Okay, let's get something straight

Okay, let's get something straight.

Ms. Bellum didn't kick Sedusa's ass in this episode. She didn't. Sedusa captured Ms. Bellum, bound and gagged her, and then tossed her around like a rag doll in her own home for like a minute straight, only stopping for a moment to rub it in her face.

The only time Sedusa didn't dominate the fight is when they were underwater, which only happened because Sedusa was taunting and didn't gather air before Ms. Bellum took her under. And even there, with Sedusa at a disadvantage, the fight was even for the most part. They each got in their shots until Sedusa had to go up for air since she had the wind knocked out of her just before they went underwater. And what did Ms. Bellum do afterwards? She delivered a cowardly cheap shot that dazed Sedusa for a moment. A cheap shot.

And that's it. After getting her ass handed to her in her own home, Ms. Bellum took a cheap shot when her opponent needed air. Sedusa didn't get her shit pushed in. She didn't even lose the fight. She was dazed for 2 seconds before she went to finish what she started -- and she would have, only Ms. Bellum was so scared that doctors wouldn't be able to repair what Sedusa was going to do to her face that she freed the Powerpuff Girls so they'd save her.

Now let's review.

Ms. Bellum? OVERRATED.

Sedusa? Now she's the real deal -- kicks ass, robs banks (victimless crime fit for a modern Robin Hood), has brains (she's a fan of the Greeks and other classic literature, and is resourceful enough to beat/capture the girls multiple times), and does it all wearing lingerie (best body deserves the best apparel, after all).

And finally, did Sedusa lose to Ms. Bellum when they fought? No. Not even close.

Disagree with me? Tough luck. I'm right and you're wrong.

Having said that, I think I'm done.

Now, do you constantly see people spouting rash opinions? Any pieces of conventional knowledge that you know to be wrong? If so, then use this thread to set the record straight.

You expect me to read all of that and care?

check 'em

In the time it took you to type that, fill out the captcha and hit submit you could've read half of it.

The fight was a way to prevent her from freeing the girls. Bellum's only goal isn't just to be Sedusa (although that'd help her achieve her goal better) her goal is to free the girls.
If I'm getting mugged, and I kick the muggers ass for the entire fight, if he sucker punches me and takes my wallet, then I lost. I got my wallet stolen, and the mugger has what he wanted. He won.

You raise an interesting point, which I appreciate because I didn't expect anything beyond shitposts and memes.

That said, even with this new criterion, Bellum didn't win the fight. Sedusa was up and ready to finish her long before Bellum started freeing the girls or even realized how to do it. Ms. Bellum only had the chance because Sedusa had a tantrum about her hair and sabotaged herself.

I honestly have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

Did you watch PPG? I'm talking about one of the most memorable episodes in the show. Then again, maybe my post was just incoherent rambling regardless.

Autistic as it may be I really like the effort and sincerity that went into this post, OP. I don't know what you're talking about but I'm glad you're here doing it.

If Sedusa had a tantrum and sabatoged herself then she lost. Her mental fortitude wasn't strong enough to NOT do that. A confrontation is just as much about your mental state as your physical abilities.

upvoted :^)

Sedusa self-destructed, and I don't attribute that to Ms. Bellum. She lost to herself, as is often the case with supervillains.

That's the point I'm trying to drive at.

I hated that chapter as a kid because i didnt understand what is going so it was 3/4 of the cap with mayor beign weird for no apparent reason and then a fighting escene

years later pic related

Can we meme this?

I hope this thread doesn't make me seem autistic.

What get's me is Ms. Bellum is in Sedusa clothes, which was part of the plan to trick the girls.

My point being that Sedusa had to at one point strip Ms. Bellum then dress her up in skin tight clothes, also put stockings, or fish nets on her.

The thought honestly never occurred to me.

Maybe the real reason they're not in the reboot is because they're too busy hatefucking.

batman can no-sell curbstomp them both

How do you think she did it? You think she had Bellum drugged? Or maybe she felt embarrassed about seeing Bellum naked so they did something else?

I ain't reading all that shit, but I will I'll fap to both of them.

>My point being that Sedusa had to at one point strip Ms. Bellum then dress her up in skin tight clothes, also put stockings, or fish nets on her.

I knew there was a reason I enjoyed that episode in particular

>Sedusa had to at one point strip Me. Bellum then dress her up in skin tight clothes, also put stockings, or fishnets on her
My god. Imagine how much art and smut this episode would have generated if it came out 15 years later.

Both characters would have been removed by then for political reasons.

Thread looks like a good place to share something I commissioned.

Seems like you got your money's worth.

What gets even more uncomfortable is the fact that Sedusa needed to wear falsies for her Bellum disguise.

Bruh, those are shoulder pads though.

Then why'd she pull them out of her cleavage?

Shoulder pads. She was reaching up towards her shoulders.

>Sedusa had to at one point strip Ms. Bellum then dress her up in skin tight clothes, also put stockings, or fish nets on her.
well that makes my pants feel funny.

Attraction and sex appeal are literally parts of Sedusa's superpower. There's no way that Ms. Bellum has a bigger chest. They were shoulder pads for the jacket.

except it doesn't look like her hands are up at her shoulders

>She lost to herself
So she lost.You're just arguing semantics.

>losing in an unfair way isn't losing

lol, you got bullied in school didn't you

They don't look like they're at her breasts either. More like her armpits. Besides, if they were falsies they should've made her chest get noticably smaller after that scene, and they didn't.

thats true that the size of her top does not change.
k, I need to stop staring at it now.

I'm arguing what I said in the OP. If you think that's semantics, fine.

What I'm saying is she didn't lose to Ms. Bellum. She lost to the girls after they'd been freed and her hair had been neutralized. She would've beaten Ms. Bellum just fine.

Okay, she didn't lose to Ms. Bellum.
Happy?

Creating this thread was about catharsis. I had something that was bothering me, so I used the OP to get it out. I don't much care whether you agree/disagree with me at this point, so please don't try and patronize me.

>Sedusa stopped for a moment
>Sedusa was taunting
And that's all it took for the fight to turn.
Bellum got that W fair and square.

>and that's all it took for the fight to turn
And I'm not saying those things don't count. If anything, that's another instance of Sedusa sabotaging herself and self-destructing, which is the real reason she lost -- that and the Powerpuff Girls, but not Ms. Bellum.

not at all op :^)

>Sedusa
>Embarrassed

Unlikely senpai.

I know it's a lot to take in but would you really prefer another "Who was in the wrong here?" thread? Let's be realistic the recent quality of discussion on Sup Forums hasn't been brimming.

At least I'm earnest, and like I said this thread can be a launching point for anyone else that disagrees with some piece of conventional knowledge.

Embarrassed is a poor choice of words. She'd most likely feel self conscious towards the heightened effectiveness of Bellum's curvaceous figure filling out her racy ensemble much better than Sedusa ever could..

YOU'RE WRONG

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

We’re having Technical Difficulties , please come back on at a another time

What?

You can't hide the truth

Sedusa just can't compare

>Sedusa has a slimmer waist with wider hips
user you just proved that Sedusa not only compares, but is better with ease.

Why would you do that?

You'll never find a rear shot of Ms. Bellum that looks better than Sedusa right there. It doesn't matter what outfit Ms. Bellum is wearing either. You won't.

Would you care to rescind that previous statement?

Yeah. I'm really happy with it!

I have a few more in the works too. Shot me ideas if you have any ideas you'd like commissioned.

How about Sedusa standing nude with her hair obscuring her breasts and pussy?

I concede Bellum looks good there, but that's a bit unfair since she's nude.

I should've said you'll never find a rear shot of Ms. Bellum that's better than pic related. You can tell that Ms. Bellum's outfit can barely contain Sedusa's features, especially her hips and ass.

>Sedusa lying on her back with her clothes torn while Bellum sits on her face and shaves her bush

Already planning to commission something like that: Bellum and Sedusa standing nude exposing their colorful bushes while their hands cover their breasts.

That alright?

Sounds good! I'll definitely add it to the list.

this is a weird thread

Sounds okay by me

Will you fap to Miss Fatale even if it were surrounded by paragraphs of text of anti feminist propaganda?

Especially. Break her impostor spirit.

Well now we need something to offset the Sedusa bullying.

>Ms. Bellum lying on her back with her clothes torn while Sedusa straddles her and uses her hair to pin her
>Sedusa strips Ms. Bellum's bra and then her own
>reads Ms. Bellum's cup size
>"Not bad. Almost as big as mine," she says with a grin
>"Have to say I'm a little disappointed though," as she grabs her own bra and stuffs it in Ms. Bellum's mouth
>"Oh well. Bye bye, Bellum. This was fun," she says before leaning forward and smothering Ms. Bellum with her breasts

Does it have to be Bellum and Sedusa related? Are you open to ideas featuring Femme Fatale or Ms. Keane?

Maybe even a /u/ following had Tumblr existed back then.

>we need something to offset the Sedusa bullying
Sedusa was made to be bullied

More than the faux feminist?

I like it! Sounds more like a comic which might take a while, but know an artist who does those so I'll see what I can do.

Feel free to give me ideas with Femme Fatale or Ms. Keane, and sorry for giving off the opposite impression!

All villains are made to be bullied, especially the sexy female ones

They're made to job and look good doing it

>Fatale taking a nude mirror selfie while wearing Susan B. Anthony coin pasties

You are correct. But what's the most effective means of humiliating them? And better yet- by whose hands?

>Bubbles
kek

I'm not even /u/ and I ship them

How about Ms. Keane nude striking a playful pose on her desk?

>Disagree with me? Tough luck. I'm right and you're wrong.
No.

Ones that involve stripping them of their dignity and never being able to live it down.

Just have one of the female villains around to bully the other.

...No what?

I like it! Adding both to the list!

You want Keane wearing her normal outfit?

you're a cunt

Either that or a nude version will work just fime

Got it!

Why bother with Keane? Pear-shaped women can't compare with full-figured women like Bellum

>Keane
She is the kinda woman you show up late for, no matter what. She'll apologize saying it's her fault she could have planned it better, then you say it's okay.

>that lip bite

Because Keane is prettier than Bellum