ITT: we talk about Bucks fishing and camping

ITT: we talk about Bucks fishing and camping.

why? BECAUSE NO ONE EVER DOES

EYES WIDE OPEN THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtoncitypaper.com/food/article/13037971/how-are-bucks-fishing-camping-and-comet-ping-pong-faring
reddit.com/r/pizzagate/comments/5cfkyf/why_is_bill_clinton_pictured_on_babysitting_site/
bucksfishingandcamping.com/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/42568
instagram.com/mypizzabrain/?hl=en
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross_pattée
politics-prose.com/event/book/jay-mcinerney-bright-precious-days-bucks-fishing-camping
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2011/sep/30/kim-noble-woman-with-100-personalities?CMP=share_btn_link
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/48897
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's just a fishing shop... Look, what matters here is getting Clinton through her emails scandals and Clinton foundation corruption. This baseless nonsense will lead nowhere

where is the bread?

It's not a fishing shop, it's a restaurant.

Please somebody investigate that chinese panda email that podesta received.

there is no possible way that all of this shit dug up is a coincidence. The fact that they are deleting videos, photos and accounts of people related to comet proves that something is going on. Obscure sites with pedo symbolism like mollycatering.com have been edited in the past 72 hours.

There is just absolutely no fucking way this is all coincidence.

No, it's about fishing. Anyway, the last time I researched this deep I got a rootkit on my PC. I'd advise against this, bros.

what makes you think this doesnt lead to someone who knows more about jimmy comet?

you fucking dunce, i looked into it this am and found out the original owner got pushed out.

maybe she is disgruntled and needs to be looked into regardless. so shut the fuck up and keep bumping this shit

washingtoncitypaper.com/food/article/13037971/how-are-bucks-fishing-camping-and-comet-ping-pong-faring

>mollycatering.com
that's new to me. what was in that site?

so this is now the 'with eyes wide open' thread? ok.

about the image

reddit.com/r/pizzagate/comments/5cfkyf/why_is_bill_clinton_pictured_on_babysitting_site/

more shit related to pedo symbolism, the clintons and people mentioned in the wikileak emails are being edited

so did i

bump

More useless conjecture. None of this is productive.
They're only deleting because you autistic sperglords are harassing them with false accusations, which might make customers panic.

thanks

get fucked

"Join us at our small, neighborhood independently owned Fish Camp of a restaurant, where a woody, fire lit atmosphere is a great place to enjoy the best local produce, meats and fish."

bucksfishingandcamping.com/

when the money keeps you talking

Keep reposting any good images

>I got a rootkit on my PC. I'd advise against this, bros.

against rooting kit why?

fucking buckle up

No, it's about fishing and camping, hence the name "fishing and camping". How is this beyond you morons?
That's not legal.

I didn't know Brock paid britbongs...

ok

By the way I intentionally add false information to the infographics you guys circulate. Stating this fact will do no harm to my campaign. Fuck you

ok

they changed the language of an entire site to japanese in the last 72 hours. The site supposedly had her remarking how delicious her daughters were. This site is linked to people involved in wikileaks emails, comet pizza, everything.

when they change things as big as a logo it is definitely fishy. They could have denied any accusations and stated they did not agree with any of the related meaning of the symbol.

The fact that multiple stores DOWN THE STREET also have pedo symbolism would be one hell of a fucking coincidence.

Sure, if it was just the pizza store with an unfortunate logo it isn't worth investigating. But if you have been keeping up with all the info coming out there IS NO WAY this is a coincidence.

Oh hey look guys, advertised disinfo! Next level.

> Last day in office

My work involves motivating you people to get this as public as possible such that those that are protected are sufficiently alerted to take appropriate actions in removing certain information. However, I will drench this campaign in enough disino such that it is too unappealing to the general public. I know its working and some of your basic premises have been shaped by me. Again, stating all of this will do nothing to harm me.

This is one photo from the podesta emails look how similar they look
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/42568

>
>
>
>
>

GET. FUCKED.

Pic related. Going dark #

Can't wait for this thread to get deleted too.

Such elaborate organisations as the ones you are confronting are not centralised. They work through "signals" and incentives and all it takes for me is to create certain signals and incentives to indirectly motivate all those involved to crush this movement.

kys roleplay fag

Never stop fighting, remember that your victory has been foretold in the cards. Godspeed anons.

>"Pick one Secret group to lose its Secret status"

It's essentially a free market. Again, stating all of this does nothing to harm me. Fuck all of you pricks.

Oh not a CTR shill, just a LARPer fag. Got it.

Yeah, I'm just bored. Sorry.

>(((work)))
The problem with this train of logic is; this overall project is an exercise in exposure. The more this is pushed into the public realm of conversation, true or untrue, the real story is the investigation into the Clinton Foundation. The investigation which is being handled by legislation, statutes and codified law. This is an exercise in mentally preparing the public to entertain the idea, for when the DOJ pushes to prosecute. If this information comes out dry, the public will shred everything. Thank you for doing you part, even though you really truly believe that you're saving your own ass. I appreciate you.

GUYS THROWING BOTTLER FROM BUILDINGS

>The more this is pushed into the public realm of conversation
That's the thing, it is not getting into the public realm of conversation.

Checked, although im not sure how i feel about you.

It's not supposed to yet. That's exactly how this whole thing works. I don't know how much more proof you need, other than Trump 2016. All the information churns in forums such as this, until connections are made. Once connections are made, they are churned again into publicly digestible 'memes'. You really haven't been paying attention, have you? There is no point in this becoming public information yet, because there have not been enough true or untrue (see; speculative, circumstantial, etc.) for the public to pay attention. This is why I'm legitimately thanking you for doing your part. You are a motivating factor for many of these people to connect dots, and even invent dots. They don't have to be real, people just need to believe they are real. That is when the information will organically travel to the public, and that is when the DoJ will convene a Grand Jury. After, of course, the DoJ have a new AG. You're really cute though.

Possible new lead, everyone save pics and analyze info of mypizzabrain:

joshua from comet ping pong set his account to private too

This is not a drill dig as much as you can before they notice!

Can anyone confirm whether this is really Comet Ping Pong's bathroom?

I ate there once. It was mediocre. My dad thinks the chef is snooty and over-rated. Its nearby my parents' house. I'm not sure why Sup Forums is obsessed with it.

archive and save every picture from mypizzabrain, look at friends accounts too

I'm just a larper tho m8 I admitted it previously. got to keep up...

you have to go back

what are we looking for?

Here is your cross mate.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross_pattée
All this "symbolic" stuff leads to nowhere but have fun.

We need to get this info spread on as many forums as possible. They need to know about the Satanic occultism present within our governments.

Could someone get Alex Jones involved? He's an important spokesperson for the alt-right

Wait, what's the connection here?

Do not

ok, anons, am i the only one who thinks they use human flesh for their pizza and than they sell it to the people out there?

Alex Jones has a widespread audience, now branching out to twitter and other social media platforms. He is the perfect candidate to spread information regarding these horrendous crimes.

someone mailed me the instagram becuase it found it weird, and I agree, we need to know who owns mypizzabrain ASAP

Nah, they wouldn't waste their precious human flesh on plebs.

Okay, but what's the link between Pizzamybrain and Alefantis?

I think the symbolism nonsense is just distracting us from the real goal: proving there's a pedo-ring in DC with high-ranking government officials.

>We are not looking into Hawaii nearly hard enough.
>Mr. Potato head references within the HRC
>Mr. Potato head references in a email sent by David Flintstone, possibly the guy you call to clean up the mess once you are done with the children
>go to daveflintstone.com
>see creepy ass mr. potato head

THERE IS SOMETHING HERE, PIC RELATED.

Guys, this kind of seems like a false flag/red herring. We should stick to things that have an actual connection to the Podesta emails/Alefantis.

Nobody takes that living pimple seriously. He is not the place you want to take this.

>false accusations,

get lost tavistock, suck your limes all the way home you cunt

Marina portrait by shahzia_sikander

>We should stick to things that have an actual connection to the Podesta emails/Alefantis.

THIS. dig through the wikileaks emails and look for connections

read
Also

"Pizzabrain is right next to Little Baby's Ice Cream World HQ if you think that has any significance
Also "It’s the world’s first pizza museum – with an artisan pizzeria attached."
I'm looking for the connection CTR

Here's an event there for some big NYC douche. It's through the Politics and Prose bookstore and it says it is closed to the public. IDK

politics-prose.com/event/book/jay-mcinerney-bright-precious-days-bucks-fishing-camping

THIS

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2011/sep/30/kim-noble-woman-with-100-personalities?CMP=share_btn_link
>“What Ted Saw” depicts the abuse of a small child by its handlers. “Ted” is the small Teddy Bear sitting on the floor. Young mind control victims are often given Teddy Bears by their handlers to make them develop an emotional attachment to them. This attachment is then exploited by the handlers to create emotional trauma.

the fuck is DIYchurch?

This is creepy. Here's the link to the email. IDK if it really won't upload the attachment to Sup Forums due to embedded info. I'm too scared to download the attachment to my shit.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/48897

too late, he's spinning the shit out of this

>"I found this random pizza instagram weird so it MUST be related to this group of satanic baby eaters"

Investigate it all you'd like but fuck off until you make a connection. We need to focus on what we know.

>I'm looking for the connection
Well tell me if you find anything.
>CTR
Nice deflection.

Can someone click dat shit? Cause I ain't

>HAWAII
HAWAII
>HAWAII
HAWAII
>HAWAII
HAWAII

WHY IS EVERYONE IGNORING THE UNDERGROUND FACILITY WITH DIRECT CORRELATION TO DAVID FLINTSTONE? WHY THE FUCK DO YOU CARE ABOUT EMBEDDED IMAGES WHEN WE COULD DIG UP SO MUCH MORE.

this is what we should focus on

Ayyy

I am almost certain we would find something if someone cracked the login into the site. Almost 100% sure there would be a new lead if we cracked his site.

>daveflintstone.com

Member the Rao connect fags

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/48897

It's possible that they're synthesizing drugs based on the farmed adrenal glands of the children.

interesting

How do we crack the login though?

wtf is diychurch.org

>the fuck is DIYchurch?

i typed the adress and the file titled "fall.html" started downloading. deleted that shit instantly.

"Cheesybay" is run by "Bif Skipman" and sells "faulty Hard drives" on eBay. All the reviews are GLOWING in ways that are bizarre given that he's self-reportedly selling "junk".
Compound in Hawaii has vats/barrels with what looks like the remain of rendering processes (dissolving tissues). The residue does not look at all similar to what would normally be associated with distilling or byproducts of a mash.
There's weak wifi signals coming from underneath the shed that indicate there's something underneath it.
"Dave Flintstone" runs a "distillery" business at that address. David Stone/Dave Flintstone is "Bif Skipman" according to the g-mail cross authentication for both gmail accounts. David Stone also has used and e-mailed the same avatar photo for other pursposes. daveflintstone.com and islanddistillers.com whois lookup lists a home address in Honolulu. An address not used on their website or associated with the processing facility.

Does that fucking say ayyyy lmao? look at it closely the fuck

Why does "wings" and "chicken" keep coming up? what the hell is #wingsclothes?