Is it weird if I wish Harley Quinn took over the Jokers spot and made me her boy "Harley"...

Is it weird if I wish Harley Quinn took over the Jokers spot and made me her boy "Harley" ? Do you have a weird Sup Forums fantasy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rVuEivvaIUE
twitter.com/Paul_Dini/status/936395301006348288
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No its not wierd, its stupid

Harley fantasies are easily the most common of all Sup Forums fantasies.

its weird your feel the need to tell us about it

Play telltale season 2

Almost every time I read a story in which the characters end up acting like a bunch of idiots and only escalate the conflict I end up fantasizing about going in and telling everyone to think for a fucking moment and talk things over.

Does Harley even have what it takes to be the next Joker?
She isn't that evil on her own.

She could be. She likely wouldn't be very effective. Basically it would be like the Arkham games.

What do you want:
1, You want a crazy strong female who treats you like a shit while keeps around you as a boy toy?
2, You want a ditzy blonde who is controllable (by you) but still takes responsibility for everything?

My Sup Forums fantasy was always a harem of my favorite girls who are prefectly okay with sharing me.

I want a strong ditzy blonde who controls me and teases me, while I happily do her dirty work and get smooches and head pats

See You'll get exactly that

She's crazy and has looney fantasies
She isn't pure evil but she can be a kind of silly evil that just kinda bumbles into being really bad

Kek, but user...that's breaking the fourth wall

Nah, Power girl is still #1 in our hearts.

That's a good taste fantasy

I want to be Barda's Scott Free!

I guess the weirdest Sup Forums fantasy I have is getting a symbiote that manipulates me by making me hallucinate it as my gf, and being a suit it can make me feel like I can touch her.

>and made me her boy "Harley"
she'd need a better name for her /ss/idekick but I like where you're going with this

I think we've all had /ss/ fantasies like that. Regardless if we've grown up with cartoons or not.

It is a shitty idea. I have a fantasy too I wanted JokerXPoisonIvy in a very romantic story.

isn't that basically telltale batman's joker & harley?

>I have a fantasy too I wanted JokerXPoisonIvy in a very romantic story
Do you have any internal reasoning behind how this would ever work?

Harley makes for some good /ss/. She's sexy as hell but a child herself at heart, and as she's already a crazed fugitive super-criminal it's easy to imagine her crossing those lines.

same but id also be perfectly happy with just one haha

smells like discipline

>My Sup Forums fantasy was always a harem of my favorite girls who are prefectly okay with sharing me.
Patrician tastes

Not really, Powergirl fags are vocal but they're not the majority

...You want to be in an abusive relationship where you get beat up?

Yes, that's weird, and it's unhealthy.

Imagine the sarcastic Shego from Kim possible but Joker from The animated series also both are chemists and Ivy has immunity to toxins. His methods are a good combination since she likes all kinds of ways to poison victims like spores, gas, liquids,wounds.

Joke's origin was chemical as well

>unhealthy

Sup Forums does not care what is unhealthy you tumbrite

You're right. It's retarded too.
What kind of retard wants an abusive relationship?

Hell, Joker probably raped Harley more than once, and she stayed in the relationship. Not your fault if you get raped in that instance, but if you stay in a relationship with them, you're fucking retarded.

Probably Harley raped Joker every night and he liked it hahaha

Harley legitimately looks and sounds terrified of Joker every time she's near him.

Recommended stories

>Batman confidential (issues 7-12): Madmen and Lovers
>Arkham City (2011): Comic by Paul Dini, it’s not the comic called Arkham Unhinged
>Gotham Adventures #10 and #14 (part1 and 2)
>Batman The White Knight (focus on them completely, recent)
>Batman The dark prince charming (recent, if you like SS you want this one)
>Gotham City Sirens vol1 issues #3, 4 and 5 though the vol is good
>Harley Quinn (2000-2004) #32 : This one isn’t the comic called Harley Quinn nowadays.
>Batman Adventures #3 (2003-2004, there’re 2 series with the name batman adventures) “my boyfriend’s back”
>Batman Adventures #16 (2003) : “A wedding to die for”
>Joker/Mask
>Harley loves Joker: Recent series of mini stories by Paul Dini in the last pages of Harley Quinn (2016-) issues #17-25

>Gotham Knights #14: Has a short story in the last pages, very recommended
>Batman and Robin Adventures #18
>The Batman Adventures #28 (1992-1995)
>Justice League Unlimited #41

>The code: Batman #570 (part1), Detective comics #737 (part2)
>Batman #663 by Morrison: the art is ugly and the story is strange but Harley was the incarnation of Joker’s humanity in this one.
>Joker: last laugh: issues #3 and 5, though you should read the rest to know what’s happening.Mini with 6 issues

Joker normally is not interested in sex, people used to say he doesn't have hormones. Just a stupid comic as Harley Quinn would portray him as a raper.

Jokerfag pls. The relationship is abusive, nothing will change that.

that's not true. Even Palmiotti and Conner themselves showed she was really in love with him during the first 2 years of their run.

I don't doubt she thought and felt that.
I also would be surprised if she wasn't legitimately terrified of crossing the line with him and getting strangled and left in a ditch.

Of course hundreds of pages where the relationship is not abusive aren't going to change nothing or Paul Dini creator of the character being especially fond of their relationship as romantic.

that's your headcanon or fanfic cause that wasn't in the books so it is not like that

Wasn't Harley originally created in/for/by the cartoon?
I could be mistaken, is that right?

Bro there more evidence of Joker being abusive than of Joker being the opposite, there's BTAS, there's JL TAS, there's the Harley Quinn old Solo, there's Sirens, there's Harley current solo, the Death of the Family Squad tie-in story, there's other more. Why do you think that just now, thanks to the Squad movie, perception is shifting?. People knew beforehand that Harley/Joker is and always has been abusive by nature, because Joker isn't the one to expect a healthy relationship with. Seriously, he is The Joker for crying out loud, if he isn't abusive then he's something worse. It is in his character

You shipperfags expecting different really are annoying

Wasn't that in the cartoon?

The same cartoon where the Joker routinely beats her? Visibly in front of the camera, as it were? Not even remotely implied?

user different stories and media use the characters in different ways and while the last episode of TAS was about Joker being abusive that episode wasn't consistent with the show. He could be an idiot sometimes but that was it

After the show the only media where he was abusive was an episode in Justice League

Comics were other thing and she wasn't a beaten wife so those hundreds of pages indeed showed other kind of relationship

Eh...no I was talking about many comics Dini wrote after and the Arkham games. For years Dini was the only writer using Harley

Mate even your list shows Joker as abusive, her old ongoing in the first issue Joker planned to kill Harley and he would have killed her if it wasn't for the fact that Ivy played decoy without telling anyone. Batman Adventures too does show the Joker being abusive, Mad Love being the more notorious one of the series.

Seriously, you're doing selective picking with your list, you only select the ones that shows your shop in a good light even though in the same series the opposite is shown

>Routinely

That's an exaggeration, it happened in Mad Love and he was a brute in "the man who killed batman" a stage where the character was taking form and wasn't Joker's girlfriend yet

Source?

Explain this then

youtu.be/rVuEivvaIUE

Don't you read comics mate? Often they're not consistent and that first issue (the only one was kind of abusive) was more or less a nod to Mad Love the writer wanted to put there for the reference but shouldn't be there cause HQ was a Canon comics in the DCU and her relationship with Joker was modified officially in a oneshot by Paul Dini eliminated the abusive thing

That was justice league in 2003 I said after Mad Love that was the other media where it appeared and Dini didn't write the episode

Did you watch TAS? Really?

The "Batman: Harley Quinn" one-shot came out before the solo, and even then Kesel still wrote Joker as abusive, even Dini has written Joker as abusive. Nod or not Joker has always been abusive towards Harley, is what his character is. Only now in changing

Honestly I don't know why you want to see this pure hearted Joker. He never has been this way

That's was the point Kesel was making a reference to another continuity wasn't part of the DCU, those are called indirect references. Besides Kesel mentioned in the comic aspects of the oneshot and Lieberman who took the book after continued that story

Kesel took it because it was part of Harley's origin, it'll be like negating everytime some writer took references to Bats origins or Supes or Wondy or whoever else. Lieberman also mentioned Joker's abusive behavior which Harley have breaken off, the elevator scene more specifically mentions all the abusive aspect of their relantionship.

Face it, dude. Joker IS abusive towards Harley and not matter how many excuse you bring won't change that. One of the scenes in No Man's Land was Joker punching Harley because she dared to speak out of turn, and there are many other like those

Joker isn'0t an angel, he never was, he never will be

How can be that the way the character HAS to be if they're just 2 or 3 times in all his incarnations where he's abusive and Harley' s creator doesn't like that

Creations override creators in comics, simple as that. Dini may not like that, he may want to change that but once the character gains steam he can't do nothing about it. He just has to follow the game

J-jesus christ...

>Joker IS abusive towards Harley

yeah, in a couple of his incarnations and some headcanons of fangirls

>ne of the scenes in No Man's Land was Joker punching Harley

they didn't decide at that moment what they were going to do with the character cause the "Code" one of the most romanitc stories with Joker and Harley was written with one month of difference.

>yeah, in a couple of his incarnations and some headcanons of fangirls

Seems like this applies to you more, because my "incarnation" was the most canon for a long time, hell it was the default characterisation of their relantionship. It is nothing out of the ordinary, or some fangirl dream or something like that. It was what writers thought as canon and as default. Yours is more of a headcanon of fangirls since it happened far and in between.

The reason why White Knight is popular? It is because it goes against canon of an abusive Joker/Harley relantionship, if their relanitonship there was the norm (as you say it is) then it wouldn't be as popular as it is today.

>a stage where the character was taking form and wasn't Joker's girlfriend yet
This isn't helpful in establishing their relationship as very healthy.

I mean, if you stop and think about it, does it REALLY seem far-fetched to believe a serial killer with literally no morals wouldn't draw the line with women?

"I'd drive a busful of kids off a cliff BUT I'D NEVER HIT A WOMAN!" The joker seems to make it his business and personal code of conduct to have no limits, and no lines that he won't cross. He's pretty amoral. You know, like a sociopath or a psychopath.

>but once the character gains steam he can't do nothing about it

Actually He wrote all the stories involving Harley for a long long while cause anybody else wanted to do so and her recent popularity was gained because of the games Dini wrote, that's how she got an ongoing again though by Palmiotti trying to imitate Deadpool instead of Harley Quinn.

If you haven't noticed lately Joker isn't abusive neither since comis are bent by films so what are you talking about? Joker was abusive in a good story 23 years ago what was adapted in ONE episode 18 years ago and that was all you got mate.

Look, man. I have canon in my side, you have a very few selection of comics, that hardly can be count as canon. A lot of writers have had a chance with Harley before, Dini didn't had an exclusivity with Harley, Kesel, Lieberman, Simone, Bedard, Galloway etc have wroten Harley before. Shit, man what do you wanna prove with this "angelical Joker" BS?

>Seems like this applies to you more, because my "incarnation" was the most canon for a long time

Not really. After Mad Love, the comic, Dini changed their relationship in TAS, ONE year after Mad Love she became something like his wife and she could shout at him, beat him too and he wasn't violent or something, he could be inconsiderate sometimes but that was all and that's how their relationship was from then on until 1999

Then Mad Love was adapted in 1999 and in 2001 the film "The return of the Joker" where both characters were evil crazy monsters but Joker wasn't abusive to her. Then the comics Adventures (from 1992-2004) always portrayed them as a couple with the abusive trait, the series had many romantic stories for them, during 2000-2003 some games with them in the same kind of relationship appeared. In 2005 the comic for "The batman" began and they were very very excessively sweet in that comic, until 2008. In 2009 Dini created Arkham Asylum and Gotham City Sirens vol 1, in 2011 Arkham City. Those are many years user

Harley definitely DOES have the potential to be just as Evil.
(She helped torture Tim Drake, She blew up Kids with Videogames, and even got closer to succeeding in killing Batman than The Joker ever has, etc)

But she'd never be anywhere near as charismatic as the Joker tho

*Adventures didn't have the abusive trait

Stop bringing Dini into this when he has nothing to do with them, their relantionship outlasted their creation, if Dini word had any weight then Timm words have the same weight too by virtue of being Harley's creator and this is what he said during SDCC last year

>Timm says that he doesn't think Joker cares about Harley.

>"He's a monster. He's absolute scum... She's just a tool in his arsenal." - Timm

Now to the other point, I don't deny the those kind of stories exists, I deny the fact that they are taken as some kind of canon when the reality is otherwise. The reality, the fact is that Joker it IS abusive towards Harley, he is a monster, he disregards her like any other henchman that he ever had. He has not feeling, not appreciation for her and writers have shown that time and again. Only Dini have shown the opossite of that and (like I said before) creation override their creators and writers have prefered to writer them as abusive, like they were created

I told you already that early issue in No man land was written at the same time than Batman 570 and Detective Comics 747 where Joker was in a lovely relationship with her with kisses and he missing her when she was out 5 hours.

What about this then?. What's your excuse for this one?

Timm was not the writer of the character, he just designed the costume she isn't using anymore and you don't like to talk about Dini cause you know you're wrong

Harley is an amusing case cause it's hard to keep control over a character but because writers didn't like her Dini was in control for a long time, the only other writer was Templeton who was a Joker/Harley shippers and Morrison who wrote a romantic story

I'm just taking Timm words as her creator, just like you (and the other user) are taking his for the same reason. Dini just changes with the times, man. You gotta understand that about him, he'll write what's popular. I can agree or disagree with him it doesn't change the fact that he's a great writer

That's a stupid Joker copied a plot from a crossover with Superman and added the girls but don't you get a joke? Gosh, that's why Joker can't be funny

Yeah Dini wrote Mad Love and one year after he changed his mind but from then on ...he has always preferred Joker/Harley if possible

There're not comparison between the writer created a character and the guy drew it

*joke

Uh-huh, sure. Like I said, he changes

twitter.com/Paul_Dini/status/936395301006348288

Yes, that is indeed weird OP. I applaud you for being self aware enough to at least consider that. However, you choose a terrible place to come to for a 'normalcy' check.

Probably cause Joker seems very old in Justice League action since Mark Hamill is too much old for the role but people loves him, also while Dini dIdn't that he made clear in the show Harley knows Joker somehow, she was carrying that purse with a picture of Joker on it

*while Dini said that he made clear in the show

Keep believing what you want. I'm tired of this

That's really fucked up considering what she did to that kid in canon.

You don't have arguments cause you're wrong. Look for something else to argue, it's easier when the things happen like you claim

Is not

>not inhaling her farts
homos

Just saying but that was a Joker's trait that he was very moral though a killer, nice guy with children generally even in the 90's, the movie was pure terror but traditionally Joker was moral

And he got revamped into what he is now. An amoral psychopath who literally relishes in the thought of having no moral compass.

My fantasy is to live in the AT universe because real life is an absolute nightmare.

Why are you posting this in a thread about Harley Quinn...?

It's funny that a guy like Joker wouldn't be for wife beating, that's why it'd be a thing. The point of Joker is not to be extreme for extremes sake, it's to be funny, that's the difference between Joker and Carnage for example and a lot of people don't get that and just turn Joker into Carnage, even though their respective gimmicks is right in their names

This

>amoral psychopath who literally relishes in the thought of having no moral compass.

Could you elaborate that? Did I miss something?

Yes. They wanted a henchman to burst out of a cake for one scene, then decided for it to be a henchgirl so their friend Arleen could do the voice, and things led from there.

w-what

Is there more?