Anita Sarkessian admits she lost the battle after Trump was elected but says she will keep fighting...

Anita Sarkessian admits she lost the battle after Trump was elected but says she will keep fighting. When will these feminazis and sjw's give up

youtube.com/watch?v=cFwRkNWx-n0

>When will these feminazis and sjw's give up
When they die.

They won't give up. We need to crush them into dust.

Those digits don't lie. Day of the rope when?

The're like a virus they keep spreading. And how is Anita Sarkessian still relevant

Oh Shit

>"we still live in a white supremacist patriarchal society"

And they wonder why we don't take them srsly.

Not all Muslims commit terrorist attacks much like not all white men are sexist, homophones.

Women like Anita are why we hate feminism.

We just have to make them violent and incoherent enough so that they get removed and shunned from society.

We meme them to be un want able

god damn anita sarkeesian is so fucking hot

i want her to peg me so bad

>And how is Anita Sarkessian still relevant

Because people keep making threads like this.

It's like cancer.

From the Leftist Art of War: "Whatever it is I just did to get punched hard in the face -- I'm going to do more of that."

She isn't no one cares about here since Gamer-Gate flamed out. Soon Amy Schumer will join her in irrelevance.

>Soon Amy Schumer will join her in irrelevance.
Oh god I really hope so. I want all these sjw celebrities to be gone

>98003625

These videos where they are distraught, broken and have slightly messy hair are sexy.

these people are so lost and confused. they are puppets who are so out of touch with reality. I actually feel a bit sorry for them, but not sorry enough that justice should not grace them with truth. they will one day have to wake up to their lie or become consumed in the fire. only their willingness to seek truth will break their bonds; their wickedness and stubborn pride will be their own downfall.

Once they've been raped by 9001 cocks.

>These videos where they are distraught, broken and have slightly messy hair are sexy
Reads this then sees flag. Typical

How about those white women that voted tho?

>she will keep fighting
Fucking kill this cunt already. No more touching my virtual nigger killing, women raping simulators.

Now

underrated post

I'm not sure there's any hope for people who still insist you're a sexist for not voting for Hillary Clinton despite the list of perfectly legitimate reasons you give them.

-Rigged shit against Bernie
-Warmonger
-Helped in destabilizing the Middle East
-Helped ISIS
-Stealing from Haiti

And there's plenty more. I don't know why they can't wrap their heads around it. She DID NOT lose because of some massive conspiracy of sexism. She lost because she's fucking shit.

Internalized misogyny.