Questionable content

Faye laying down the bants

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sisyphus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

JFC does literally every single one of the hundreds of characters in this ridiculous webcomic have to be racemixing, gay or fucking a chick with a dick?

Shouldn't it be "at the top there's an old WHITE dude".

Fuck, contact tumblr. Maybe we can get Stabby to cut his own dick off this time.

This comic made me hate lesbians :(

"A SisyPhD, if you will"

What did Jeff mean by this?

I honestly thought it said OLD WHITE DUDE though
My mind just filled in the blanks

Check this 5

What's with the blotch on Faye's sister in the last panel?

Maybe it's vitalgio to appeal to tumblr.

jeph doesn't even know

It's a shading fuckup.

>Bear this in mind: someone whose childhood bed features leather straps that were used to keep her from self-harm may have a differently informed perspective on discovering an angry and possibly violent part of her personality as an adult.
>I don't regard Tilly's story as a misstep, giant or otherwise. You guys, maybe, see a character you didn't like and a personal development arc for Hanners and the character shipped off to space, and you consider that character somehow 'used up' or 'over.' This is not how it works.
>I see a character who is more interesting than first appearances indicate, on several points, being placed in a situation in which further stresses on and developments with that character are inevitable and, quite probably, interesting.
>Jeph is laying groundwork for multiple future stories - both Hanners' development and dealing with uncomfortable parts of herself, and something involving Station, Tilly, and Dr. Ellicott. That isn't a misstep, and Tilly isn't a mistake.

>I agree with all of this.
>It was also, for me, an interesting demonstration of the power of initial impressions.
HOW?? What do I have to smoke to get this fucking invested in a goddamn mediocre webcomic a defend the author to this level?

Yeah gotta show how progressive everyone is for the fucking 500th time in a god damn row.

They make a cute couple.
This whole shit is to have the sister push faye to fuck the robot, I'm completely fine with this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sisyphus

>What do I have to smoke
You need to have a Tumblr and Twitter account, tell everyone you're the gender you aren't, make up a gender for yourself (I think buns/bunself is ridiculous, use that one) and make sure that everything bad in your life is blamed on white people or Trump.

So when is the black chick gonna reveal she's also trans and everyone is superfine with it?

Next week in case he can't think of something to do to start the Robosex. He can milk a week out of the black chick's backstory.

Maybe their parents also adopt her so they can all be sisters.

>Killing off one of the oldest and most liked characters in the series
>Just to introduce new smart black character
>who is forced in due to her relationship to a character that was brought back just to justify an interracial lesbian relationship
Just let it die

Jeph is sneaking in his reality of brung cuckolded, poorly.

That fuck killed off Hanners?? I was recently thinking about catching up with QC but, fuck that.

>Bear this in mind: someone whose childhood bed features leather straps that were used to keep her from self-harm

lol when was this in the comic

1) That's an edit.
2) Hannelore didn't die, she was just put on a bus via a very long text chat.

I see Jeph has now dunked himself into the whole PoC STEM pool.

You couldn't just let him think the edit was real? Why you gotta ruin it for him?

But she's doing robo-psychology-woman's studies.

I am a PhD student and It enrages me that this cunt Jeph thinks he knows anyhing about doing a PhD. Well done ripping off a joke from a better comic, faggot.

Jeff Jack needs to update his Trusted Ally Card every few months to show that he's One of Them.

Granted, after a while you'd think his fanbase would realize that maybe the middle-aged white dude from Massachusetts isn't the "voice" they really need.

Back in a flashback when Hanners lived on the space station and her hair was long, I think. I never read back that far myself, but an user posted an old page recently where I think she actually was strapped to a bed and/or possibly wearing a straight jacket.

I'll miss her

I was about to go on a rant about how much I hate QC/this strip but I just realized that would be virtue signaling in a way (but with Sup Forums values instead of mainstream SJW) and now I'm having a crisis of self

The only decent answer is to not care about or be invested in anything.

South Park did it.

Every year for the past decade..

>black tranny lesbian fucks Brun
>cuckolds Elliot and Clinton
I want this

me too

un-uncencored??

>Sven still going
>one condom wrapper
>one used one on the couch
>Hanner's worried look
I like this

Nah, the folks your railing against probably have more skeletons in their closet than yours.

Unless you did something bad like kill a drifter or committed jaywalking, it's okay to call out the other side. Pretty sure Jeph has a ton of skeletons in his closet. The fact that the guy owns a business in the US, lives in Canada, and jetsets to Paris every so often has to be pulling red flags on some government watch list.

This is the same world that's ruled by an omnipotent and benevolent super AI. So it's either lowkey seeding the ultimate destruction of humanity or maybe QC is a work of fiction for retards to pretend their diseases make them special

not loving that saggy boob but thanks

I bet Faye's sister is going to self sabotage her relationship.

I completely forgot this comic had men besides Martin.

Jeph doesn't allow women to be at fault for relationships failing
Since it's a female female relationship it is immune and will never break up

Noice

Is there a single straight person left in this shit? It seems every character is some form of gay

The last "straight" relationship to feature any real time has been the love triangle with Elliot, Clinton, and Brun. But then it was revealed that Elliot is bi.

I can't be assed to remember back when Faye's sister was around like a decade ago, was she gay back then or have any indication of being gay or did he just make her gay because lesbians?

>I can't be assed to remember back when Faye's sister was around like a decade ago,

>was she gay back then or have any indication of being gay or did he just make her gay because lesbians?
What do you think?

>sister
what?

This is exceptional.

I figured, but might as well be sure, y'know?

Yeah

beautiful

So robots are literally just oddly colored humans in the Jacquesverse. Or is Bubbles a particularly advanced model?

Yeah. Dykes are shit in general, but handstab is great at making them look worse.

They have no consistency. May got a full government issue human body while other AI get put into iPods and AnthroPCs.
May has exposed joints, Momo can be mistaken for a human, and Winslow has a boipussy.

10/10

I don't know boys, there is that one lesbian whose pretty chill.

Don’t forget that Bubbles is supposed to be an ultra equipped advanced government fight bot with all the best features yet doesn’t have the ability to taste, but May’s cheap falling apart reject body inexplicably does.

SAVED!

Thanks for the "You're Beautiful" re-position

Excellent

This person is in denial. Hacks wrote Hanners out of the strip. And freed me in the process. She was the last character I gave a flying fuck about. I honestly deleted the bookmark and stoped checking the comic once I realized she was gone.

>Hacks wrote Hanners out of the strip.
Nah, she'll be back.
In about 8 years.

its fine, that quirky donation bait crazy person was nothing like what Hanners was when she entered the strip anyway, her transformation from a voice of reason who was understanding of her own mental issues but still managed to look like she had it more together then martin did to what she was for most of the strip kinda mirrors the comics own decline.

And as a lesbian.

Also regarding this strip, isn't it about time someone tells off the fat dyke? I mean there comes a point when 'Faye's just an asshole' isn't a good response. A good reality check would be random nigger lesbian to be like, "Yeah, I don't want to hang around your sister, she's kind of a bitch."

The new strip is up

Is it bad that i unironically think she's cute?

Jeph put a lot more effort into making her as cute as possible than he seems to put into most things, so it makes sense somebody would notice.

Only if you want to be on bottom.

Always read Questionable Content.

I am I the only person who thought Claire's original appearance was her best and that Jeph's attempts to make her look cute came across as slightly unsettling?

She’s much prettier now and therefore easier to ship. But she certainly does look much less like a trans woman compared to her earlier appearance, which is pretty stupid.

I thought she looked cuter even with the more obvious masculine traits. The strong chin and buck teeth made her look cute in a more realistic way, in that she's not hot - just cute.

Gaaaaaaay

So next strip is Faye realizing bubbles is into her then.

>bants
>negging
choose one

Is it just me, or has Jeph made the lack girl more "aggressive" than the white girl?

So, talking about relationships AND subtlety hinting that she's not really thinking about guys.
Will she finally fuck the robot?

Everything is leading up to her at the very least eventually fucking the robot. It could be tomorrow or it could take a year, hard to say.

Announced as lesbian from the beginning, I think.

So, quick sketch of my prediction for what’ll happen when they meet Bubbles

I'm good with being a top or bottom, so i think i'm fine

>being THIS invested in QC

What a sad, pathetic life you must live user.

Noice

So does Spinnerette

Thanks

>google "questionable content wiki faye's sister"
>top result
>page conveniently links to her first appearance

Hardly an investment.

>>being THIS invested in QC
You haven't been in the comic's forums, have you? Now THAT is something.

No
Some poor soul goes there and reposts some of their reactions to a new strip and it's just too much

Sad thing is that it's not even that bad compared to some other webcomics.