Guys, I'm starting to get worried

Guys, I'm starting to get worried.

#WhereIsLenaDunham

Other urls found in this thread:

lenadunham.ca/
pagesix.com/2016/11/11/lena-dunham-breaks-her-election-promise/
archive.is/cUi16
google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/11/11/lena-dunham-blames-self-hating-white-women-violent-privilege-trump-victory/amp/?client=safari
yahoo.com/celebrity/news/sorry-haters-lena-dunham-isnt-moving-to-canada-195628060.html
youtube.com/watch?v=EUHRL2OhpiM
instagram.com/lenadunham/?hl=en
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Most likely she killed herself in her room. Maybe in a week they will find her body.

otw to canada
lenadunham.ca/

mistakenly went south instead of north and got killed in cd juarez rip

Will she smell better, worse, or the same as she did when she was alive?

She wrote some bullshit article today calling for Democrats to organize.

HEY GUESS WHAT ANOTHER CELEBRITY WHO PROMISED THEY'D MOVE TO CANADA FUCKING DIDN'T MOVE TO CANADA.

pagesix.com/2016/11/11/lena-dunham-breaks-her-election-promise/

rare

She just published an article where she kisses Hillary's ass and gets triggered really hard.

archive.is/cUi16

Well played my friend

lol i hope she fucking killed herself

Kek, dead I hope

Fucking leaf.

>excerpt

>lenadunham.ca/
>Canadian Food Inspection Agency
Well played.

this bitch makes my gut rot

google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/11/11/lena-dunham-blames-self-hating-white-women-violent-privilege-trump-victory/amp/?client=safari

She's not in Canda. Can confirm

She said she wasn't moving and called people stupid for believing her.

ugh, so she will be more bloated

She packed the bags and was just about to leave for Canada, but then she stuck with her fat ass in the door.

norm macdonald promised he'd move. into a bigger apartment

"We believed that on November 9, they’d be licking their wounds while we celebrated. It is painful on a cellular level knowing those men got what they wanted, just as it’s painful to know you are hated for daring to ask for what is yours. It’s painful to know that white women, so unable to see the unity of female identity, so unable to look past their violent privilege, and so inoculated with hate for themselves, showed up to the polls for him, too. My voice was literally lost when I woke up, squeaky and raw, and I ached in the places that make me a woman, the places where I’ve been grabbed so carelessly, the places we are struggling to call our own."

How about you don't post these threads.

How about you just don't care.

fucking dumbass hahaha

She also said she's not moving to Canada.

yahoo.com/celebrity/news/sorry-haters-lena-dunham-isnt-moving-to-canada-195628060.html

>“And for those demanding I move to Canada based on something I said when this man seemed like a steak salesman with a long shot at the presidency: stay busy reveling in your new regime,” she wrote alongside the above photo. “I will go many places during my lifetime, surrounded by kindreds on a mission to spread justice and light. I can’t wait for all of of this, and for the change to come, as we use what we’ve been given to protect those who can’t protect themselves. What are you living for?”

Sounds like a fucking cultist.

Holy cow.

Probably because it's her trying to get hits.

We'll see how long this faggot lasts too

sauce pls

>5 million 'followers' 1-2k likes per tweet

Ayy.

I heard Sam Hyde murdered her in self defense.

youtube.com/watch?v=EUHRL2OhpiM

Is it a girl or a very awkwardly effeminate boy?

Such a nasty woman.

>I'm starting to get worried
Sorry, not interested. Come back when you're literally shaking.

Check her website. I think she really is moving to Canada!

Lenadunham.ca

i doubt Canada would let a child molester into their country.

Will beefneck bunny also an hero?

Stay tuned.

>those legs
He really shouldn't skip leg day, how do they even support his upper body?

>spread justic and light

What arrogance.

She's paying the staff of the Florence Kentucky Ponderosa to stay open 24/7 until she fills her sadness hole.

probably saw this and had a heart attack. based user who set that site up

That vid is 1 year old, he's a ripped as fuck killing machine now.

fallon i think

Podesta hasn't tweeted since the 7th.
Did they run away together?

she went down the road, not across the street

oh you know """"""""""her"""""""""""

making a tantrum, molesting kids, being lena dunham

That's the thing I'm noticing about all the leftist figureheads that lost, whether it was Anita Sarkeesian, Lacy Green, or Lena Dunham. They never stop to consider the fact that they might not be on the "right side of history." That maybe people are rejecting the message they are spreading about being moral busybodies. Nope, they get hit with Brexit, and double down. They get hit with Trump, and double down again.

I'm with Sargon of Akkad. I really think we are witnessing the death throes of their movement, because every time they double down, they alienate more of the population, who find them increasingly annoying.

instagram.com/lenadunham/?hl=en

Twatter is not the only social network people use.

Unfortunately, she's fine

She is already hiding in a secret room like Anne Frank did,getting ahead of Trump Gestapo

checked

how the fuck is she 'famous'?

close

literally who

>boyfriend

How is this even remotely possible.
She is objectively repulsive in every form physically.