ITT: Things you tried because you saw it in a Sup Forums show

ITT: Things you tried because you saw it in a Sup Forums show.

Other urls found in this thread:

disney.wikia.com/wiki/Worry_Room
youtube.com/watch?v=E1ATkAgcbmQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Burger with jelly.

Yes.

tried masturbating for the first time after that drawn together episode about masturbation

anchovies even against the better advice of both my mom and my dad

think I tried anchovies on pizza because of futurama and now I get them all the time
I like salt

how was it?

What the fuck?!

Wasn't bad.

But breath has no shape.

It was after South Park, when they tried to get Butters to produce a semen sample, for me.

Did you drop out of Math or what?

Never was good at anything beyond basic math. Your point?

Sonic got me into chili as my condiment of choice for hot dogs, which got me into chili in general.
I actually did make the chili in this recipe, Pretty got, I gotta say, but pretty basic.

did you brown lighty, as instructed?

honestly this is a bizarre chili recipe but it sounds good. runny, but good. I've never thought of cooking the dogs in the chili before.

I'd always thought a burger with jelly would taste something like a breakfast sandwich with jam, but not quite as good.

>he can't shape his breathe

When I was a kid I tried to do the Spongebob bubble blowing technique so I could blow bubbles that looked like animals. I got really pissed off when it didn't work.

I tried to use an umbrella like a parachute because of Jiminy Cricket.

It didn't work.

Did you jump off a 2nd-storey platform and land in a prickly bush?

Fortunately, I was only 6 and jumped off a picnic table into soft grass... But it felt a lot higher.

>square balloons
>is clearly a cube

When I was ten I've made a batman-style cloak with ribs and jump with it on off the roof.

Yikes

Alvin the Chimpmunk (the old 2-D one, one episode) and Bing from Tiny Planets taught me that walking in circles helped me get focused in my thinking.

My parents looked at me weird at times since I acquired that habit.

you gotta try it but also have some peanut butter.

I was banned from watching Spongebob for this, actually.

literally you

that was probably cause the umbrella slowed you down.

have you tried the green arrow chili?

K E T C H U P

But sucking your meat through a straw?

>he can only blow circular breaths
>has to claim breath has no shape out of insecurity
What are you, a lunglet?

The only thing I can think was that I would spout lines from shows in casual conversation which just made me look like an asshat. Not like referencing the show, but trying to incorporate it into my own speech.

Theres a place near me that makes a Juicy Lucy stuffed burger with Peanut Butter instead of Cheese. They call it The Charlie Brown

I tried to have my own Plank like Johnny, it was after that "My Best Friend Plank" musical that I wanted to also save a piece of wood from being trashed. My brother and I both picked one and kept them for the longest while.

I prefer to eat bread with sasuge with sasuge under bread.

Forgot pic

You know, they make jellies out of non-sweet foods
My mom makes a Habanero pepper jelly and it's crazy good on burgers

>Never having a PB&J burger.

Trust me, it's fucking great. Add some thicc bacon on it and lord have mercy. If you are still a bit of a pansy use honey instead of jelly.

In a semi related note, never really got taught anything from cartoons but comedy Central used to have this show called The Man Show with Adam Corrola and Jimmy Kimmel that I used to watch all the time in middle school. If it wasn't from that show I would have never learned what jerking off was or how to do it. Man that show fucked me up goooood.

I sat on pinecones like in that ep of Camp Lazlo, but it didn’t hurt (cuz I had my pants on)

I once put 2 tbs of salt, 1 tbs of baking soda, 2 cups of ammonia, and 1 cup of bleach into a jar because I saw it on a cartoon.

What happened? What did you do?

I sliced up banana and put it on my Pizza after that episode of Doug. I always wanted to try it with actual banana pudding but never got around to it

I vaguely remember a scene in Skunk Fu where the Skunk ate a chocolate covered banana, so I tried it and it tasted fucking disgusting.

disney.wikia.com/wiki/Worry_Room

Like this or...

Odds are, his sister or mother.

I tried to get ninja training after I watched TMNT.

one time i literally ate shit. this isn't related to cartoons but i still wanted to share it.

You really gotta bring it around town.

What?
Why?

I tried running in circles for at least an hour or two because I actually believed that eventually I would dig down the earth like how it happens in cartoons when a character has to wait for a while.

Baby you can chive my car burger from Bob's Burgers.

But in a round about way. There's a youtube channel called Binging with Babish, and the dude cooks stuff from TV shows and movies etc. I did it after seeing him do it for reals.

how did it taste

Just about anyone who has ever eaten a prawn has eaten shit.

Unless you are talking about human shit. In that case, you just need to be put down. Like a shit-eating dog.

It just tasted weird and I never bothered to try it again. I know that's probably an unpopular opinion though because banana splits exist.

I raided panties. My mother caught wind. When I told her I heard about it on Spongebob she forbade me to watch it.

You're more than welcome to share your shitty taste, that's what everyone else here does.

>Binging with Babish
A++ post would read again. Love that guy.

Oh mama!

like cake

in orange county there is a restaurant called slaters 50/50 that has a half beef half bacon peanut butter and jelly burger.

Classic gag.

That looks like an used tampon

Couldn't imitate what they were saying, I must've looked cute as a four year old, doing this.

Read this as used condom and it worried me.

This. My parents hated it but indulged it anyway.

I did this as well. I found that pizza sauce with banana was pretty tasty.

t'was because of mary poppins
but we were smart enough to practice just off the couch

red gold

Underage GET OUT!

remember those 'straw into an orange' commercials for some juice? i was so disappoint that that didnt work

I feared liver with onions after that one episode.
I actually like it.

i miss the man show
I remember my first highschool when they had burgers every day as an option, and I'd get one sometimes and put honey on it. and on the fries. because they had honeypackets

Bloody dildo.

>Couldn't imitate what they were saying
foreign?

Nigga, do you realize how long ago that show aired now? Were fucking old already.

That's impossible. I still haven't held hands with a girl

>jalapeño jelly

Probably gangbang good

oh hell yes that stuff is surprisingly delish
but i'd rather have it on a chicken patty

My brother of african american births

To this day i don't know anyone who was a fan of EE&E back in the day that didn't do that, me included

Cereal with OJ.

You too?
Took me a minute before I realized that you werent supposed to literally tug on it like Cartman said.
I was not a bright kid.

heresy

I don't understand how in this day and age of stupidly overprotective parents, you weren't at least aware you shouldn't imitate what you see on a show that has multiple times made it clear it likes to make things up.

How did that work out?

While I was half aware of what masturbation was at the time, I didn't quite 100% understand the mechanics.

And in my case, I was 100% unsupervised as long as I stayed inside the house. My parents weren't too keen on my leaving the house so I couldnt exactly go hang out with the other kids,nor could they come over.

IS THIS WHERE MY OJ CEREAL HABIT CAME FROM

\
>My parents weren't too keen on my leaving the house so I couldnt exactly go hang out with the other kids,nor could they come over.
shit user I'm sorry

Now you know one of the contributors for how I ended up on here.

>the tropicana ad at the beginning of the Little Nemo vhs
So... thirsty...

Quickly spinning around in an office chair when I was like 7.

Felt like vomiting after, so I haven't tried it since aside from slow spins.

I was unfortunately too young to follow the first Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, but I did try it when AVGN did it.

youtube.com/watch?v=E1ATkAgcbmQ