Jimmy Olsen Photobook

I think this would be a fun project to tackle over the summer, provided I find interested cosplayers. What would you like to see if you got a peek at Jimmy Olsen's contact sheets? I'm thinking a lot of staged action shots, but with a few fun and risque photos interspersed as well. What characters should I keep in mind? Do you have any favorite panels you want seen through a real lens?

Never come to Sup Forums with ideas, only product.
That said; Power Girl

>but with a few fun and risque photos interspersed as well.

Oh come on. Jimmy has no game to pull that shit off.

He doesn't need game, just a good telephoto lens.

Bizarro.

She's definitely a top pick. Planning on using a zoom, nice and tight on the rack, with just enough of her face to show a smirk.

In an action scene? Because I could dig doing a brooding, contemplative Bizarro portrait.

>Do you have any favorite panels you want seen through a real lens
From new 52 aquaman #1

On a similar note maybe a couples image of mera and aquaman. Sensual but not really sexual.

>brooding, contemplative Bizarro portrait.
Not him but that would be cool.

>On a similar note maybe a couples image of mera and aquaman. Sensual but not really sexual.

I'm not too far from the beach. Plenty of romantic spots for a sensual couples shoot. I love this idea.

I'd rather something poignant than action. Bizarro sitting on a tree stump with a deflated balloon or something.

>On a similar note maybe a couples image of mera and aquaman

Requesting happy and wholesome pics of superhero couples. That's a must. Think pictures in the vein of those Phil Noto picture diary series from a while back.

I was thinking a park bench with a balloon, but your idea is much more interesting.

I'd love to see wholesome pics alongside the more artful risque.

There will definitely be some Lois and Clark shots at a diner if I can arrange it. I wanted to do a tribute to Nighthawks, using their civilian identities, but that might be too on the nose. Happy and wholesome will be noted! Aside from Lois and Clark and Arthur and Mera, who else?

Lois and clark at a diner sounds great. Sensual stuff wouldn't fit them as well as it would fit aquaman and mera.

There won't be too many cheesecake shots. Those will be for a different project, but I want a couple fun ones for the humor. I'm really liking the wholesome approach. Guess that would be a change these days, wouldn't it?

The Nelsons. Ralph and Sue. A couple of teen characters out on a date would probably be pretty cute. I'd DEFINITELY like to see Ollie and Dinah, perhaps with people staring at them or something, as they're both big-time famous.

I have an idea in my mind of Jimmy and Supergirl on a date at a soda fountain. She's sipping a shake loaded with whipped cream, looking up at him with her baby blues while brushing her hair back coquettishly. Would make a great portrait.

>Ollie and Dinah
She's keeping the fishnets and high heeled boots.I'm telling you that right now.

>Jimmy and Supergirl on a date

I still like my shake portrait idea. :p It's high time shakes aren't politicized.

>Jimmy and Supergirl
You mean Powergirl.

For a wholesome portrait? Hm... I could always do both....

One candid picture of Batman, either with letting his guard down with Superman or relieved looking for some reason.

Jimmy takes Clark's family photos for free.

How would Jimmy take that pictur?

Maybe Bizarro doing some version of the thinker?

I'm thinking he hangs out around Lois and Clark enough to get a few candid shots. But bringing in the Kents might be difficult if I can't find a farm close by...

>the Kents might be difficult if I can't find a farm close by...
Shame.

I was thinking head on, seated right across from her. It would obscure most of her costume, sure, but would be perfect for bringing out her eyes. For that, I have a film camera that would be perfect.

What's wrong with y'all

I'm wracking my brain for a good shot of those two. Maybe an absolutely wrecked Batman with an arm around a pristine Superman, leaning on him for support? Nah, something more emotional less situational...

Batman smiling wryly as Clark talks to some kids or helps an old lady cross the street or some other boy scout thing. Basically something that shows beneath being a hard ass, he loves what Clark does for the world and who he is.

All good options.

I think that's been done, but I could throw it in. A contemplative Bizarro is a must, and one I'll shoot on film too.

I like this.

Not bad! I'll need to find someone expressive enough even with the mask, but I like it!

What do you have against shakes?

>I have an idea in my mind of Jimmy and Supergirl on a date at a soda fountain.

Admit it OP, you just want an excuse to get close to hot cosplay girls.

It occurs to me that we have a story here. Bizarro obtaining the balloon. Moving from the bench to the stump where the balloon pops. And Bizarro contemplating the ephemeral nature of balloons. This will make a great sequence.

It would certainly be a perk! But the photos would be fun to make, I can do networking, make potential clients, and maybe have something to share here when I'm done. A Powergirl portrait would be pretty sweet to have in my portfolio, though.

For some reason I feel like having Guy Gardner as a background character for either the diner or soda fountain scenes. Who should be his date(s)?

I thought of a fun shot, possibly the last one:
Some member of the Superfamily (probably Superman or Supergirl) stopping to pick up a turtle while giving a knowing, laughing look towards the camera.

It might be difficult to pull off, but it'd be a nice reference to throw in.

Ice, of course.

The wink is a classic Superman ending! Great idea! Will include Ice and Guy for the Nighthawks scene if possible.

>A couple of teen characters out on a date would probably be pretty cute.

Just thinking that Conner and Cassie would fit for the Soda Fountain shoot if I were to expand it. Might be cute to have the teens contrast with the adults. I may have to go full CW and find twenty-somethings for the teens.