Stan “hold her tighter, she’s a fighter!” Lee

Stan “hold her tighter, she’s a fighter!” Lee

you know, if you were gonna copy dan the man's nicknames why not pick some of the ones that would go with both "dan" and "stan"
jesus, think for a second

You first.

>Stan "Old enough to pee, old enough for" Lee

>stealing the Dan ones
fucking pathetic, you lazy piece of shit.

Stan "put your hand where I pee" Lee

Stan "Touch my Ben Grimm" Lee. Also why are people surprised by this? Stan is a well known notorious sex hound

I hope the stress from this finally kills this piece of shit

Totally lost all respect of him. The man sullies the memory of his wife by doing this.

>Not already being annoyed with Stan for stealing Jack Kirby's work

The disgusting thing is, all the shit he did to Kirby was far far worse and no one cares.

Stan "Peter pork her" Lee
Stan "Fantastic Foursome" Lee
Stan "Wouldn't like me when I'm horny" Lee
Stan "SeX-man" Lee
Stan "Victor Von Bedroom" Lee
Stan "Dr. Strange Love" Lee
Stan "Matthew Murder Cock" Lee
Stan "She'll be thor for dayth" Lee

Making cameo appearances down your shirt

Stan bitches get in the shower with me Lee

Stan "pinch her can" Lee

I'd like to see all his conservative pussy assed followers get shot

Stan "I'm fucking 95 years old, just let me grab some titties one more time before I die" Lee

It's not healthy to be so hateful user.

Go ahead, i just had my ccw.

Kirby's going to be the next one accused of "sexual misconduct".

Screencap this.

Doubtful. Kirby worked from home, for decades. Every ass he slapped is likely in the ground.

Also the mouse wouldn't allow it, to accuse Kirby would be to acknowledge his existence, and it would piss off comic readers while normalfags wouldn't csre.

Not that I think Stan is innocent, but there's no way Kirby did anything.

lol he should have died before his reputation got tarnished

But y'know....claiming other peoples souls will do that to ya!

>No, this was all a misunderstanding, I said I wanted to give her the Shocker, it's an action figure of one of Spidey's enemies, he's called the Shocker! I just wanted to share some mighty Marvel merchandise!

>thinking "guilt" or "plausibility" has anything to do with accusing people of "sexual misconduct".

Sorry soyboys, it's Kirby's turn. Everyone else in the industry has already been accused.

What stress? He's going to get away with everything anyway.

>I'd like to see all his Mousekateer pussy assed followers get shot
FTFY

Kill yourself Sup Forumstard

No one's surprised and most people don't care, it's just Sup Forums shitters forum sliding over to try to make people mad.

Did anything close to a credible accusation actually come out?

Seek some help

O "I'm a faggot gotta snag it" P

Fuck no, it's from the Dailymail.

You would think there would be criminal charges filed or a lawsuit or something, but nope these greedy bitches just went to the media.

Jesus fuck, just let him die already

>However, Lee's attorney, Tom Lallas, told BuzzFeed News in a statement that the "false and defamatory" allegations made by the nurses were part of scheme to shake his client down for money.

>What's more, Lallas added, the accusers have refused to identify themselves and are trying to use the court of public opinion to harm Lee's reputation.

>"Mr. Lee categorically denies these false and despicable allegations and he fully intends to fight to protect his stellar good name and impeccable character," Lallas said in his statement. "We are not aware of anyone filing a civil action, or reporting these issues to the police, which for any genuine claim would be the more appropriate way for it to be handled. Instead, Mr. Lee has received demands to pay money and threats that if he does not do so, the accuser will go to the media.

>"Mr. Lee will not be extorted or blackmailed, and will pay no money to anyone because he has done absolutely nothing wrong."

>Lallas said he has also sent Concierge Nursing Care a letter regarding the claims, but has not received a response.

>The company's founder, Elizabeth Weaver, told BuzzFeed News that she has not made any legal claim or demand for money.

>"I have no comment except that I have not asserted any legal claim against Mr. Lee and I have not made any requests for financial compensation based on any of his conduct," she said.

Lieber.
Your move.

>filthy wenches thought they could discredit Stan "literally nothing can make me look bad" Lee.
Libel lawsuit incoming against someone.

You know what? I think all of these souls were just snacks in between his actual phylactery:

Marvel movies.

Stan "Excelsior, my whore" Lee.

>the only female cemetery landscaper in existence accuses deceased of sexual misconduct in her work place

>>However, Lee's attorney, Tom Lallas, told BuzzFeed News in a statement that the "false and defamatory" allegations made by the nurses were part of scheme to shake his client down for money.
>>What's more, Lallas added, the accusers have refused to identify themselves and are trying to use the court of public opinion to harm Lee's reputation.
Stan or nah, I'd honestly believe it. It adds up.
He's stupid rich so most opportunists would expect him to just buy them off. He's famous enough that it will create a buzz so they have leverage, and he's old enough they probably expect him to croak before he can fight it.

>antagonizing Stan thinking he'll die before getting a chance to fight back

The fools will be the next to be consumed.

>his stellar good name and impeccable character

This made me chuckle.

It's hard to believe that any professional nurses would get so outraged over the exploits of some perverted old fossil they're taking care of, who could up and die on them any second from natural causes. They've had to have gone through that like a million times already unless he's their first client, there's no fucking way this isn't all about money. Or maybe it really isn't, and they're just triggered by the fact that he's too rich and publicly protected for them to manhandle back, unlike every other senior citizen that's ever been dependent on bitter young nurses.

stan finna buss lee

>Stan" Mary Jane Pork her" Lee
>Stan "Copper Head" Lee
>Stan "It's Clobbering Time" Lee
>Stan "MephistU " Lee
>Stan "Touch my bottom head, i'll shoot my spiderweb" Lee

>Stan "Glomping Bishie" Lee
>Stan "Giggle-Squee" Lee

Why do people pretend BuzzFeed is a legitimate news outlet?

Sexual harassment is actually a problem in elderly care, from what I've heard. You don't just hear about it because the automatic response is "but he's 90, how could he possible harass you?!" due to how we as a society don't want to think really old people have sexual urges anymore, especially if they need medical assistance and usually just look the other way. Even when an elderly relative acts grabby and slightly lecherous, etc. people tend to make dirty old granpa joke about it, or just shrug it as "oh that's just how people used to act when he was young."

>won't name themselves
>stan is essentially a husk
>blind
>dementia
>in his 90's

no one gives a shit if an old man makes some lewd remarks, old people barely function.

Kirby isn't relevant enough to get even a fake accusation, his centennial passed without so much as a google doodle, even will eisener got one on his 94th birthday...NOT Even the centennial, the only comic book creator I could see them post-humously shitting on is Bob Kane, especially with the low tier push they're giving Bill Finger nowadays.

Stan "my wife is dead now give me head" Lee
Stan "creating the X-Men and molesting the mexicans" Lee

Stan “The dude was 20 when fucking World War 2 happened, is anyone really surprised that he was doing something not deemed socially acceptable in today’s world, let’s just let this one go because he’s done way more good for the world than bad and he’s not nearly as bad as any of these other cases, if you think he’s a monster then you should shoot your own grandpa because chances are he’s probably groped an ass or two in his lifetime” Lee.

Reminder that J Jonah Jameson was based on Stan for a reason
>Pictures of Spider-man = drawings of Spider-man
Reminder that JJ was a prick with no redeeming qualities back then for a reason

I don't doubt the authenticity of what you're saying... but who fucking cares? How can you be so mad at some pathetic old man trying to cling onto any meager conciliation he can get when his life is dwindling down to mere months, or days, or even hours - with no knowing which metric of time their remaining lifespans could be measured by? Besides, it's not as though some old timer who's feeble enough to rely on a nursing home is going to overpower them. And nurses can get even on their own terms, too - retirement homes are notorious for rampant abuse from their staff.

Kirby is dead dumbass
Ditko on the other hand is a weird loner that still keeps to himself, a prime target for accusations... If Stan hadn't robbed him and made him live in poverty, that is

>if you think he’s a monster then you should shoot your own grandpa because chances are he’s probably groped an ass or two in his lifetime” Lee.

According to my grandmother, my grandpa could get violent and sock her if she didn't agree to have sex with her after he came back from work. So, yeah. He was kind of an awful asshole in that regard.

>but who fucking cares?

Gee, I don't know, the people who have to bear with that shit as de facto part of their job because nobody ever does anything about it? It's not about getting overpowered, it's about having a work environment where you're support to take care of someone and they regularly abuse the patient/caretaker relationship to kiss, fondle and expose their genitals to you in sexual way. Because you can just technically abuse them back doesn't make it right either.

Your grandpa was transgender???

It's a typo.

Who hurt you, user?

I like this one.

Guilt doesn't matter.

It's still better than the daily fucking mail.

>his centennial passed without so much as a google doodle
That somehow escaped my notice.
Screw you google.

>If Stan hadn't robbed him and made him live in poverty, that is
That's funny that you think that

They should have thought of that before choosing to make their living by assisting the elderly.

Don't believe me? Ask Kirby's wife.

Every day you go to work taking care of Stan Lee. Every day he slaps your ass and calls you "hot tits." You're not gonna do anything about that?

>The Virgin Kirby vs. The Chad Lee

How will that Kirbyfag ever recover?

I was kind of hoping ditko would be the one to accuse him.

>My dick can still get a erection at 95
You have to be a immortal being from a parallel universe

Stan " Having enough money to pay for a good young pussy than a old nurse hag" Lee

>I totally lost all respect for someone based on unsubstantiated claims made by people who have yet to identify themselves
How do you even function?

The day Aleister Crowley failed to get a boner is also the day he died.

>this constipation is better than the diarrhea

I fucking told you people it was a blackmail scheme. There's always the same pattern. First some vague accusations on twitter from a third party, but with enough subscribers to make waves. Then, I presume, a demand for money. If they are paid off, that's that. If not, some whore comes forward.
That's why nobody accused Landis directly, it was just the first step.

Kek.

It doesn't take an idiot to see that Kirby ignored Stan Lee's ideas. That Stan got into the business, through his uncle, at aged sixteen and had no talent for comics. That, when Jack Kirby left, taking Darkseid with him, Stan's "creativity" dried up. Poof.

Stan's the man, he was a great hype-man.
But, Kirby was the king. Where he walked, million dollar properties would spring up around him, both before and after he worked with Lee.

Let's hear it for Simon, as well. The true co-creator of Captain America. Stan was fucking twelve when Captain America was created.

>Stan's "creativity" dried up

Stan was increasingly interested in being the face of Marvel and move to Hollywood, to bigger circles. He also made multiple new IPs since Jack left, just not for Marvel.

>his centennial passed without so much as a google doodle
At least DC did some 100 Year Birthday issues about him and his work, considering how much he did for them compared to Marvel that was awfully nice of them.

I'd just show him what they've done to all his characters and then play Mallrats on a loop all day.

Stan "credit stealin' nurse feelin' Lee"

>Not "slobbering" or "slobber the knob"

Ya done fukked up user

>Stan "MephistU " Lee
lost

When he POWS in the nurse's mputh. does he shout "Excelsior!"?

>Even when an elderly relative acts grabby and slightly lecherous, etc. people tend to make dirty old granpa joke about it,

Having worked as a PT in a soon to be dead people storage facility.
I can say it happens literally every day, but what hasn't been addressed yet is 99% of these old lechers have severely diminished mental capacities and little or no impulse control.There was a hot young chesty polish girl on the cleaning staff, and her just walking buy some of the fossil would cause them to start masturbating ( or attempting to).

It isn't sexual harassment, it is old demented people being old and demented. The was one old lady who would pull up her gown at me every day and yell THIS IS A PUSSY HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A PUSSY BEFORE BOY? and tell me to touch it.
Again that wasn't harassment it was a sad old demented lady being old and demented

underrated

>work

Don't you mean wife?

>the Kirby dickrider is back

Cringe.

I wish we just started putting bullets in these false accusers. Times up, these sluts had their moment. Now shut the fuck up with the fake sexual allegations.

Blow your demented faggot ass brains out if you care about any of this. Stan is the Man, always will be, half of you faggots think Kirby came up with the 4.

So when will the history-rewriting faggots show up and say "NO, it was JACK who touched her ass, Stan simply mumbled the idea one day."

Gotta confirm, I spend month at nursing traineeship at Internal Medicine ward (which in my country effectively doubles as a very shitty nursing house for sick elderely people), and old Alzheimer and other demencias pacients were behaving inappropriately on daily basis. Stan doesn't seem like his mental faculties are that severly detoriorated, but who knows, he was appearing at cons and giving generic interwievs most of his life, so even if he has severe dementia it may not be apparent at a first glance.

actually Lieber means something like "lover" in German. well, it doesn't on itself, but the word root "lieb" means love, like f.e. Gottlieb meaning Godlove (eithe "the one who loves god" or "the one loved by god" or both)

Everybody knows old men are horndogs, this whole "people want to pretend the elderly don't have sexual urges" is a meme propagated by old women who are salty nobody wants to hear their detailed sex stories.
The reason people ignore it is a mix of senility giving them a pass and the fact that we basically don't punish old people for commiting crimes period. Look at the trend of elderly shoplifting a few years back, or how literal war criminals get to basically just stay home because they're too old for prison.

Eh, a lot happens behind closed doors in medical facilities, be it personnel or patient abuse. Sometimes the only way to deal with a patient is to punch them.
I don't think the world is ready to open that can of worms, we like to think everything is orderly and clean.

> Stan accused of sexual abuse.

> Turns out it was actually Kirby but Stan tried to claim credit.

>He cannot die - he sucks the life force from his famous coworkers
>We cannot kill him
>The only way to get him to die is to have him kill himself

Stan's innocent, but this is for the best.

>Stan "you know who's are perverts to the point of building careers off of it" Lieber