Explain this you fucking liberal kikes

Explain this you fucking liberal kikes.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailysignal.com/2016/11/07/virginia-governor-pardoned-60000-felons-enough-to-swing-election/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Black people vote democrat.

Fucking kek tell me this is real

More Dems in the southwest, More crime in the northeast, tells me Mexicans and orientals are less criminal than Puerto Ricans and niggers.

Niggers. Every single time.

Kern county california didnt vote for hillary

more people = more crime

>places with higher population have more criminals
WOOOOOOOW

Still, I don't doubt the ratio of criminals to population is higher in the cities

>Criminals voted for a criminal
Gee what a surprise

Also, poor people overwhelmingly vote Democrat and they are more likely to be criminal

Victims of systematic operation taking a stand against racist white men.

I challenge you to lo look up the per capita

Who would've guessed that population density correlated with higher crime rates?

Only because the U.S. Rocket Laboratory and Military base is the largest part of it. The rest of Kern County is filled with sun-baked faggots.
>Go to Bakersfield
> Wind turbines as far as the eye can see
>Greeted by Hillbilly hub cap collection

really gets those neurons firing...

Quiet ironically those blue areas are the places that would get first nuked in a ww3 scenario. Aka a Hillary won scenario.

Racist cis white males*
Fixed that for ya, buddy

>left side full of spics
>right side full of niggers and cubans
Says a lot tbqhwy senpai

Delete this !!!

Cities have a higher concentration of people within a more confined space. Everything's higher stress, faster paced, and cost of living is way higher. With more people comes more risk of violence and thievery.

In lower populated areas everyone knows one another and if you don't fit into the community's ideal, you're outcast and will likely move to one of those cities so everything back home stays the same as it ever will.

Criminals can't vote faggot

It isn't. Go Google the real electoral map.

pic says RATE dumbass

Uh, oppression by the man?

lol, criminals ,aka individuals who committed a felony can't vote due to felony disenfranchisement.

>Criminals feeling they can be truly represented by Hillary Clinton
Not surprising.

Bakersfield would be so cozy if the people there weren't constantly quietly judging you with those dead eyes. Felt like I was in a Stephen King novel walking through that shit, wouldn't be surprised if they all had bodies buried in their backyards

fpbp

>Criminals can't vote faggot
dailysignal.com/2016/11/07/virginia-governor-pardoned-60000-felons-enough-to-swing-election/

Shut up you dumb nigger.

The delusion is off the chart.

Phoenix (Maricopa County) was red.

What the fuck

They do, user. They do. There is a reason that city has it's own country song. I fucked up hard in life and found myself there. First time I legit heard the phrase, "You ain't from 'round here, are ya booay!"

Aint politics fun?

Did they say that to you because of your race? Or do they say that to any outsider?

The entire map is wrong.

well meme'd, the first pic is just the map of where half of the US population is concentrated

It must be nice to be this blissfully ignorant.

White as chalk, that's how they knew I wasn't one of them. There skin, boiled to red-brown leather, limbs spindly and ranger, the only sign of health, their slight paunch, they eyed me down with those dead orbs of theirs. Still, it wasn't the worst place I've been, it's not for lack of trying.

Cities vote blue
Cities have a huge chunk of the nation's population living in them
The more people you have living together, the more crimes they're going to commit

high density urban population areas.

Higher population density = more crime

Sometimes I wonder if you're all actually just retarded.

Ohio here, didn't know we were such a shithole. Well I guess I always knew.

city slickers are redpilled as fuck

farmers think everything is a joke, easy-going, they are the real privileged people

>The more people you have living together, the more crimes they're going to commit

t. never been to a large white majority city

>more total people
>higher crime rate / person

>less people
>less crime / person

These are the kind of infographics that people that are burning the flag and rioting see on facebook.

You fell for the fallacy of just creating two different population maps.

if only you could see the crome of stolen tax money it would indict the dems 1000x more

No people = no crime, pretty simple desu

>Boston
an 8% black city and theys till commit all the crime

Can't tell if you're joking or just retarded.

fpbp

>rate

You serious? The map on top is nothing like the actual electoral map.

I was wondering, this correlation between high population density and crime rate, does that carry over to raicially homogeneous urban centers?

Well, probably not the Japanese who have higher density and lower crime :)

But don't let me ruin your Viacom Comedy "news" sourced views on race relations

Crime rates are measured on a per capita basis, not a per acre basis. You dumb fuck.

Fpbp

>poor people overwhelmingly vote Democrat and they are more likely to be criminal
The poorest part of the country, Appalachia, voted red and has a very low crime rate.

The meme that poverty=crime only applies to niggers. Niggers=crime is the objective observable fact. It should be common sense

What is going on in Idaho?

Fuck cities

Besides Salt Lake City Utah which is only 2.7% black