Tell me with proof why Hillary Clinton is corrupt. Why is she bad? Can you do it pol?

Tell me with proof why Hillary Clinton is corrupt. Why is she bad? Can you do it pol?

Redpill me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mPUPxx824SM
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/793
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stfu leaf

>Rigged the democratic primary election against her opponent with the DNC
>Threatened national security by illegally using a private email server to exchange government information
>Used intimidation tactics such as the "truth squad" to silence Bill Clinton's sexual assault victims
>Actively accepts money (through the Clinton Foundation) from Saudi Arabia and numerous other nations that enslave women and kill gay people
>Used the IRS to audit organizations and individuals critical of her husband's administration
>Destroyed White House furniture and attempted to steal 100,000$ in White House gifts and furnishings before George W. Bush moved in
>Responsible for the "filegate" scandal, which involved illegally obtaining and releasing FBI files of perceived Clinton adversaries, including personal files from her husband's sexual assault accusers
>Got a child rapist off charges and laughed about it
>Falsely blamed a video for the deaths of 4 soldiers she was in charge of protecting
>Did not hold a press conference for 8 months during the primary election season while Trump has held several including one with the President of Mexico

She had a private email server which was against the rules of the office she held and endangered the national security of America. She also allowed other people like maids and assistants to have access to her classified emails and she also sold state secrets to countries for money.

She was also responsible for the death of Senator Stevens in Benghazi because she was trying to buy back some Stinger missiles the Obama admin had accidentally sold to rebel groups in an gun running operation they were conducting. She knew the attack would happen on the CIA compound and did nothing to help the senator because she was trying to cover up the mess.

I hate to do it but I kinda have to side with the leaf on this one. There really wasn't that much information about Hillary's corruption. Most of the wikileaks were random sentences that don't provide enough evidence.

Sure she was doing some things that were shady but the things about accepting dirty money and rigging the DNC is shit that all politicians have been doing for a long time.

The fact that she used a private email server is enough. Period. She's dangerous to the country because she is EXTREMELY CARELESS.

>She had a private email server
The email server doesn't make her corrupt, it makes her irresponsible and dumb.

As for the stinger missile shit, got proof? Don't link me to some infowars shit or something like that

This.

>Don't link me to some infowars shit or something like that

Yea because CNN is sure going to report about that amiright.

This is why your drumpf tards. You think your logical pol. Edgy faggots.

She's corrupt, all politicians are corrupt though, if anything she wasn't corrupt enough to be president. Obama set the precedent, he had the sole authority to perform drone strikes on civilians, assassinations of Americans on foreign soil, the the right to read every piece of internet traffic he wanted and prosecute journalists and the man won a nobel peace prize. I doubt Hillary could do all that.

And lying about basically every aspect one could have possibly lied about regarding the server situation? Or the emails in question being destroyed beyond recovery under a preservation order? Which the guy who carried it out later admitted he knew existed?

Nah, not shady at all.

Fair point srpski

There really isn't a good place to get news nowadays

Her face just pisses me off
I never liked her (wanted to bang her in the 90s)

>Which the guy who carried it out later admitted he knew existed?
Sauce?

>Nah, not shady at all.
It is shady, but everyone is entitled to a fair trial. The FBI reported that they found nothing in the emails even after they relaunched the investigation.

Her policy proposals are shit.

Just one look and I just knew who she meant by "those at the top". She didn't mean infinitly rich people, those people are her friends.

She means white males. She's hated them her whole life. Just like every other pissed off dyke, she blames us for her political failures because we didn't just accept her policies with no questions asked.

She was gonna Tax us to death because we have the "most privilege" and have "oppressed literally everyone else since forever" or some shit liberals will lap up and applaud her for.

She wanted to bring in a bunch of brownies to replace us, after making sure we're seen as enemies and evil people to be rejected. So we'd be taxed heavily while everyone hates on us and makes us work in their gulag bullshit.

If any of the above is just tin foil, I just conclude with I didn't agree with her vision of America and compared with Trump's plan / ideas were specific enough you get the idea behind it, but vague enough so it can be molded by law makers in the other branches.

Not to mention, Trump gives energy off that anything is possible. Clinton not so much.

So the feels and policy of Trump resonated with me.

My mother worked in the Bill Clinton's office while he was governor of Arkansas and has relayed countless anecdotes about his philandering and whatnot but she did once admit she overheard him with CIA agents with Hillary in attendance discussing plans to allow the agents on to the streets to sell crack.

>She means white males. She's hated them her whole life. Just like every other pissed off dyke, she blames us for her political failures because we didn't just accept her policies with no questions asked.
>She was gonna Tax us to death because we have the "most privilege" and have "oppressed literally everyone else since forever" or some shit liberals will lap up and applaud her for.
>She wanted to bring in a bunch of brownies to replace us, after making sure we're seen as enemies and evil people to be rejected. So we'd be taxed heavily while everyone hates on us and makes us work in their gulag bullshit.

I can get behind this, mainly because her speech about wanting to appropriate white culture in the US gained her the most political support.

I wouldn't call it corruption though.

The problem with HRC's corruption is that there's a lot of circumstantial evidence towards it, but it's very hard to pin down with 100% certainty, and it's likely that we never will be able to pin it down. There's lots of loose strings hanging, and it's really easy to get carried away with it when it comes to conspiracy theories. The email server is the most damning piece of evidence that we KNOW exists, but we'll probably never know the full extent of what it contains. Like a literal Pandora's box, that little bugger probably contains enough secretes to topple entire governments. But again, this is conspiracy theory territory.

I would say you've got a good point. We will most likely never know the truth but it doesn't mean that we should stop questioning.

The saying about conspiracy theories only being conspiracies until proven right exists for a reason, does it not?

>Sauce?
Oh yeah, and not only did he knowingly delete those subpoenaed emails, but then lied to federal agents when interviewed over his knowledge of it. Comey practically admits that they let him go.

youtube.com/watch?v=mPUPxx824SM

>The FBI reported that they found nothing in the emails even after they relaunched the investigation.

Except in the first time around they found classified material, including some marked on that server. An act which is in an of itself illegal, as removing federal records regarding national security from their proper place of custody is on the fucking books.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/793

Yet she was let go because of some nonexistent qualifier of intent. And even if intent was somehow was required, lying about every aspect of the emails, having them deleted under subpoena, destroying multiple devices so they're out of reach of investigation are all pretty good indicators that something was wrong and they knew it.

>b-but everybody has been bad

don't you ever wonder why she has so much dirt on her hands? I don't think the image of "most corrupt politician in the history of the US" came out of nowhere.

as for definite proof: It's something you rarely find in modern politics. These guys have teams to cover up their dirt and if you find something it will never be concrete proof.

It's like trying to proof somebody is racist. It's unlikely the person will say "I hate niggers", but he will make other remarks that could be interpreted as racist (but could also not). You have to judge on what you get, else you will never be able to form an opinion.