India never fails to dissappoint me

India never fails to dissappoint me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kinda sad people live in this state of affairs. But it's whatever, blame corrupt politicians and the general incompetence of them . You have to remember it's India's fault their people are literally living in shit. No one elses.

This is the worlds largest democracy, holy fuck what a shit hole

gtfo with your stale ass Sup Forums memes

here

poo in loo

why does it say "tsunami" on the chart title?

How can a country that makes billions scamming people alone, be as poor as niggers?

Thank God the election is over so we can get back to more important threads like this one.

cause it's a tsunami of poo?

That beach looks familiar......wait

DELET THIS

I'm honestly far more triggered by the insane amount of trash.

DESIGNATED SHITTING BEACHES

You make fun of India for this but what's wrong with it? It's fucking unnatural to go and sit with your bare arse on the same seat as hundreds of other people. Filthy water splashes up into your anal cavity, filling you with foreign bacteria. Toilets expose you to all sorts disease, require constant maintenance and are actually bad for your bowels. We're designed to squat in a whole, not sit on a seat. The bowel muscles aren't activated that way.

Fuck you Sup Forums!

Tell me toilets are "more civilised" when they look like this. Fuck you bigots!

JESUS CHRIST! 2.8MB for a dirty toilet?

High resolution filth. It takes a lot of capacity to render all those stains.

>all this focus on bogus (((climate science)))
>no one cares that India is literally turning an entire ocean into shit.

At this point we really should just destroy all races that aren't white or east asian.

Huh

It's easy for us first worlders to mock them, but think of just how bad their living must be if they literally swim around in poop and garbage.

How does that even happen post industrial revolution? After British rule? Is it really that hard to create a sewage system?

What's even scarier is knowing that by the time it's 2050 and MRSA or antibiotic resistant illnesses are out, Indians will be the only ones safe because their immune systems are amadantium because of being around filth 24/7.

Take the poo to the loo
youtu.be/_peUxE_BKcU

I've been looking really hard for this. Thanks for sharing.

Their beach looks like shit. No better than apes.

>shitstorm

I superposerpower. My sides...

>There you see four or five people taking a dump

Zoom In

>her father found the demand ridiculous

The Kids on this picture are more dirty than the pigs in background.

>bioshockinfinite.jpg

Been there and seen this sort of thing first hand. As disgusting as it looks the SMELL is so much worse.

Cockroach will survaive