Action Comics #995 Storytime

"Booster Shot" Part Three.

Family reunions!

Other urls found in this thread:

dc.wikia.com/wiki/Jewel_Mountains
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Detective Comics: Hal Jordan/GLC: New Super-Man:

>tfw those forcefields have been shown to be stronger than Superman and a nuclear bomb

oops

> Getting out a failed imperialist covert operatives
Absolutely disgusting
too bad she won't be executed for that

this art is repulsive

this art sucks

average cover

this needs to be a poster

this is the most hilarious looking thing I've ever seen

better of the 2 covers

this is so fucking stupid

REMINDER THAT WE ALREADY KNOW WHO JACK THE RIPPER IS AND ALWAYS HAVE AND THAT IT GETS COVERED UP BECAUSE HE ONLY GOT AWAY DUE TO THE ONLY LIVING WITNESS TO ONE OF HIS MURDERS REFUSING TO TESTIFY AGAINST SOMEONE OF THE SAME (((ETHNICITY)))

>Beatles

That's how you can tell something was written by a really old person. The Beatles haven't really been seen as relevant in over a decade. Most kids now don't even know who they are.

Jurgens is such a hack

this is terrible writing

>GAMBLING = ONE MILLION YEARS IN THE ISO-CUBES, CREEP!

Is this Superman or Judge Dredd?

Thanks, OP.

who is he?

what did sups see?
skeet is a bro

>Steal them.
They should have used a question mark or combine it with an exclamation point, because this way it makes it look like he's giving Booster an order to steal them.

wait... wasnt Boosters Dad Nova?

Depends.
Booster was Supernova in 52, his ancestor was Supernova and then his dd stole the suit t some point in his solo

It's kinda dumb for her to not bring her super powered, almost impervious son as backup. Would she rather take the risk of leaving him an orphan with no mom?

Booster's mum?

Superman's never getting his trunks back, is he?

Looks too much like Donna Troy in Titans. I don't mind Booth's art for some characters, but this is just bad.

I don't care, i like his current gear

>Batman is a childfucker
What did they mean by this?

The parts with Lois seem so out of place.

Thanks. You rock Norrin.

>finger flick of doom

I see that the apple does not fall far from the tree, Jon heir the very nature of his mother to get into troubles

What a shit issue. The recent arc has been the worst one so far.

It's the tonal shift imo. This is really nothing that she's unable to do if you look at the crazy shit she used to do in the past.

They sort of still do from what I can tell on youtube since old people can't shut up about them which makes their kids know what they are.Plus if you don't say you LOVE the beatles everyone gets super offended.
Its weird to me since I don't even like what music of theirs I've had compared to just about anyone else.

That was adorable.

>I may not condone your actions, but I understand them
It's probably too common of a phrase to really care, but I am reminded a lot of when Manhattan told Ozymandias the same thing.

Cheering up people's moms. This is such a Clark thing to do.

This art is standard comic art from around fifteen years ago. There are so many good artists out there that have unique styles now. I wish they would do a Superman line. I wonder how Samnee's run would look like.

Jurgens has really been writing Supes out of character.

That was awful. Worst issue post-Rebirth imo

Parent/child reuniting always gives me tears

He's been acceptable up to this arc but right now he's just acting way too selfish. Like, I can accept that he wants to see his dad and would try to go back in time, but I'm sure that once it became clear that he had endangered people he by doing so he would willingly go back without arguing about it. Mostly because he should know that changing the timeline will kill people who are already alive, and preventing that is more important than "resurrecting" people who have already died.

But maybe this is all just a coupe that Jurgens is pulling so they'll give him a Booster book instead.

Its Jurgens. What'd you expect?

ZOINKS.

>But maybe this is all just a coupe that Jurgens is pulling so they'll give him a Booster book instead.
I think King is going to be writing a Booster book, but I wouldn’t mind Jurgens.

I meant that it is poor plot progression. I love Lois and I like when she does dangerous things. But her parts in the story seem out of place and I find it a bit annoying. Jurgens did it during reborn too.

Jurgens will straight up murder King if he does his usual thing to his baby

how out of touch are you people

Well tipped, my friend

Nah it’s genius, he can just reveal at the end all the awful stuff was a front.

Also think Boosters gonna be in Batman vs a new project

Why else would he have all those robins

>Booth on art
God dammit

I-I gotta call my mom

Like i said. it's the tonal shift. She's just jumping from one spot to another because the main story is breaking it up. If this was a backup story tacked onto the end of an issue it would be ok.

>The atom gets a tiny circle
kek

Man Booth’s art looks god awful. I can’t really tell why though, it just looks “off” to me. Can anyone who knows a thing or two about art put into words why Booth’s art is as horrible as it is?

yeah, either bring your invincible son or ask some of your husband's "co-workers" for help.

nope, let's go commando or secret agent into a very dangerous situation.geez.

ffs editorial.

That wasn't ICE. that was the the JEWEL mountains in the last issue.
dc.wikia.com/wiki/Jewel_Mountains

>defending the Catholic church
M'papist

They're not on Krypton anymore.

The coloring work is fucking superb and these two pages are prime examples of that.

Holy shit so that Zod arc between SS and GLC is leading up to this, then. Hype.

For all of the complainimg that happened when DC removed the Rebirth banner and with it the arc title at the top of the cover I am surprised no one pointed out that it is back on this and a few others today.

His inkers and colorists are always terrible and add ugly gradients.

oh, I apologize. I was wrong.

Shoot, I missed part 2

>Most kids now don't even know who they are
>What is middle school?

Wonder Woman looks awesome here.

>tfw Booster is taking the bullet and having Booth art so Wally is freed

It's written by Magdalene Visaggio. He's going to rape WW's character.

Sounds saucy.

So Booster Gold and Reverse Flash are both from the 25th century. I’ve often wondered, have they met before or have any kind of connection? What about the Legion of Superheroes? What time period are they from?