Will finally Trump uncover the truth behind flat earth myth. People need to know the truth

Will finally Trump uncover the truth behind flat earth myth. People need to know the truth.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jX7dcl_ERNs
cnn.com.de/news/donald-trump-says-earth-flat/
youtube.com/watch?v=ql_TTguKxnE
youtu.be/oM5fKcU5ClI
youtube.com/watch?v=GDaiw-G1VGE
nasa.gov/feature/goddard/from-a-million-miles-away-nasa-camera-shows-moon-crossing-face-of-earth
youtube.com/watch?v=zsSxsCuHXMI#t=1m31s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's a concave Earth you fucking dunce.

You don't think the Jews are hiding something from us?

If the earth was flat boats would not vanish from the bottom up at the horizon.

They'd just get smaller and smaller until they were no longer distinguishable.

why would anyone possible go through "making up" physics, math and everything else that proves that the earth is round just as a ruse? Give me a single fucking reason anyone would spend 2 infinite resources doing that, then maybe ill believe you

is this the final red pill?

What the fuck is with that picture? Of course it's always at eye level if you're looking at it, it has nothing to do with a flat plane. If you're looking at the edge between the planet and the sky then that edge is going to be vertically centered in your vision no matter what, especially if you're literally taking a picture with a camera where you've composed the shot that way.

The sphere is locally homeomorphic to the plane.

No. This is

>Litteraly anyone with a full powered rifle can 100% disprove flat earth nonsense

Being a bong i guess you're excused:^)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jX7dcl_ERNs

psyop

They are doing it to try and deny Gods existence to create a more immoral society in which you see in America and many other parts of the world right now. Their entire job is to deceive every single person on the planet so that their agenda is fulfilled to create simple minded obedient servants like yourself.

bery spobby

>They are doing it to try and deny Gods existence
Even the Bible says the Earth is a sphere. Fuck off

Here s mathematical proof it s flat or at least dosen t have a radius of 3959m

There more pills

cnn.com.de/news/donald-trump-says-earth-flat/

Trump confirms flat

Except it doesn't

Either this is advanced shitposting and baiting or an honest hillbilly got his hands on a computer somehow.

>com.de
>literal hitler

If the Earth is flat, how can we fly from California to China/Russia?

If the earth is flat then why is there an horizon at all?

reminder this game was made in the late 80s and revamped late 90s, your /x/ tier shit is old news

The retards think all pilots are in on the conspiracy, and fly in circles.

>How does visual perspective work

Is there any proof he's actually looking that distance away?

in a plane

How does visual perspective work then

this

and this

youtube.com/watch?v=ql_TTguKxnE

You can measure it yourself with a high powered telescope and this formula here

Space program is balloons

youtu.be/oM5fKcU5ClI

Skip to 10:30 for the part on perspective
youtube.com/watch?v=GDaiw-G1VGE

Explain that flight path directly between Argentina and Australia.

Heres another FP.
>What are layovers
Not all FPs are direct schlomo,

Why don't flat earthers just buy a plane and make a round trip around the world?

>earth is flat because you use a ship in space like it's an ocean of its own
Oh shit

m-muh fake moon landing, muh kubrick
I can't believe there are actual serious flat earth autists here. What the fuck.

wtf, i hate pancakes now

This shit always got me. Also if you look at a bright full moon on a partly cloudy night the moon will only illuminate the clouds directly in front of it. If it were as far away as we are told wouldn't all the clouds get illuminated?

Russia and China aren't FUCKING real, you bluepilled scum.

You can literally see with your own eyes that the moon is spherical based on its phases, why the hell would the moon be a sphere when the earth is flat?

LOL wake um up brother

this is an "actual" photograph straight from the Nasa CGI center, that claims to be a non composite picture of the moon passing the earth.

Tell me honestly, does this photo look real to you?

>israel

Because their intelligence is a reflection of their income

>CGI center
>Does this photo look real
Are you retarded?

>Go to Walmart
>Buy a telescope
>Find Jupiter
>???
>Profit?

Because the Earth looks like pic related.

Maybe it doesn't show curvature because you have 3 different levels where you crop and only show the horizon and then you stupidly paste them ontop of each other as if the curvature would magically appear.

Honest question: If the earth is flat, WHY DO PEOPLE SHOW UP ON THE OTHER DAMN SIDE?

Are there fucking portals there? Is it some Star Fox 64 bullshit where you pop up on the other side automatically? You could drive a plane straight, and keep going and going and going, and keep eventually passing your starting point. Why don't you just fly off into space? Or are all pilots in on the conspiracy too? Even private pilots?

This is the biggest fucking bullshit I've ever seen, fucking CTR trying to make everyone with conspiracies look stupid.

So if earth is flat, what's at the bottom?

Yeah I somehow doubt they call it a 'photograph' and in any case it is obviously composite. You couldn't capture that with a single camera.

>reverse image search
LMAO, it's supposed to be real

nasa.gov/feature/goddard/from-a-million-miles-away-nasa-camera-shows-moon-crossing-face-of-earth

No way the moon is so close.

So wait...is the moon a disc or a sphere?
>What is "tidally-locked" for $400, Alex?

If after looking carefully and examining that photo, and still unironically believe that photo is real, then you're not ready for this pill.

Some flights across the southern hemisphere are direct.

they're shilling flat earth because nibiru is about to make its transit

force incompatible theories to force the mind of the observer to question all incoming information streams

Have the people who come up with this nonsense never seen a sunset.

Foucault's pendulum.

is this a new meme thread where someone will post it every couple of hours?

If the earth is flat what happens when you get to the edge?

Also what about Mars, jupiter etc that you can see with a telescope?

That looks like a fucking Sup Forums clover to me.

Earth is flat
Also space is not real
Education is a lie

explain the shape of the earth's shadow on the moon

Why is every other planet that we've seen so far not flat?

Rocks and shit getting progressively hotter until it becomes molten.

>even the greeks 2.5k tears ago knew the earth was spherical
>it's a nasa conspiracy
Didn't know they had time machines

Planes don't go straight obviously.

These people are fucking retarded and Oklahomo is full of these idiots. Makes me literally want to kill myself with their retarded shit

Perspective and optics
My learned flat friends will be here shortly with links and images

That satellite worked by making sweeping passes of photos, it physically can't see the tops of the north or south pole

So the distance from the very bottom of the south america to the africa is twice as much as distance from the north america to europe? How do you explain flight time (or sail time)? If you say, that there is some einstein relativistic bullshit, then it is theoretically impossible to distinguish flat earth from the round one. Se the whole argument is a nonsense. So, if the round earth simplifies a lot of geological models, why shouldn't we use this "model" as a standard. After all everything is a some kind of model.

parallel Earth
they are opposite of us
atm your parallel Earth doppelganger is getting laid with African qt while you making dumb posts on Sup Forums

Oh right, the invisible demons subtly keep them going in a circle that's undetectable to all technology. I forgot, duh

You apparently know nothing about light refraction. Read up on it and it will make perfect sense, shit there are probably youtube videos that can explain how clouds refract light in under 5mins.

There is no excuse for this type of ignorance.

anyone want actual proof the earths not flat or are you just here for the memes?

hint: white sands rocket launches from before the moon landings video exists.

or go stand on a big ass hill, either or.

youtube.com/watch?v=zsSxsCuHXMI#t=1m31s

Same way the election was decided. Through votes.

If the Earth is flat, is there a photo of the other side? Can someone post or say what the fucks is on the other side?

They say everything in space is just an image on the firmament.

FUCK OFF CTR

prove its flat, because its not my job to prove you wrong

Oh my god, not the reptilian stuff.
Please, leaf, this is too much.

according to flat-earthists no one has been to the edge because its somehow guarded by all the countries in the world all the time

They haven't gotten to the other side.
>ocean exploration is too expensive

>implying it's not actually guarded by reptilians and ZOG

And the edge is Antarctica.

Asa Akira