Realistically speaking...

Realistically speaking, how many Sup Forums related Universes could survive an all out invasion from the Imperium of Man, from the Warhammer 40,000 universe.

Taking the Imperium's state at the turn of the 42,000 year, this would mean Roboute Guilliman is personally leading the Imperium's invasion force, along with all Adeptus Custodes, Primaris Chapters, SoB and SoS, and all active loyalist Space Marine Chapters.

Even with large scale reality warpers, could any Universe survive wave after wave of Imperial Guard (There are billions, if not tens of billions of IG in service as of 42,000) in addition to the large Imperial Navy and all advanced units such as the Space Marines?

Other urls found in this thread:

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Blood_Games
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can't really think of any.

Looney Tunes would stomp these fags

Unironically something like Looney Tunes could stop the Imperium.

In a game of basketball.

Eh, I don't know - the Imperium's (and the entire galaxy's) favorite sport is Blood Bowl. They have the craziness to compete with the Looney Toons.

Y'ALL READY FOR THIS!?

Thinking Batman doesn't have a plan for if the Imperium of Man at the turn of the year 42,000 invades

BAKA SENPAI

Man, the Spectre alone would ice the Imperium of Man.

There are unironically people out there who believe Batman, with sufficient "muh prep time", could beat the Imperium of man with the Justice League along side him.

I reckon the top Psykers, and probably the Emperor during 30K, could take down the Spectre.

The Imperium is in a state of massive decline, what would end up happening if they all tried to converge on one common enemy is that they would inadvertently wind up killing themselves instead. They can't even genocide space locusts, space Japanese, space niggers, or space BDSM enthusiasts in their own setting.

As far as I know, the only being to ever go toe to toe with the Spectre when the Spectre is being allowed to go all out was the Anti-Moniter at the height of his power (when he was gobbling up Universes so fast that he had destroyed a literal infinite number of them) during Crisis on Infinite Earths. That was a draw.

There are implications that the Phantom Stranger MIGHT be more a powerful agent of the Source, but he's bound by the rule of not being allowed to act directly.

Maybe the universe that Nemesis The Warlock and ABC Warriors take place in. Cynosure from Grimjack could probably hold out for a long ass time. But that's more due to dimensional fuckery.

Am I the only one who thinks that warhammer fags are too annoying and preachy?

Ben 10 can solo the empire alone.

They're the /tg/ equivalent of jojofags or bronies.

Marvel and DC easily. Assuming that everything works the same in both franchises 40k is hampered by unreliable FTL and massive inefficiencies in technology. Marvel would do better against them, as the Annihilation Wave was basically a full Hive Fleet/IG combo and the Imperium would have few ways to counter the Phalanx other than purging everything.

Homeworld should be able to do it. The gems are already equal to space marines but there's a lot more of them

Any universe that has time travellers. Since Imperium can't travel in time, any semi-competent team of time travellers could turn the tide of early Imperium (pre-Imperium) history and practically erase it from existence.

>W40K
>jojo

Any of the "reality warpers" can just come to our world and wipe Games Workshop from existence.

The /tg/ equivalent of jojofags or bronies are definitely not W40K fans

Stop, that would make the Imperium unstoppable

yes they are

DBZ fans for sure. Considering how many power level fags exist in the 40k fandom

Jojofags? Yes. Bronies? That'd be the anti-D&D crowd.

But that plan involves teaming up with the Looney Tunes

are you mad that your shit videogame villain would get shat on by superior comic book heros

>Realistically speaking, how many Sup Forums related Universes could survive an all out invasion from the Imperium of Man, from the Warhammer 40,000 universe.

Heathcliff Universe

I think people are highly underestimating the power of the Imperium's Psykers, some in the intermediate range of power can easily turn a mans heart into flame at a stare.

Voltron would make mince meat of that faggit

>What is the Ordo Chronos?

*thinks you apart*

Every Superhero setting and I say that as a 40kfag.

Travelling through the Warp can unintentionally displace the traveller through time on rare occasions.

>(when he was gobbling up Universes so fast that he had destroyed a literal infinite number of them)

Holy shit my brain hurts

Probably the Big 2 comics imo, considering all the "suddenly can warp existence" kind of shit that they pull every other event.

>implying Batgod of preptime has shit on Based Birdman of plans
Even FUCKING MAGNUS would make Batman look like a jobber

Yvraine/Guilliman episode soon

>Magnus
With the exception of Horus, who was the biggest fuck-up Primarch?
Magnus is a dumb dick sucking Chaos bitch but Mortarion is the disgusting NEET we all are?

Horus was actually pretty good. There is no shame in losing to the Emperor. If you want a fuck up just look at Lorgar.

Off topic, but what kind of 4kbooks would you suggest to someone who has a basic knowledge of the lire but want to read further?

There's something like 400 W40K books so I got no idea where to start, user.
Something from the Horus Heresy Primarchs series is a good place to pick up a few books.

Gaunt's Ghosts is the usual recommendation, if you want a series that remembers that 40k is, at heart, a tongue-in-cheek, over the top mishmash of various 20th century sci-fi bits then you'd want the Ciaphas Cain series.

Eisenhorn is also pretty good. Go for it or for

There's no bloodbowl in 40k. That's a Warhammer Fantasy sport.

This one could.

Toonforce is beyond what the worst the Warp can conjure. All of reality bending for a punchline, Jesus Christ how horrifying.

Thanks, I'll give it a try!

To be fair, the Wave is more like a single Hive fleet. The full Tyranid armada ate multiple galaxies, something like a dozen of them, before it got to the Milky Way.

They would probably be a threat requiring direct Green Lantern response in DC, to some level. I’d say multiple Lanterns, but certainly not the entire Corps or anything that stupid.

Basically, DC smashes in space. Marvel probably does too if it can get its head out of its ass, its heroes spend more time fighting each other than villains nowadays.

40k has time travellers, only with enough restrictions to ensure none of the horrible events that shaped the
Everyone must remember, 40k's large appeal is how easy it is to homebrew whatever the fuck you want so long as it doesn't directly contradict the lore.

You want time-travel? Have it.
Dimension/Reality Warping? Take it.
Medieval setting fights off Tyranid invasion? Go for it.
Make a Space Marine chapter with ridiculous mutations that are somehow sanctioned, sure.
Rescue of someones soul or a holy antidote to a rampant disease, completely canon.
The setting is big and wide as a galaxy, with the intention being fans can do whatever they want in a grimdark playground that has everything.

What people mistake is powerlevels = good. Being the biggest gun in the room doesn't make your stories guaranteed to be the most interesting. It's not a slight against your favorite setting to say the average firepower is exceeded by setting X. Setting X may have bigger guns but terrible characters in a bland story. Just like what you like.

>so useless they don’t know what year it is in M42, or even if it is actually M42 at all

>Leman Russ shows up drunk to the batcave because his continent spanning super senses allowed him to find Batman
>Kills him with a casual flick of the wrist
>Eats his brain
>Defeats the justice league with brother eye.

To their credit, they did exterminate a xeno race of living trashcans.

Godzilla could.

No way.
Godzilla is powerful but he'd be obliterated.

Both DC and Marvel could beat the imperium easy. For as bad ass as the Imperium is, it's still a one universe (maybe two) civilization. DC and Marvel have multiple multi-verse level humans let alone the greater constructs like the antimoniter or the living tribunal.
Hell, lord order and master chaos could whip the imperium and the dark pantheon by themselves.

Any DC universe with a decent to good powered Superman and/or Flash. Especially ones that will kill.

>Even with large scale reality warpers

The large scale reality warpers in both DC and Marvel can effect the entire universe at once. The only way I could see them having a chance is if for whatever technobable reason their powers wouldn't work on any of the 40K stuff due to not being from their universe. But even then the reality warpers could just make black holes appear where they're needed and for long enough to only suck in the 40K stuff.

>The full Tyranid armada ate multiple galaxies, something like a dozen of them

I thought it implied they came to the Milky Way cause they were fleeing from something else?

well there's literally infinite Marvel universes and they even technically include the 40k universe so

a literally infinite number

They don't stand a chance against him.

great I forgot my image now I look like a retard

I am pretty sure that homestuck can win this one.

HAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHYAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

Can warhammer40k vs. thread fuck the hell off?

I'm really getting fucking tired of this shit on /tg/ and now fucking here?

bronies and jojofags don't write college length thesises on why Warhammer 40k could beat anything else in fiction because MUH HARDCORE GRIMDARK SETTING!

*Skeletal Shrieking*

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Blood_Games

>beat the Imperium of man with the Justice League along side him.
What could they do to superman, or the flash?

Telepathy or Stasis.

But 40k isn't even the most broken and OP space opera universe.

>there will never be a Comic or animation taking place in the Foundation universe.

>400 books
>less than 10 about necrons
>30k has taken over Black Library so xenos get even less presence in books

God I hate BL

Jesus user, did someone dressed as Space Marine groped your ass or something?
You are being salty as hell.

The fuck is this?

>it's another "40Kfags think their stupid shit can beat your favorite series/setting/genre/medium" thread

You faggots are literally worse than ponyfuckers.

I've never really fought about the Foundation in terms of powerlevels, it always felt generic (psicohistory apart for obvious reasons)
>you must be 18 or more to post on this site

Nah, it’s in one of their codexes that they’ve left a bunch of dead and consumed galaxies in their wake.

The Foundation series by Isaac Asimov.

>The Entire galaxy and 25 million inhabited worlds have been under the control of The Galactic Empire for the last 10,000 years
>A Mathmetician named Hari Seldon, using a newly developed field called Physcohistory, predicts the collapse of the Empire and a dark age of another 10,000 years. He comes up with a plan to gather the top scientists in the Empire on a planet in the outer rim of the Galaxy to compile a full database of all human knowledge in an attempt to shorten this dark age. He calls this database "The Foundation"

The series takes place over a 3000 year period and the characters vary from Children, Traders, and a mutant who conquers half the galaxy in a year

t. Ponyfucker

The problem is that we only have assumptions to work off of. But we do know there are a few things that they have that are better than 40k. Personal Shields, handheld disintegration, non-warp reliant FTL.

>no u!

the state of 40Kucks

Neat. Will check out.

You should. 40k and Star Wars took alot of things from it.

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

Not Sup Forums related but the humans in R-Type could probably take the Imperium since they deal with something that, based on my limited 40K knowledge, are basically tyranids but worse all the fucking time and they have FTL that doesn't require the warp.

Do people even realize that Warhammer 40K is meant as anti-fascist mockery of authoritarian states and military cultures?

That got lost in translation when GW realized how much money they could make.

Do you realize that multiple readings is what post modernism is about and karma is a bitch?

Warhammer is pretty low teir in terms of tech, reality warping, etc.

They have no planet killers, no real reality warping on large scale, entire canon takes place in a single galaxy, no time travel.

The reach, lady Styx, New gods, Brianiac, etc would fuck them all up.
Nevermind other multiversal entities.

Both Marvel and DC have beings in it that hinge on omnipotence. Couldn't really do anything against the likes of Spectre or whatever Marvel cosmic entity du jour you want to name.

I'm pretty certain the Emperor could fucking stomp at a game of basket ball.

I'm getting this feeling you don't know that much about Warhammer.

Blood Games are more like hide and seek than basketball

What would his corpse do? Stink up the room enough to make them surrender?

>Implying the Imperium doesn't have the Gene Seed of Larry Bird ready to go in case this exact scenario came about.

>They have no planet killers
kek
>no real reality warping on large scale
there's a literally a huge, solar systems wide hole in reality

How can you not know what Exterminatus means in 40K universe?

>Roboute Guilliman is personally leading the Imperium's invasion force, along with all Adeptus Custodes, Primaris Chapters,
He's back?

Primaris chapters, what? Actual story and tech progression in 40K? Not just sucking off MUH GOLDEN AGE?

Not only is Rowboat Giuliani back, but he has an Eldar waifu.