We must use kek energy to protect Donald

We must use kek energy to protect Donald.

Summon repeating numbers, pray, do whatever it takes...

Protect the DAHNALD

i agree
the next stage in the meme war should be defense
operation MEMETIC SHIELD commence

repeal the 1965 immigration act kek

fuck off

Based moor

You think that MOLOCH has been powerless since the defeat of one of his premier acolytes?

We have worked hard to curse Donald Shit Trump with dementia, much like his father before him - and this time there is nothing you can do to stop us.

You think that he was not watching and weaving his infinite power against those who opposed him?

You were wrong Sup Forums. You were wrong to deny the Horrid King Besmear'd in Blood and after he has finished with your vile demagogue he is going to chase after your eternal souls.

Praise MOLOCH. This defeat was but a minor setback in the grand scheme of His plan. Do you honestly believe a deity that has existed for thousands of years in the hearts of men and has persisted to eventually reign supreme would give up so easily?

Fuck KEK.

Praise MOLOCH.

Check these trips

tldr

BACK TO HADES SCUM
DEUS VULT

Kek wills it

We will hold the line, and we will win. your goat-headed God has got nothing on Kek. Who else could utilize autism to win? Not Moloch, that's for sure. We won, and we'll keep winning even after we're tired of winning. And there is fuck all you can do to stop us Moloch, you goat-headed fuck.

why not cut the middle man(trump) and focus chaos energy directly at the source

we need to bring a meteor down on the middle east, or a tsunami to wipe out the west coast

>three doubles
checked

Trump is fine

Praise kek

However our next goal is to mem a quake

Geb!-chan

I got rid of the evidence so I have to do a low energy try.
Trump will be save.
Shadilay.

Protect him'

PRAISE KEK

praise GEB!

My Digits Confirm, Trump will be fine.

If Singles, we should worry.

rollerrinoing for the leaf to save donald

Shadilay!
Shadilay!
Let Kek protect the Donald!
Let my digits give Kek strength!
Shadilay!
Shadilay!

we should worry

Now, the memes are flowing...

Our sacrifice to Kek, our offering to the frog god - the salt of the tears of 10 million liberals

His reward for his faithfull followers - endless streams of assblasted liberalfag meltdowns, OC and screencaps coming in at unprecedented amounts, salt threads going strong for days now where once they would have grown stale after a few hours...

In this moment
I am euphoric
Not because of some
SJW safespace hugbox
but because I am enlightened
by Lord Kek's providence

>Praise kek

praise kek

Make Geb Laugh Again

>1 away from singles

I have been robbed

rollin