What the h*ck? Is this considered normal in the United States?

What the h*ck? Is this considered normal in the United States?

Do you people actually support this kind of behavior? What is wrong with you!?

Other urls found in this thread:

fakehatecrimes.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Honestly I bet 99% of these are fake

Fpbp as usual

HEY

It is called victimization complex.

People pull all kinds of shit to make themselves look like victims. The more of a victim you are the more people celebrate you.
See: or the poop swastika.

oh its an ironic meme, i get it

RABBI

Why do you think he crumpled it up?

To add to the realism of someone supposedly pedestrianing around putting fliers under "POC cars"

Or is it to show how he was almost so outraged he didn't tell social media about it?

nailed it

>What is false flag?

whatcha doin?

I've noticed that with none of these people who have been allegedly "attacked" or assaulted that none of them have claimed to have gone to the actual fucking police. Don't these idiots use their smartphones for anything other than crying over Twitter?

How did it get inside his garage? You fags fall for the biggest shit.

Just proves that normies don' t think anymore. Anything they read online is real to them.

What a sad world this has become.

How the fuck did someone get in your garage in the first place you stupid fucking retard?

In his garage? Another fucking false flag.

printing up random bullshit and falsifying it's origins?

Yeah, it happens a lot. We don't really condone it, and I wouldn't exactly call it "normal", but it is too frequent.

Niggers, muslims, faggots, and wetbacks will try anything to undermine our great union.

Just start making their complaints look pathetic.

Start printing out papers saying "fuck u whitey you Gon die for voting Trump. Fuck drumpf and fuck white people "

Sign it from BLM or something, crumple it up and leave it under your own windshield. Then post it on social media.

Happens to white people: OMG the fucking savages
Happens to minority: obviously a hoax

the amount of intellectual dishonesty is unbelievable. No you wonder you idiots voted for a con man

It's false flagging liberal bullshit. Why is it completely crumpled up when it was supposedly just placed under the windshield wiper?

Leaving this here.
fakehatecrimes.org/

>no one knows it's a bait post

splendid job, OP

ugh, I thought we were done with CTR, now instead we have these faggots and their stupid fucking hate crimes. Sage and slide, autists

>hoax

lol, you would think they wouldn't be so obvious

>perfectly crumpled paper under a windshield

There are videos of white people getting beaten by black people in the streets. This faggot just printed a sheet of paper then took a photo of it.

Wow, assuming it's a he? Uhh... Bigoted much!?

Wow, Drumpftards really are awful

>a piece of crumbled paper is evidence
kill yourself faggot

F A L S E
L
A
G

Its all false flag attacks and forced memes. The violent protests are Soros funded. They are pushing the Civil War psyop and want violence.DO NOT PLAY THIER GAME, do not fall for race baiting, calls to violence.

?

We need to make this Operation #1 for Ameribros. Eurobros are busy with #MEGA. We are fighting the war on two fronts and need all Sup Forumsacks to report in.

Please spread the word in concern troll threads and false flag threads. The battlefield is shifting and the war is still hot.

Stay safe, stay vigilant, and may Kek be with you brothers

Why the fuck did you censor "heck"?

hahahahahahaha fucking asshole. "Niggers, muslims, faggots, and wetbacks" are all a vital part of your country. If you want to go to shit and be claimed by Russia then deport all of them.

because it's bait you jackass

Fpbp

Thank you for rectifying the tome.

You greatly underestimate the amount of bullshit this board has seen, and what it is susceptible to, CTR.

This false flagging is so obvious, its sickening.

You arent winning any support or changing any minds here, regardless of the 5-6 people per thread you have shilling the narrative of the OP.

It's obvious.

So, so obvious.

>You believe this shit with no proof
>You are intellectually honest

Pick one

>on my windshield
>in my locked up garage where only i have access to

stay mad you irrelevant faggot country

32 retards huh, guess I'll take it for 5 seconds of work.

But there's nothing wrong with what the paper says.

You will NEVER be Texas.

try to go on with your life without copper, faggot

thank god for that

...and JEWS!

Videos vs twitter rants

>presedent
>presidente

Canada's good on that.

Except for the fact that there is video evidence of whites being assaulted. When you find some video of Trump supporters enacting hate crimes on your beloved minorities, then we can talk.

This is on par with people who spraypaint swastikas on their own property and claim hate crime, and then you realize the swastika is backwards

These people have no idea how real racists behave and so they make them into caricatures

Even if he's a Christian, he's a bigger man than those niggers

These are the funniest memes out there desu. What should we call this kind of meme?

>Presedent
>That is a typo a beaner would make (Presedente)

Really gets your neurons firing

You guys really have to get better at recognizing shitposts, it's like you've just gotten internet for the first time or something

THIS LETS DO THIS
We don't have to lose more time, we even have actual evidence of liberals assaulting and harassing people, we can make them look like the bad guys.
Lets fucking end those limp wristed liberals once and for all.

One went to the police,

He got a $7,000 fine.

He attacked Trump Promoters, and was arrested, while in jail made himself bleed and posted online about how he was attacked.

>in a garage
>crumpled up but under my windshield

libs cant even false flag correctly

>under the wiper blade in my garage
>in my garage

>Teeth in glass
>Still has teeth in mouth

>Found it under my windshield wiper in my garage.

Then why is it crumbled? Honestly there are two options:

- You printed it out, crumbled it and took a picture

- you have the windiest garage ever and for some reason wind is blowing in the shape of hands that crumbled it into a ball.

Who the fuck leaked this? How are we going to round them up if we warn them ahead of time?

Trump hate crime hoax

>.10 shekels have been deposited in your account, Thank you for choosing Soros.

I hate when digits like that go unchecked.

I got you senpai.

99.9999999999999999999999999997%

THE SAME SHIT AS AFTER BREXIT

Bro, 100% of them are fake.

That's kind of how dentures work, you have 2 sets of them, one to wear, one to put in liquid cleaner to cleanse.

Wheer's the proof that the election was rigged against Trump?

>If

Wait wait wait so you mean to tell me someone broke into his garage, didn't steal the car, didn't steal or tamper with anything in his garage, didn't attempt to enter his home to steal his watermelon, tacos and kfc from the fridge, didn't try to burn his house down as an example of ethnic cleansing but instead put a piece of crumpled paper with bad text on his windhsield? I mean why is it even crumpled? If it was folded it would have been more realistic because people won't walk around with crumpled balls of paper in their pockets that they intend to use as flyers.

Literally shaking, obviously

>it's a /pol is ACTUALLY too stupid to recognize blatant ironic shitposts episode

Sage

>under the windshield
>in my garage

How did a Trump fan have access to your garage?

You should start leaving notes like this for real because nobody will believe it

My wife's son brought his boyfriend home today.

You're a fucking idiot, we are discussing this, not arguing with you just because you made le ebin ironic shitpost XDDDDDD

it's probably referring to an apartment building garage or something that all the residents of a given building can access, but those places generally have video surveillance and I can fucking guarantee that there will be no video evidence showing anyone other than the "victim" molesting the vehicle in question.

I guess I don't know enough old people.

Show me video of minorities being actually beaten in the street by trump supporters and I'll believe it.

The difference between you leftists and us is that we don't believe mean words are worse than physical violence.

Many of you are apparently still not recognizing that the image I posted was a shitposter mocking libshits in the first place though :)

>ayo white boi
What do you do?

No, it's obviously completely serious...

How do they know the cars belong to POC in the first place? If its so widespread.

>omg its not possible to jsut crumble up a piece of paper and blame it on who i hate
>those videos of black people attacking white people for their opinions, yea those are fake, retards

sdfu

Congratulate them on being an attractive couple, knowing I'd never be in a relationship like theirs. After all, how can I even compete?

Exactly.

This, I told my rabbit that the worst part of this whole election is that we now live in a world where my wife's boyfriend can no longer feel safe.

after crumpling it up he should've tea stones it and burned the edges a bit to make it look more worn

THIS IS FUCKING NORMAL YOU BETA HIPPIE FAGGOT!!!

THE PURGE WILL BEGIN SOON!!!!

I was on my way home last night when 4 white men in MAGA hats jumped out of the bushes. They tore my arms off, then beat me with them. I laid there dying unable to call for help.

Why do black people have such shitty hair?

>I found this underneath my windshield wiper in my garage
You can even tell it was crumpled into a ball from the way the wrinkles look

Fucking hell

well done lel epix ironic shitpost lol

Funded by the Norwegian taxpayer

Throw him overboard, watch him sink.

>They said go back to Africa
>I said I'm white
>They said technically everyone is from Africa

will look for a chance to use this in real life desu

I would value your opinion, but it turns out that your faggy country can't even bulldog a calf and instead try pin it into a mattress with a horse.

Chilean """""rodeo""""" is worst rodeo.