Just out of curiosity what would happened if the Electoral College does take away the election from Trump in December?

Just out of curiosity what would happened if the Electoral College does take away the election from Trump in December?

well, hillary conceded already so they'd have to give it to bernie or jill i guess, this is assuming they totally go bonkers and choose a different president than the one that got the most points.

They wont. Go ask Al Gore how that'll go

Civil war. I go door to door and shoot every Democrat in the city.

It'd be one hell of a ride. No way they'd do something this retarded, but one can dream.

Why haven't people exploited this in the past? Just grease 50 or so electors with some dosh and win the presidency.

Civil war, which is why it will NEVER happen.

Anything technically possible is possible. In general this would be very bold anglo trick or fail of dollar currency and fail of all the burger elites.
Because without basic laws system does not work.

More than one candidate plays this game. A lot more.

The fear of murder is a powerful deterrent I imagine.

We push the liberals into the sea

lazytown will still be lazy, so nothing will happen - its lazytown afterall.

Literal anarchy, with the added benefit of guaranteeing trump a term in 2020.
They'd have to be actually fucking retarded to even entertain the thought

Civil War.

open revolution, that would be an immediate trigger for the shooting to start

>asking a stupid fucking question
>wonder why Murica keeps its guns
We tolerated liberals and gave them a shot with Obama, it didn't work out.
Whites will only tolerate so much shit and unlike other races, whites don't riot.
We go straight to genocide.

and i help him

FUCK DEMS
KILL THEM ALL

They won't, because it would mean that the government has gone rogue and no longer respects the will of the people, which would lead to overnight collapse.

The powers that be need their tidy little tax farm known as the middle class to keep things going, they won't destroy the whole thing just to make a bunch of silly little twats happy with Hillary.

In short, legit civil war would erupt.

It won't happen though.

Literal civil war. Death squads on both sides. Vigilante slaughter. It would incredibly destabilize America, and play right into (((their))) hands.

Talk about rigged election.

They won't. Remember how the RNC went.

the electoral college simply can't vote against their own state majorities, as it would cause an internal meltdown much worse than a mere federal crisis. imagine all the trump majority counties within any given state suddenly finding out that their majority doesn't count any more because their own state won't honour their votes. it would be like if all of your organs jumped out of your body in random directions. keep in mind that way more states are pro-trump than anti-, so they have absolutely no reason to not -want- to elect him. the democrats can't force shit because way most parts of the US are against them.

Conceding isn't legally binding. And it's not like it's irreversible. If Bernie can be elected after dropping out, so can Hillary.

We'll sound the horn, and attack the nation, taking it back

Pardon my ignorance Americhads but has this happened in the history of America before (overturning the Electoral College)? If so; outcome?

The libtards are already making themselves look like complete asses, no way they're going to pander to them. That and they don't want fucking raging Trump supporters to actually start fitting the media narrative and fuck this country up.

Individual electors have changed their vote, or refused to vote, or were elected without pledging, but it had never changed the outcome of an election.

WERE NUMBER ONE

Do you really think The Grandmaster will allow those fools to interfere with his plans?

>go against the vote
>found hanging from a lamp post in the morning

So basically no matter what Trump is going to MAGA?

If the electors decide not to elect Trump, they are in their constitutional rights to do so. But that has never happened before, and I don't see it happening now because it will spark a civil war.

100% actually going to happen, no joke civil war.

Americans own guns for fighting back a government that has become too oppressive and taking away thier elected candidate is a straight up attack on freedoms.