Biggest Meme and Switch

You all got played, Congratz HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/policies/
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-statement-on-preventing-muslim-immigration
youtube.com/watch?v=WwT_5jwB8_A
youtube.com/watch?v=GF9wgkIwWps&t=76s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>citing infamous armenian genocide deniers as your source for information

Crooked liberal votes Hillary, she loses the election, doesn't feel good and makes up rumors on facebook - LIES.
Many such cases!

"Either Obamacare will be amended, or repealed and replaced," Trump told the newspaper. "I told him I will look at his suggestions, and out of respect, I will do that."

I am literally fine with this. And I honestly expected this.

He better stay firmly pro-2nd amendment though.

>legacy media has hallucination, argues with self

wew

Are these people so stupid that they can't even go to his website and check this shit out for themselves? I just went there. Everything this twat is saying is false.

>everyone sane just didnt want hillary
>media now has to fight itself and all the narratives they pushed that trump was the true villain here

wew lad

>He's surprisingly liberal!
No wonder Democrats actually hate him.

Remember to sage by typing "sage" into the options field. This forces a thread to the bottom of the catalog. You can also report troll threads by clicking on the arrow after the OP's post number and hitting Report.

I'm not even sure where we are now, somewhere between denial and bargaining?

donaldjtrump.com/policies/

I'm not even joking, read it. Nothing this guy's saying is true. You'd think the media would've learned to say "when" by now, right?

95% of democracts never actually heard a word he said at a speech or rally unless the mainstream media could quote mine it to push their sexist racist bigot narrative

None of my libtard friends on facebook could actually tell me why they didn't want Trump in office besides "MUH DEPORTATION" and "MUH RACIST"

Fuck off

>tyt
hahahaha

no you.

Piss off, wetback. I'm right.

Calm down Paco, have you started saving for wall tax?

Republicans have supported certain parts of obamacare since 2009.

but it's still there.

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-statement-on-preventing-muslim-immigration

liberals are going to get so fucking ass blasted when Trump is actually way further right of even the most "extreme" republican

Remember when Trump asked a poll of a Hannity audience about whether they wanted full deportation? Then singled out the ONE guy who supported full deportation of all illegals to thank him?

>youtube.com/watch?v=WwT_5jwB8_A

We didn't loose the election after all, Trump has been our guy all along. I knew it when I took a leap of faith and voted for him. Hahahaha... Trump meeting will Bill a week before running wasn't for nothing after all.

Mitt Romney said Russia is our Geo Political Foe, Liberal laughed at him, but were never able to actually reset the relationship with Putin. Trump will singlehandedly restore it now.

Obama restored relationship with Cuba? That's nothing! Trump restored relationship with SOVIET RUSSIA!

That would be cool

As a liberal I've got to say..this bring a lot of relief to my heart.

As long as Trump is centrist I'm happy.

youtube.com/watch?v=GF9wgkIwWps&t=76s

lel

Even if this is all true,
The tears were worth all of it.

His deportation plan has been reduced to literally illegal immigrant murderers with no family. So maybe 10 people will be deported. You got fucking hoodwinked like no one ever has before. Should have just elected Hillary and prayed for ww3

No it hasn't lol

Shouldn't you be out destroying your own neighborhood and showing the county how tolerant you are?

Fucking Donald hasn't even started his presidency and people are acting like they already know everything he will and will not do. Can't people just be patient?

It has. He says no families will be split up. And only exteme violent criminals will even be considered for deportation. The fucking Mexicans are going nowhere.

Has 7D 10x speed Galactic Korean Starcraft suddenly ended? It's not even been a week and all of these faggots are getting increasingly nervous still, despite the markets chilling the fuck out and leaders around the world bending the fucking knee.

This is honestly the best possible outcome.
Less dangerous than Hillary, relatively safe and reasonable stance despite the memery in his campaign, and we got to harvest liberal tears anyway. The only losers here are SJW and Sup Forums, which I didn't even think was possible in one stroke.

You memed too hard and got cucked.

I need the smuggest pepe for this image.

Sage.

Does it even matter?

We elected Trump. He's been absolutely excellent so far. He won. Let's give him a chance for now. He isn't even president yet.

Meanwhile, we need to get back to saving Europe. Back to securing the rise of nationalism in the west.

Trump is a huge asset, but he isn't our only one.

just reported you for fun faggot

he's gonna send the anchor babies back too m8

fuck off you faggot. he isnt even president yet fuck you

We just didn't want Clinton. Trump could copy her program for all I care. At least he doesn't rape kids.

Now for a bigger joke, lets spam how the #MuslimDeportation has begun and get us more SJW tears to feed on.