Sup Forums aka all the greasy hair kids from high school who wear AC/DC t shirts BTFO!

At least the jocks in high school and the hipsters actually understand white privilege...

You guys are losers and yet you can sympthathize with feminists, LGBT or people of color.

I'm honestly ashamed that I ever once considered myself a 4channer...

Those Hal turner prank call days and the Scientology protest were great times of my life...

But now I can't believe this place is neo nazi scum central...

God...I need a drink...

Cant sympathize*

Dont reply to bait

It's not fucking bait asshole...Jesus fuck... I hate you all!!!

"White People" are an actual minority. There are billions of niggers. Billions of niggers.

You do realize Trump got 99% of the Jock/Frat guy vote

Imagine how privileged you have to be to spend all day on twitter acting like you speak for minority groups.

..but it's mostly white kids protesting..

I personally think we need to take everyone who complains of "white privilege" to the gallows or guillotine and do away with them.

Anyone who utters those words in any seriousness is unfit for life, and should be terminated without question. No due process needed, the mere saying of it in public should be enough of a trial to ensure death.

>Hal turner
Might not be bait. You must have at least read an article or two.

7/10

>"White People" are an actual minority
Not in your country.

White people ARE privileged though. Guillotines can't change the truth.

>God...I need a drink...
Here, have a sip from my cup. It runneth over. Oh. and TGTFO.

Anybody who actually uses an exclamation mark doesn't come here, or at the least, doesn't belong here.

Why is it so important to you that white people acknowledge their "privilege"?

So fucking needy that you need people other people to feel sorry for you.

It's just currency that you can use as leverage instead of actually making a coherent argument

I wonder if you'll humor me. When, on the average day, you've finished your sixth or seventh article on institutionalized arachnophobia and technicolor knapsacks, do you ever wonder why someone might want to push an idea so forcefully for so long? Do the words desperation, propaganda and subversion really never enter your mind? If you want to talk about actual privilege, lets start with the privilege of the echo chamber. You've been spewing this drivel for decades, and the world has grown weary, but you haven't noticed because you're screaming with your fingers in your ears.

I'm not saying that we should make a big deal about privilege, just that white people clearly do have it. Bringing up privilege is really only relevant when a privileged person assumes something is easy for everyone because it's easy for them.

Could you rephrase your question in a more concise way?

>just that white people clearly do have it.

how

You don't need a drink, you need a screwdriver in your face.

I ain't even white faggot.

#liberalprivilege?

I really despise the assumptions that liberals make about me for posting here.

They have no fucking idea what kind of bridges they're burning with their endless preachy bullshit.

They're treated better by society, and assumed to be more competent. Obviously this isn't true everywhere, but it's the prevailing attitude in most western countries.

No OP. This is /r9k/ v2.0, but only because the original got raided by lbgt/soc scum.

Fucking Pepe itself was made famous there!

People turn bitter in the absence of a gf.

White privilege? Are you saying whites are better than every other race? Are you saying brown people are below whites? Are you treating brown people differently because you think they're too stupid or pathetic to be treated equally? Do you pitty them? Are you projecting your racism on others? Because they think everyone is equal, and you think whites are better?

Hahahahaha trump won ahhhh

If the Hal Turner saga didn't redpill you to the ZOG shadow government and make you go full 1488 you're braindead.

Define privilege.

We'll I'm a minority and I voted Trump, I love seeing these snowflakes freak out. They think we elected sauron. There is no such thing as privilege unless you are Jewish, but even then you have to be one of the top Jews.

>and assumed to be more competent

They aren't "assumed" to be more competent. They've been PROVEN to be more competent by hundreds of years of one successful endeavor after another.

I'm in California, I am a minority in my own state.

it blows my mind that this place became some sack sjw refuge what the fuck were you retards thinking during that era. I loved this place in the early 2000s and I love it again now. what the FUCK was that retarded era you dumb fucks. atone for your sins.

Jews and asians consistently do better on tests than whites and statistically have more successful careers than whites. How can whites be privileged when they build a meritocracy and aren't at the top?

Imagine how privileged you have to be to take to the streets and destroy people's property because the election hurt your fee fees.

>White privilege? Are you saying whites are better than every other race?
That's not what privilege means. You can be privileged even if you're no better than or even worse than other groups, it's about society treating you better.

>btfo
We President now

Really? Because I've been treated the same as any white person. In fact to be treated with dignity you have to act with it. When you go around blaming all your problems on white people of course they aren't going to take you seriously.

>who wear AC/DC shirts
I fucking wish, I always used to hate band it's so I never wore them but looking back they probably would have got me some free pussy

Whites are more privileged than many other groups. But I'd say it is reasonable to say Jews are more privileged than most other groups, even whites.

How exactly is that a sign of privilege? Violent riots are something people turn to when they have no other means of expressing themselves.

Explain to me what this "white privilege" is.

The fact that they can riot without any repercussions shows that they are a protected people. Rioters in the past would be beat down by the authorities, today only a token few get arrested.

>white privilege
>tyranny of the majority
FTFY

Why do American liberals say white privilege is "unearned"? I bet it was hard work whipping those slaves

You have to be a white supremacist to believe in white privilege. "privilege" may as well be "inherent cultural and racial advantage" it's double speak nonsense.

>white people are treated better in white countries

Why not move to another country if you are treated so badly here? What exactly motivates you to live in a white country?

>White people ARE privileged though.

No, you're just a lazy fucking faggot who uses that excuse every time you don't get something for nothing.

Precisely why you're not fit to live. Please suicide since we're not at the point where we can execute the brain damaged yet.

Yep and they live in shitholes.

Those select few arrested in the riots have pretty much all been white

reply: It's not that we think you're being dramatic, but that you're being retarded

You yourself didn't do anything to gain that privilege. You gained that privilege because of things your ancestors did, you get it without having to put in any effort.

No, privilege is about how society treats you; if you lived outside of society, you would not have privilege, no matter how superior you are.

>You gained that privilege because of things your ancestors did, you get it without having to put in any effort.
And that invalidates the advantage how, exactly?

anyone else think the shills haven't been fired yet?

If they can't express themselves in other terms then violence I wonder if they're fit for having the privilege of voting. They might as well have their tantrums in jail if they can't behave and make attempts at accepting that things doesn't always go the way you want it's the part they still don't seem to get into their head. Which makes everyone sick of this shit.

imo we should give Obama another 4 years he did more harm to minorities than Trump will ever do.

I didn't choose to be born here, and I didn't choose to be white. I just think it's unfair that some groups are treated better by society due to traits beyond their control.

I'm white, dumbass.

>At least the jocks in high school and the hipsters actually understand white privilege...
Maybe for you fucking pussy ass faggots. When I was in school we would of beat the fuck out you trans fluid little bastards. I swear we would throw you fucking birds inside lockers. Your generation is a joke a bunch of fucking pussies.

>Trump has never campaigned against gays or trans people.
> Trump campaigns about helping people of color because he realizes how they've been shit on by society.
> pushes for paid maternity leave

Nice try user.

What do you mean? The advantage exists, but as far as I'm concerned it is an undeserved advantage.

Privileged because your chances of being arrested for a crime during riots are extremely low especially if you are a minority.

No other options is nonsense. We just had an election. We will have another. These people have food, water, shelter, mostly provided by the government. These aren't Chinese students or Bangladesh street shitters. They are much more privileged than that with their credit cards and iPhones.

I'm not a Nazi, I'm pic related like you!

My head is shaved, no hair senpai.

Will you go on a crusade against "street smarts privilege"? Maybe "good looks privilege"? How about "high IQ privilege"?
"Big dick privilege"?
"Great metabolism privilege"?
"Amazing eyesight privilege"?

>virtue signalling comfirmed

Have some pride in your own race. Honestly i think it's racist to treat other races as children that need coddling

All these sources

Define privilege.

Then go take it up with this mythical "society". Say hello to the mythical "patriarchy" while you're there.

How fucking entitled you think you are that you can act any fucking way you want and then blame some non existent made up concept you call privilege. Every fucking thing I have came from hard work. Every class of every college I went to had minorities. Not only that, they were given preferential admissions and were entitled to more financial aid than I was.

So kindly fuck right off with your white privelege bullshit will you. You fucking crybaby cucks!

>The advantage exists, but as far as I'm concerned it is an undeserved advantage.

Every farming people in the world built its civilization on this principle. You're going to have to do better than "as far as I'm concerned" if you want anyone to agree with you.

>You yourself didn't do anything to gain that privilege. You gained that privilege because of things your ancestors did, you get it without having to put in any effort.

My ancestor worked hard for that advantage and privilege, it's their gift to me.

14% of the world's population and 50%~ of the GDP

It's not a racist system, we just built it. Us and the Asians. Browns and blacks didn't. Because of Islam and because of tribalistic barbarians..

>God...I need a drink...
Nice try Anita, no person who would even consider to associate with /pol would say this Starbucks liberal garbage response.

Many world-class professional athletes are black. People to have the tendency of assuming that blacks are better athletes than whites. Is this racial privilege? Are black people privileged in the sport industry, are these black athletes being unfairly ranked above others because of massive psychic invisible corruption? Is it because black athletes proved fair and square that they outperform their competitors? Do you treat both sides of the coin with the same neutral point of view even when the race dynamics are switched? How come you insist the world is twisted and corrupted only for the purpose of insulting white people, what does that make you?

>Honestly i think it's racist to treat other races as children that need coddling
I don't do that. However I'm not so blind as to think that they are given the same default level of respect by society as white people.

I think Soros might continue funding them until Dec 19 or even up to Jan 20. Probably was expecting to win so he already set up a budget he can use.

Its what I would do.

this is good b8

Liberal minorities are the most dramatic people on earth. Fucking christ does she even go outside.

I am taking it up with society. What, you think "society" is some government office I can send mail to?

Every civilization is built on the principle that people should be rewarded for things they didn't do?

What have you personally done to deserve that advantage?

Sayeth someone who has plenty of access to internet, probably eats well and has a warm place to sleep at night.

These are the type of people who would go up to war veterans and such, screaming about how they don't understand the tough times they're experiencing.

Same person has a tweet about a woman over 100 year old casting a vote for Trump and gleefully saying she'll be dead soon. That 100 year old woman saw more tough times than she'd ever even be able to imagine.

That is a dirty looking tranny

Here's what your moronic ass can't seem to get, so I'll keep it simple:

The last 8 years, you liberal dipshits have been crying about "white privilege" and telling all white people we're inherently bad for having created the greatest nation on earth. It IS the greatest nation, if not, why the fuck are you still here and not in Europe then? So, moving on, you've spent the greater part of the last decade publicly decrying us, telling everyone that we're evil, racist, etc. just for simply existing. I've never personally "held back" anyone non-white, so I'm not doing shit to wield power over anyone. But YOU fucks insist I'm somehow to blame for why some Filipino transgender otherkin with PTSD can't seem to find their way in the world, when it's not MY fault for this, it's YOUR FAULT for telling the mentally ill and lazy that they deserve everything that hard-working folks have just for existing. Which they don't. And they never will be "equal" because the weak are not equal to the strong. So, the fact that there are so many fucked-up Americans is due to the coddling of leftist retards like yourself and NOT because of some mystical white oppression, I have what I have because I abide by the law and work hard, but you think some ghetto fuck who has a mile long rap sheet who refuses to work is my equal? FUCK NO, they're pure trash in human form, and the fact you don't get this inherent difference means you're 100% blind to reality.

THAT'S why I want you to go to the gallows, faggot. You create the problem, shift blame, and then try to claim you're helping fix thing when it's ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT.

So, again, please fucking kill yourself. I'll even mail you some razor blades if it helps, anything to do my part.

>However I'm not so blind as to think that they are given the same default level of respect by society as white people.

Maybe they'll be given respect once they earn it. I haven't seen anyone dissing Asian-Americans... ever.

I didn't say you weren't white, faggot. I said you're lazy and expect something for nothing, both for yourself and everyone you virtue signal your championing of the downtrodden for.

White people can be pure shit, too, as you've proven here today.

s-shut up! a-user-kun

Like 2 days ago right after the election was over I saw a black van driving around gay safe spaces at my university. Mike Pence, and what looked like two SWAT team members jumped out the back and one of them fired tear gas. Mike Pence started using a taser and an extendable baton to take down gay students.

He got some zipties out of a bag he had on his belt and tied this lesbians hands together and put a black bag over her head. He yelled out something like he was "gonna black bag all of the fags" then the SWAT guys dragged the lesbian off to the van. There was dozens of people in there. All squeezed into tiny cages like factory chicken.

I don't know happened after that because I had to leave go to class but when I got out all the gay kids were gone. Nobody knows where.

>Maybe they'll be given respect once they earn it.
You're missing the point. White people are considered (again, by society) to have earned respect simply for being white, yet no one thinks black people deserve respect simply for being black.

>Every civilization is built on the principle that people should be rewarded for things they didn't do?
No, every civilization was built on the transfer of wealth, property, and yes, privilege from parent to offspring. If you're so sure this is a bad thing, you should explain why.

You arent even trying.

You used to actually raise good points, and debate.

Now you only shitpost.

You let me down, CTR.

kill yourself

.....crickets

I wish blacks would check their fucking privilege.
>ooga booga free shit
>never felt the crack of a whip
>you evil tho

Lord do I dream of a white America.

>White people are considered (again, by society) to have earned respect simply for being white

No, they've earned respect because they've built the greatest society in the history of the planet and because everything positive that came from mankind in the past 300 years came from white people.

You said I use white privilege as an excuse for why I don't get something for nothing. That would only be reasonable if I was non-white. If a white person was upset that they weren't getting something for nothing, they'd be whining about affirmative action or something.

Do you even watch the media? Whites have been blasted by everyone for fucking years, you cuck

>Scientology protest
>good

Accusing anybody of being dramatic while also using that photo of herself on the internet.

No self-awareness with any of these people.

>If you're so sure this is a bad thing, you should explain why.
It's a bad thing because children are rewarded and punished for things they didn't do.