What are the best golden age moments? This is mine

What are the best golden age moments? This is mine.

Why'd he get it wrong?

Sauce?

It's an edit, in the original he got it right.

We needed to edit it, to make OP pic funny and pretend that it is true.

That looks like silver age to me based on the art.

Casuals don't know the difference

D-did he just play by the rules even though Ma and Pa's lives were at stake? NO ONE WOULD KNOW IF YOU USED X-RAY, FUCKING CLARK!

Volcano Erupting on England seems like it should be stopped by factors aside from Captain Marvel.

Those goggle are probably fitted with leaded-glass lens. He CAN'T use X-ray vision.

Also the fact that this is clearly Superboy.

I've actually been reading through quite a bit of Golden Age material lately.

There's some good stuff in places you wouldn't expect. New Adventure Comics ran a feature called "The Blood Pearls" which is probably one of the earliest examples of a villain protagonist story in DC's history. Feature Comics has Archie O'Toole, which is pretty cute, as well as a collection of interesting news strips from the time. Black Cat by Harvey Comics is also pretty interesting.

hahaha holy fuck

holy moley thats the edit i made

it has been a while since the last silver age thread

What issue was it?

Her good deed for me was showing of her cute panties.

It was a different time. Pretty sure she's wearing bloomers.

This is sincerely my favourite page from Police Comics.

This is actually pretty good, I should check thia out.

Jack Cole's Plas is a treasure of the Golden Age. He was way ahead of his time.

Too bad about the suicide.

Police Comics is public domain now so it's really accessible. Like said, Cole's Plastic Man is one of if not the best comic to come out of the golden age.

I think it's pretty telling that slapstick and comedic-adventure comics were pretty much built entirely on J Cole and Sheldon Mayer's groundwork all the way up into the 80's. They were geniuses in their craft and Mayer doesn't get enough credit since he was far less involved with superhero books.

>Even Robin thinks this is too much

>best golden age moments
Pic related

Holy shit Sup Forums is even worse than i remember. Can you fuckers really not tell the difference between golden age, silver age, and bronze age? Because all three have been posted in here.

I don't think many fans today read golden age.

>Golden Age

80 years on and puns on "Mein Kamf" still crack me up.

what the fuck

God damn Bruce, at least Clark made a sex tape with a woman

Sometimes I forget Wondy was written by a humanitarian.

I'm actually a big fan of golden age Flash, a lot of those stories are really fun, simple "good guy vs. the bad guys" stories. What's weird though is that he hardly fought any supervillains, at least not like we know them today.

The same can be said of Batman at the time.

"Supervillains" only really became a big deal in the Silver Age.

Thinking about this fucks me up.