Consolidation of Holocaust Information

Sup Forums, I'm in highschool ( not underage), and I need some information on the Holocaust

I could spend a while looking it all up but I figure a thread consolidating all the facts would be useful

Basically I'm writing a book report concerning the Holocaust and I want to drop some truth in there, truth that isn't refuted

Truth can be refuted with only a single utterance.

>bigot

>jews were never made into soap
>most died from disease
>zyklon b was a pesticide and probably didn't kill many of the overall victims

That's just giving up

There are a million well-written, sourced, evidence-backed books out there on the Holocaust that bring into question the official narrative.

All you're going to get on Sup Forums is Hitler worshippers telling you all about how Concentration Camp inmates had hot baths daily, personal chefs, comfy beds, and their own swimming pools.

Give me some good books accessible online? Someone just giving me the names would help me speed this along, I have 0 on hand and would need to go wading through the internet.

On a major time crunch

JUST GAS THE FUCKING KIKES ALREADY

>6mil is an estimate from before the start of the war writen by a jew in a book that advocated the creation of Israel.

Specifically need things about the Jews being starved and gassed
Straight links would be awesome

>"Ahem...I would like to thank Sup Forums for the information in this report."
>"In 1930, George Soros was born..."

I also read somewhere that Auswits was a hospital and sick poepe were brought there. Explains the high mortality.

Can't on mobile. Search for the halowcost memorial in germany on google. On the information plate it is written that aproximatly 4mil poeple died. Anyone saying 6 mil died is just pushing their agenda on to you.

Don't have links but you could mention how the 'death camps' had doors that couldn't trap people inside a chamber, there were no traces of zyklon b within the walls and the fact that all of the death camps visited by the allies were re-classified as concentration camps.

Thank you

>Jews being starved
Supply lines were BTFO by Allied bombing runs, causing the starvation.

I'll give you a bump. Some user may drop some of the infographics for you.

Don't go in and claim "the six bajillion wheren't gassed" you will freak everyone out and the teacher will likely report you to the thought police.

Instead say "Many people are unaware of the toll that diseased wrought in the camps. Despite German efforts to destroy lice, Typhus in particular killed large portions of the detained population. More inmates as well as german civilians died as the german infrastructure broke down under the allied bombing efforts against factories and transportation systems."

There's nothing egregious enough to flip the teachers "shut it down" switch, and it gets people thinking.

>THERE ARE BILLIONS AND TRILLIONS OF UNRETUFABLE BOOKS

>can't name one

fucking pol

It can be disproven pretty easily. You see, Zyklon B was nothing more than a pesticide, and they only used it to remove pests (jews). Also make sure to include some truth bombs from those dank Sup Forums infographics, and don't forget to say that next time it will actually happen. If there are jews in your class, you can end your book report by making threats against them. Don't forget to draw swastikas on your paper.

Post proof of gas chambers at Treblinka