Star Wars Writers Join Rebellion Against Trump

What did they mean by this?

money.cnn.com/2016/11/11/media/star-wars-rogue-one-donald-trump/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OMXOg-APbGc
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Fel_Empire
youtube.com/watch?v=PN_CP4SuoTU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the final nail on the coffin for star wars. that's it. congrats Disney you just destroyed the series.

The Emperor did nothing wrong.

Star Wars is dead to me now.

>implying people like the rebellion

Star Whores

Disney mad they can't replace Americans with slaves from India on the fly anymore.

The Empire did nothing wrong. The New Republic was a disaster and Sheev just wanted to save everyone from weird bio-aliens from another galaxy.

I hope you Star Wars fags realize you need to boycott this marxist trash. Thanks.

>Sheev just wanted to save everyone from weird bio-aliens from another galaxy
This.

wtf I like the Empire now

>Empire
>white supremacist organization
>most members look like this

I always played for the empire in the battlefront games anyway. I always preferred the clean, well coordinated stormtroopers to the scruffy, dirty rebels.

Those were cannon fodder clones. Every officer is a fucking white male.

These retards simply keep poking the bear. Are they not seeing the NFL's plummeting ratings? Star Wars isn't untouchable especially since they're going to saturate the market by rolling out one movie after another like sausages.

if the empire is a white supremacist organisation then why did they have a black stormtrooper as the main lead?

Sorry, your fanon timeline has been consumed by JJ "Langolier" Abrams

/thread

Star Wars died when they decided to remove the slave Princess Leia gangbang scene from the final cut.

>(((Weitz)))

As Disney isnt more jewish enough.

They could at least hold their CIS-Scum blasters right

Fuck americans, it's all their fault for spreading all over the world this SJW bullshit.

I actually think the old EU is shit with few exceptions. I'm glad that Travisty, Anderson, and others' work has been obliterated.

But JJ managed to make it even worse. Star Wars is long dead and should be ignored.

I mean he worked in sanitation prior to jaku so that's not really helping much.

#NeverStarWars

Future generations will remember Jews, not as brilliant, not as evil, not as obsessed with money, not as clubbish, but as being hilariously bad at business and destroying whatever they get their hands on.

>cnn implying starwars written for the hippies

fine, if (((they))) want starwars they can have it there's been arguably better content these days anyways like star trek etc etc.

> (((Star Wars Writers)))
Behind every subversive literature is a Jew.

Star wars is dead to me now... I will mourn its loss, as something that gave me so much hope and good times as a child a teen and even as a young adult. I'll hate them forever for this.

well we all knew that it blows my mind that they actually came out and said that though

my understanding was that its human (species) supremacist. how did we get a black stormtrooper. way to go with the backpedaling folks

member when GL kept SW away for the JEWS

totally called this

new star wars used as a reflective social narrative

this is fine and only but another control factor

i cant believe people are setting up this act/subscribing to this set up

ill still enjoy star wars anyways, not a big deal.

it reminds me of the irony that both liberals and conservatives had their own criticism of Finn being cast as a main role. Now I bet you every blind faith SJW will be like omg love star wars these people are awesome, etc.

thats nice .

We Empire Now

>Empire
>Lawful Group that won democratically
>Creates advancements in technology
>Gets rid of evil child kidnapping cult
>Even when they're beaten by the rebels they still someone can come back and beat them and create amazing new weapons and technology

>Rebels
>Bunch of people rioting and attacking the good guys because they lost
>Sprung up from secret group in the Republic mad that the person they don't like has power
>Secretly helping evil child napping cult

Really makes you think

It pains me to see Donnie Yen caught up in a feminazi hit piece. What happened to just making good movies?

So that explains why I always thought the empire was cooler as a kid...

Fuck me my noggin really got to thinkin here!

so do the rebels get btfo by the empire in this movie? It takes place between 3 and 4 so the empire would just be getting stronger

The Bible?

You morons always try to boycott these products but still end up giving your shekels to these film and video game producers.

You goyim need your bread and circuses even if you're the punchline. Even the new Ghostbusters turned a profit. They literally get paid to shit on you guys.

Star wars ended long ago, this is only a sjw parody of the original one

I..is trump literally hitler?

And you thought Episode I, II and III were bad...

But star wars was already shit

Also when Reagan called the USSR the "Empire" George Lucas got assblasted, so this isn't new

>evil child kidnapping cult
kek

Really though. The Sith are more human than the Jedi.

GEORGE LUCAS WAS RIGHT.

>George Lucas Speaks Honestly About The New Star Wars Movie, Says He Sold Star Wars To White Slavers!

youtube.com/watch?v=OMXOg-APbGc

Empire didn't use clones you fucking casual

we wuz empire and shiet

>jango fett was white

The Empire and the Confederacy did nothing wrong.

Plz be my ai gf

Tie Fighter was my entire childhood

I forget

>When rebels win and take power they run things so poorly that a new Empire can not only rise in a few years but become powerful enough to bring the New Republic to it's feet. Empire grows so powerful that either the Republic was so defenselessness that any group could have fucked them, or were so disliked that people were begging for the New Order.

I guess Lucas saying seeing what they do to Star Wars is like watching his children being raped in front of him wasn't that much of an exaggeration.

But we are literally the rebels?

Do they honestly still think Lefistism is Rage Against the Machine? We are the one's raging against the machine. They support Hillary who supports the global banking cartels, who enslave us and create war.

We are literally fighting the Establishment. Hardy the fucking Empire are we.

His synopsis is the equivalent to saying Patrick Pearse and the Irish Volunteers were the Empire and King George's BA were opposing the Empire.

>a white supremacist (human) organization

Are they admitting that whites are the real humans and rightful inheritors of Earth and all the shitskins are alien races?

>rogue leader
>not a rogue squadron movie
>just shitty fanfic bullshit with a strong womyn protagonist and a bunch of minorities

No way that's a official picture, looks like a (bad) group of cosplayers. Heck, the guy with red armor looks like fucking Machete

And it happened in the old canon too
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Fel_Empire

calling the empire white supremacists and the rebel group in this movie a multicultural group led by a strong independent woman used to be shitposting on Sup Forums. Glad the writers confirmed what the crossposters knew all along

ending white supremacy is the over arching goal of the left.

It's pretty strtange since most of them are white themselves, and they live in a white ruled country. Why don't they move to a non-white ruled country if they hate white supremacy so much/ They are free to let themselves be ruled by nonwhites. It's not that fun.

>She's a rogue one
>4U.

I hope Hollywood gets nuked day 1.

Embrace your destiny Sup Forums

wtf i love the empire now

HAHAHAH pol nerds, BTFO!

Another flop in the making.
Do these Hollywood hacks ever learn?

Yeah. This is actually worse than the idea of Disney whoring out the franchise for quick cash.

If you weren't so xenophobic, you would look at this poor chap and see a humble immigrant looking for a better life.

>Thinking Sup Forums nerds didn't want to be the empire

How does americans feel about their grandkids being probably latinos? When Trump get's out of the presidency, liberals will be the majority within the young adults, and they will eventually vote to open borders politics.

Start a Twitter trend

>Star Wars boycotts democracy and the republic, we boycott Star Wars

>the Empire is Human supremacist organization
wtf I hate the rebels now

"Vigilant" is an adjective, but the other two are nouns. This disgusts me.

>Cuck Wars

Who gives a shit? It was decent entertainment when I was a kid, but if the franchise is going to go full libcuck I can give it up without batting an eye.

>>Lawful Group that won democratically
>Lawful

i'm not so sure about that. Something about shadow puppeting a war so people will give you emergency powers then using that emergency power to declare yourself emperor doesn't seem so lawful to me. Everything else you said is pretty ok though

This isnt organized by Disney, its some actor or director or something doing it on his own

He could easily get fired for misrepresenting the brand if people make enough of a stink about it

>501st

Yesterday hippies today conservatives

AYYO HOL UP

YO SAYING

WE WUZ WHITE SUPRAMCISTS?

But what about destroying Alderaan?

post this on Sup Forums please

sounds like you have some german in you (referring to the order and coordination of course)

>Palpatine & Anakin are now White Supremacists
>Mfw

So they killed Mace Windu because he was Black right? i guess that is canon now

Muh Nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=PN_CP4SuoTU

How are you so bad at shitposting?

thats just propaganda like the holohoax

They used clones but they were reduced to a minority of Imperial Forces after some kamino uprising.

Wtf i love the empire now

Star Wars has always been anti-tradition and liberal.

Do not believe rebel lies.

....So Thawn was a white human male?

fpbp
checked
star wars is dead to me

>1980s america

goddammit

Goddammititall

>blues
>not subhuman

Whites only means whites only, faggot

Thats the joke user. Thawn was a blue skilled alien who served the Empire. He wasnt a white human.

Is that an actual Star Wars alien?

This.

>vigilance
>honor
>pride
Not hard.
Alderaan was part of the rebel alliance and a traitor.

Download the torrents

they mean i dont have to watch that movie either