Is Trump going to bring back the 90s in America? Are we finally going to go back to a happy time?

Is Trump going to bring back the 90s in America? Are we finally going to go back to a happy time?

no it'll be more like the 80s.

Sadly, all of the fat tumblr whales who glorify the 90s would rather self flagellate to Marxism than be happy and prosperous again.

Even better.
He's taking us to the 80's

The 1780s

That clear original Game Boy is badass.

>He's taking us to the 80's

Yes.

Make 1990s come back again.

You know, a long, long time ago I worked for a company developing games for the original Game Boy. I wonder if I should dust off some of my z80 assembly books and make some retro Trump propaganda...

Pokemon.

We can't go back in time, only forward; we will never experience the comfort, high-school feeling and nostalgia of the 80s again. When you die, you no longer exist, theres no afterlife, so not even in a happy place will you walk down the tiled floors of the abandoned mall, lighted up by the store fronts of small businesses.

Only atheism is eternal, until the universe stretches out so much that not even energy will exis, just eternal coldness. And you will be in eternal oblivion.

No! 80'so is best decade.

80s were better, even California voted red in the 80s.

no we will never go back. its all downhill from here

dat gameboy pocket.. so much sharper display compared to the original grey one I had back then.

always wanted one. makes me wanna look one up on ebay..

yep. Trump is basically a mo' bettah Bill Clinton.

pop mollies and play games on your android phone like a normal person you little shit

confirmed

>80s

Oh, maybe I should try a Trump Atari 2600 game. Sounds fun.

Donald Trump actually owns a gold plated Atari 2600 supposedly.

>Kirby's Pinball Land
my first girlfriend. I could loop that bitch 8 times on one battery charge

damn, just that ad gave a nigga chills. yes im black and voted for trump. maga cuckolds!

while using the designated shitting street?

Please do it.

I have this persistent vision of Trump and Co in a FF-style boss fight. I do not have the skills to turn it into reality. Must feature Jeb the Turtlemancer and Redeemed Cruz.

Trust me, there's a demand. It'd be worth the effort.

They don't even like the 90s. There's a comic floating around about how some girl watches an old movie and is triggered by all the jokes.

in residential areas it is only proper to shit in empty plots of land where houses are not built yet
and in other areas in railway tracks
you guys got it all wrong

Obama was totally '90s

Trump is best decade: the 1980s.

You are now going to know what it felt like to live under Reagan's America.

If you wanted to go back to the 90s, you would have voted for Clinton.

well duh

It's going to better than that. Trump is going to bring back the 80's in America.

Atheists are faggots.

Fuck off with this cynical nihilistic bullshit.

Jesus Christ set the foundation for you to to eternally enjoy your childhood in heaven. Yet you prefer nihilism over the truth, the beauty, and the light?

The reason you miss childhood is because childhood is an allegory of what it felt like in the Garden of Eden, before mankinds fall from grace.

Nostalgia is humanity lamenting to be reunited with God once more, it's the holy spirit telling you to come back.

Listen to it, it's wiser than you cam possibly know.

"You" don't exist in anyways. The self is an illusion. All we are is bound up energy and energy cannot be destroyed.

>The 1780s

That works for me!

nice try ramana