Did all the polls and media assurance about Hillary's victory make a considerable amount of her supporters not vote...

Did all the polls and media assurance about Hillary's victory make a considerable amount of her supporters not vote, because they thought her lead was guaranteed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

According to studies, people like to vote for the winner

So maybe some of them stayed home, but probably even more of them came out because they wanted to be on the "right side"

who cares, its just pointless speculation. we will never know.

It could influence the next election, now that people have realized that their information bubble was not accurate.
youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

This should be a lesson as to why you should never skew polls. It had the complete opposite effect, it was suppose to demoralize Trump voters. If they reported the truth, more Hillary voters would have voted.

It was to assure all her "investors" such as Soros and Saudi Arabia that their investment was a good choice and that she certainly will win.

That was probably a big part of it

It's hilarious how much money they lost on her

She was so bad, it was most likely loud, but disenfranchised democrats who didn't bother to vote. Hillary was a shitter and a lot of democrats knew this.

And all of the regular people that bet shitloads of money on her because of what the media said, they must be fucking livid

I read some article about how a woman bet $100,000 on her

just wonderin'

98.1% is not 100%.

so, it's not that it's wrong, it's that the unlikely happened against statistical probability.

right? isn't that how it works?

seriously. please educate me.

Hey at least that Swiss dude won big.

It just made up numbers that don't factor in volatility at all. Meme math.

She spent half a billion dollars. How many miles of wall is that?

I know a twat at uni (rich cunt with rich parents) who bet 6.5k on her lel

Including PACs it was like $1.3billion

Everyone knew Obama was going to win
Yet he still had amazing turnout on his part

Hillary had shit turnout on her part?
Want to know why? its not a secret
She is an unlikable bitch.

no, the DNC was trying to rig things since the beginning

nothing they could have done would have helped except trying to rig Michigan, Wisconsin AND Pennsylvania

They already spent too much effort on rigging Virginia, Florida, Nevada and Colorado

Forgot to mention North Carolina, that was the state they wanted to TAKE from republicans

the polls and election were rigged. trump won due to devoted defenders of freedom such as myself un rigging the election by voting for him four times and stopping niggers from voting.

Didn't New York come out in droves to stop Donald though?

I wonder if her "donors" are going to make her pay.

You know, maybe she gets in a mysterious plane crash, her daughter decides to commit suicide, etc.

>Hillary Clinton stars in BLACKED