Highly unlikely but if Oprah wins in 2020, do we get camel threads...all...night...long?

Highly unlikely but if Oprah wins in 2020, do we get camel threads...all...night...long?

Other urls found in this thread:

poll.qu.edu/search-releases/search-results/release-detail?What=&strArea=6;6;&strTime=28&ReleaseID=2436#Question010
youtube.com/watch?v=VjCyVfBiwpE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>did something bad happen to you?
>I also experienced it and it was worse than your experience with it.
>but I can relate to you

Please, no more celebrity presidents

Can't we get a nice, boring Senator or something?

I want a oil Barron as president
Ross Perot for president

Celebrity presidents was the inevitable conclusion of US meme elections.

I don't think it will happen. Only Hollywood wants Oprah as President. I'm pretty sure even other black people don't care about Oprah anymore.

The age of career politicians are over, celebrity candidates are the future of the US with how things are going.

Career politicians will still exist. They just won't be the face of their parties anymore.

>Please, no more celebrity presidents
>Can't we get a nice, boring Senator or something?
Fuck no, that's just as bad. It doesn't matter who's in office. We need to pay attention to who's making the laws in the house and senate. It's always been this way, but for some reason people only care every four years. I hope this trump shit makes everyone realize that local elections and picking state reps is infinitely more important than the presidential race.

That's what I'm meant, the party primaries are going to be won by celebrity candidates

>Kanye
>Mark Zuckerberg
>Oprah

Seeing the Deomcrats try and beat Trump's meme magic by going all out is kind of weird.

I'm honestly surprised it didn't happen sooner. The US presidential race has always been a popularity contest, no one gave a fuck about actual policies

>Something something 'How exactly does one get pussy while living in the White House as a teenage boy?'

I would literally rather have O'Malley as a president so I can curse you fucking morons with the bane of my hometown. Kindly neck yourself.

If she wins they better bring back Married With Children to mock her endlessly.

yeah, because Trump was the first celeb EVER to try to run for president.

>Government isn't the solution to our problem
>Government is the solution to our problem.

Reagan was governor before he was president. Seeing all these celebrities with no political experience being thrown around is different.

>woman for president
lol

After Trump I welcome anyone really, let it be a stand up comedian.

>(((hollywood))) ensuring another guaranteed trump win in 2020

my country's got two already

one was the wife of an assasinated opposition leader, was basically made a puppet by everyone in the admin because she was a weakling whod just sign anything they presented her

the other had two terms chock full of corruption, incompetence and scandals

Why not a cartoonist president?

I never actually knew that about Thailand. Any more facts you can tell me about your country?

THIS!! THIS!!!
I'd rather have a literal joker than a literal joke

#Cory4TheHouse

#AutismAwareness

>#RobinWilliams2020

A Barron you say?

Take your own advice, fuccboi :3

I thought Whoopi voiced the camel in that movie...

Kelly 2020. I feel like crying Lady Liberty will really connect with the electorate.

Maybe Hollywood can make the democrats a cgi Robin Williams. They probably just about have the technology for it these days.

>They probably just about have the technology for it these days.
They have him as a voter, too!

No, let's get a Professional Wrestler president.

TARTAKOVSKY 2020

I mean, I know Oprah is popular among the people who usually vote in Democratic primaries (black people, older women, etc.) but would they really be willing to back a celebrity after Trump?

Of fucking course they would

I'd fucking vote for Oprah

Wasn't she tight with Weinstein?

>Kanye
>Mark Zuckerberg

Haven't seem any Dems hoping for these (especially Zuck where the speculation that he'll run is more "please don't").

The Rock 2020 though, that one's popular.

As a flip, I am both insulted and amused. Good one.

The Rock is a Republican, though.

As easy as it is to meme on Republicans for all their faults, Democrats have just as little self-awareness. By the next election, both parties are going to mutate into virtually identical, radicalized Left-Twix vs Right-Twix factions that nobody will actually want to be a part of.

>both parties are going to mutate into virtually identical, radicalized Left-Twix vs Right-Twix factions that nobody will actually want to be a part of.
That happened a long time ago

He's Independent now.

But he's a cool celebrity Republican like Schwarzenegger and to a lesser extent, Chris Pratt.

Joe Rogan 2020
Look into your hearts, you know it's the only answer

Gas all Left-Twixxers.

yeah but kanye is a trump supporter

Right-Twix 4 life

Trump doesn't really have meme magic, he's just proving what's been true all along: the things we think matter, don't. Trump can say what the fuck he wants, there are no laws against it. Politicians will still work with him because the Gov is up against a cliff, has been for decades, and they have to get shit done still. And by playing directly to the crowds, he bypasses all the media coverage and polls.

I'd say it was quite brilliant if I didn't know the man was an idiot. So, Savant-like.

Idioccracy has become a historical document user.

Eh
poll.qu.edu/search-releases/search-results/release-detail?What=&strArea=6;6;&strTime=28&ReleaseID=2436#Question010

What's the wprst thing Trump's done? Say trannies don't belong in the Army? Why am I supposed to be mad about that?

>I'd say it was quite brilliant if I didn't know the man was an idiot.

Do you know this?

>implying the Rock won't make the White House #litty in 2020

Making the US an international laughing stock and completely disregarding any sense of decorum or professionalism that should be part and parcel of being the President of the United States.

If he says the things people like and steamrolls her competition like Trump did, sure.

But Oprah has to stand like a rock like Trump did against a bunch of career Democrat politicians.

>Making the US an international laughing stock
A bit late for that

If Hillary "latches" on to Oprah in any way during the election year, Oprah will be cursed and fail.

Lefty-wing protestors have been setting fire to garbage cans and throwinfg their own feces. I don't think you can blame that on Trump.

>corporate-issue meme
kill yourself

Reminder that Reagan was a celebrity president.

Stacking the courts with inexperienced far right judges. We'll be feeling the effects of his presidency decades after he croaks.

Right, because Obama's affirmative action judges were the peak of impartiality.

i'm still banking for Vermin Supreme.

Yeah but that was different because there was no social media to make us aware of the grievances of other races and cultures to the point that we think that it's something new white people made up to make comics and cartoons worse because, I don't know, cultural Marxist globalist agendas to victimize straight white males.

He's got my vote, #Vermin2020 #AponyforallAmericans

>Calling Obama's judges "affirmative action"
>When Trump's judges are clearly unqualified and sailing through on nothing other than the blind approval of Trump and the Senate Republicans

What exactly makes them unqualified besides the fact that you disagree with them?

Nobody for President 2020

ask the ABA

or there's the guy who had literally never tried a case before

I'M RONALD REAGAN BABY

youtube.com/watch?v=VjCyVfBiwpE

too soon