Give me a quick rundown of this show

give me a quick rundown of this show

Other urls found in this thread:

fanfiction.net/s/11146146/1/The-Phantom-Hero-s-Realm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's great untill ultimate enemy. After that, one of the producers leaves and the show goes in a more comedy direction.

YO DANNY PHANTOM HE WAS JUST 14

It's shit, along with MLAATR.

This board has terrible taste.

sam is awful

WHEN HIS PARENTS BUILT A VERY STRANGE MACHINE
DESIGNED TO VIEW A WORLD UNSEEN

I thought Ultimte enemy ended the series

What sophisticated children's animation do you like, user?

Some guy goes crazy obsessed with a ghost rocker that he shoots up a school and commits suicide because he wants to be reborn as a piece of lint stuck between the future fat version of her ass

The shows with great writers who have actual talent, as opposed to hacks.
There were quite a few of those in the 2000s, but those two series are certainly not among them.

HE'S GOING TO CATCH THEM ALL BECAUSE HE'S DANNY PHANTOM

I wish.

get out witchfag

Had the corniest theme song of the 00's NickToons and people only watched it because of Sam, Maddie, Desiree, Spectra, and a few other girls.

Basically it's Ghost Busters, except people like it for the waifus instead of blind nostalgia.

Hi, stalker!

Vlad did nothing wrong.

>people only like it for the waifus

>Had the corniest theme song of the 00's NickToons
Absolute pleb taste

>Have incredibly recognizable writing style and shit opinions
>get called out for said opinions
>S-Stalker

WHEN IT DIDN'T QUITE WORK HIS FOLKS THEY JUST QUIT

Except he didn't get Danny in the end.

BUT DANNY TOOK A LOOK INSIDE OF IT

THERE WAS A GREAT BIG FLASH EVERYTHING JUST CHANGED
HIS MOLECULES GOT REARRANGED

People like Ghost Busters because it's a well made movie. Fuck outta here.

i disagree, he did everything wrong. He had ghost powers and still lost this thicc bitch to Jack Fentom. Jack did nothing wrong.

Why did Jacks voice become higher pitch as the series progressed? i liked deep voice jack

Danny was going to be something like a stepson to him, or at least an heir. He basically tried to pull a Darth Vader.
HE LOST HER BECAUSE OF JACK FAGWAD.

This. Spot on.

typical monster of the week and teen hero spider-man rip off and it's full of cliches
worst goth girl
some neat villains
but lacks consistency

>tfw no teenage dark danny

>spider-man rip off
How can something be a rip-off if it's better?

Danny Phantom is terrible.

The writing is terrible.

The characters are annoying.

The plots are frustratingly dumb.

The one thing the show had going for it was the aesthetic designs of the ghosts.

That's it.

Everything else? Garbage.

Well, it could be worse. It could be that piece of shit show W.I.T.C.H.

You think I'm that W.I.T.C.H guy but I'm not. Call that show whatever you want and I won't care. I don't have an opinion on it.

>reddit spacing
ok retard

Butch Hartman really wanted to write Spider-Man.

'Reddit spacing' is a meme made to trick impressionable newfags like you. Sorry that you fell for it.

Danny Phantom really didn't age well
Danny himself is fine (most of the time)
but his cast is annoying cliches
no one likes Urkel
Goth girl who's just an eco terrorist
super cliche I'M IN LOVE WITH THE POPULAR GIRL
Valerie becoming a villain was contrived at best
his parents are okay but are typical idiot dad and hot mom trope

the show had neat ideas as far as the ghosts went, but the show always lacked heart. it's easy to think it did when you have a nostalgia lens but the show just feels like it was checking all the boxes before trying to make something special

Also they often made Danny a dick sometimes for the sake of conflict, another inconsistency

Great show. Really made me want to dress up like a girl and shoot those two guys who bully me at the super market I work at before killing myself.

I think you've made some good points here. From Heartman's channel it feels like he knows how to make fun ideas, but arcing stories aren't his forte (I think we see this with McFarland too). A part of me wonders if DP would've died out faster if FOP hadn't been as popular.

Wonder why the show has a such a following. Sure, you could say shippers, but only 1/3 of this fics are romance.

This feels kinda sexy

Its all fun and games untill you stumble into vlad/danny mpreg mindbreak.

Its all fun and games till you shoot up a supermarket to be with your ghost waifu.

Really? No one has said it yet?

So good it makes you want to shoot up a grocery store.

Cool premise. Wasted potential. Stupid comedic music riffs every 5 seconds.

Despite it's execution, the show had enough cool ideas to keep people's attention, and fic writers in particular had a lot of raw potential to utilize since nothing was particularly fleshed out very much in-canon (for better or worse). It has one of those fandoms that regards the source material as a "template" to cherrypick the decent stuff out of and gloss over the rest, from what little I've observed of it anyways.
>mfw
What ever happened to Andrew's "Alucard" successor that turned up a few months back? Is he still doing shit with EGS or is that meme dead now?

It's not my style you're recognizing, faggot, it's my opinions. That post said 2000s, for example.
And just because they don't match Sup Forums's shit taste doesn't mean they're wrong. Popularity != quality
Fuck you. That's all.

>the show had enough cool ideas to keep people's attention
Such as? To me, the show was just lame fusion of Spider-Man and Ghostbusters.

i just can't look at it the same way anymore.

>ember
Shit taste, Andrew.

vlad was the original cuck

dumb idiot gives up on cute thicc black girl and settles for a goth even pan wouldnt smash

WHEN HE FIRST WOKE UP HE REALIZED

HE HAD SNOW WHITE HAIR AND GLOWING GREEN EYES

>Spectra
Patrician.

I'm sorry, what?

HE COULD WALK THROUGH WALLS, DISAPPEAR AND FLY. HE WAS MUCH MORE UNIQUE THAN THE OTHER GUYS

Angsty and edgy high school setting. If anything its the one Im least surprised is in that pic.

You're surprised that Avatar and Teen Titans are in the pic? Two of the most popular cartoons ever, by far?

teenage boy goes ghost and doesn't waifu his goth friend

>the state of Sup Forumsmblr reading comprehension

>getting the fucking lyrics wrong

This, was rich as fuck but still wanted to fug Maddie and steal Jack's wife's son like the faggy weirdo he is.

You said you're least surprised that DP is in it. Logically meaning that you're more surprised about those two shows.

Better than fairy odd parents

He wanted a half-ghost son that could understand him.

>posting a thumbnail

It was a mediocre execution of a very strong, hooking concept.

Danny Phantom was Korra before TLA even finished airing.

Some faggot kid tried to shoot up a store at 3am for his Waifu. Think he shot a security officer in the leg and smashed some windows then blew his empty skull out.

Fuck, I didn't even notice I saved the ant version

danke.

Avoid season 3 if you ever watch it

That would have made a good actual episode.

There will not be a villain or Story more interesting than Dan Phantom. Still pissed he never got to return.

Series is still great over all

What was so great about him? All he did was mindlessly kill everyone on the planet. Your typical doomsday villain.

Its Spiderman but with ghost

IT WAS THEN DANNY KNEW WHAT HE HAD TO DO

No problem.

He was the future version of Danny.
And no matter what Danny did, his future version remained evil. It's basically Danny fighting Destiny.

A bara and more hotter version of danny

Kind of a cool concept that got ran into the ground like everything else Butch Hartman ever made. I'd say the first two seasons are good and watchable though. Once you hit season 3 you can tell the ideas are stretched thin.

Funnily enough, I was originally going to put "besides ATLA" in my post but decided it wasnt worth the clarification because no one would be stupid enough to interpret my post as a competition but boy does this board never fail to prove me wrong.

That fact is, is it's Danny Himself. Unlike everyone else, he knows him perfectly. And fucks with him on an emotionally & mentally. Noone else can or has done that. And is more powerful than any villain in the series.

And he is someone he can become if he fucks up.

He shows up in this fic:
fanfiction.net/s/11146146/1/The-Phantom-Hero-s-Realm

I won't spoil it but it I think it does him justice.

Eh. Vlad served as better evil counterpart to Danny than Dan did.

HE HAD TO STOP ALL THE GHOSTS THAT WERE COMIN' THROUGH

>I-I was just pretending to be retarded!

HE'S HERE TO FIGHT FOR ME AND YOU

People died because someone waifued the fuck out of Ember

More incest. And more thicc.

Reality trip was pretty cool though.

Fuck off, Bobandy

killed 3 people and 1 delusional tranny

>school
It was at his job