If you would like to see Hulu, Amblin, and Warner Bros...

If you would like to see Hulu, Amblin, and Warner Bros. extend the courtesy of asking the original creator and writers to be involved in the next season of Animaniacs, please let them know by signing or sharing this petition: change.org/p/writeanimaniacsright

Proof
imgur.com/gallery/h35UW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UXLeOgMi1nc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off Amid

> Animaniacs is a retrograde mess
> guise guise new Animaniacs wont be handled by the original guy get upset pls

Fucking asshats

To be fair that's just reporting on somebody elses article.

"Can it work without him?"

Well he didn't get it to work the first time, why give him a second chance?

The original shiw was 70% mediocre or bad. Which different it makes?

Here's your (you)s. Go make out in a corner or something

Seriously, most of the segments were unfunny and repetitive. For ecery Pink and the Brain there were 10 fat hippos.

Oh god more nostalgia shit.

And we are just starting since the 2020's will just be endless 90's nostalgia cash ins.

At least adventure time has the surreal stuffs, what does animaniacs have? Furry pandering?

John K pls go

It's funny because Cartoon Brew (Amid Amidi) fucking hates the original Animaniacs so why would they care if the revival fails?

by the way I agree, the original had so little entertainment value other than the songs, and the animation is anime-meets-bad-cartoons

Because it's ok to change your stance if it gets you clicks.

Well they need new talent to have the most spicy celebrity references, right?

>heres your (you)
Except that he's right. Animaniacs was a real hit or miss show. Had some good segments with alot of bland ones

Don't get me wrong, I'm all in for the "the huge fanbase and popularity is just because people are stupid" mindset. It's just some of these comments seem to suggest it wasn't even popular to begin with, which is a bit delusional

If nuManiacs is garbage, remember; you could have made a difference but chose not to

You weren't complaining when the last 20 years were endless 80s nostalgia.

You know this board is going to hate it anyway, right?
They all forgot that a bunch of Animaniacs' humour was topical and political.

>you could have made a difference
>by signing or sharing this petition

it's going to be shit and there's nothing anyone here can do about it.

Even if it had the original showrunner I can't really picture this doing so well. Half the reason Animaniacs even worked was because that kind of referential humor was still a novel concept when it aired unlike now where it's become so common people are getting sick of it.

>Internet petitions doing anything ever

I actually was.

youtube.com/watch?v=UXLeOgMi1nc
this video kinda sums it up.

> bungling attempts to insert 'adult' content into a children's cartoon
hope this faggot kills himself

Hmh thanks Shillsworth, you may retire for the evening