Shit Republicons say

Shit Republicons say

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kermit_Gosnell
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

name one black market abortion service in an area where they are illegal. one.

Abortions aren't illegal anywhere in the US, so I can't tell you.

When abortions were illegal, however, women had them done all the time. Doctors were caught, sent to prison. Women died. It was common.

Guns can be made by anyone with a set of powertools, I guess an abortion could be performed with a coat hanger if you are brave enough.

>Shouldn't you be out starting fires and breaking windows to show everyone how tolerant you are?
-a republican

"gun laws don't prevent gun violence" is a shitty argument because it's demonstrably false

a better argument is that it's a dangerous precedent to ignore things in the constitution that you don't like, and that if the right to bear arms is going to be infringed then the 2nd amendment should first be amended so that it is allowed

A woman can't get an abortion then use it to hurt women who obeyed the law.

Gun ownership isn't immoral. Abortion is immoral. There is no reason to make guns illegal; there is every reason to make murdering children illegal.

We know it won't stop them, but to say "it won't work so we should ignore it" is retarded.

criminals don't follow laws, doctors do (mostly)

KILL YOURSELF!!!

THE REPUBLICANS ARE FLAWLESS!!!!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kermit_Gosnell

Doctors still perform illegal abortions in America.

You're right, both of them should be 100% legal and unrestricted

Or a swift roundhouse to the abdomen

Its moreso that we dont need to waste tax dollars for other peoples carelessness. Let nogs pay for their own abortions.

If you were raped or life of the mother scenario, thats fine. If you shit out a kid you can go fuck yourself.

Any position could be argued this way if you ignore every other factor, simplifying a full belief into 6 words.

yup because all republicans are a single person.

Murder is illegal but people still commit murder, so we should decriminalize murder

Libs Logic
>Banning abortion wont stop abortion
Then why ban anything fuckwats?

>mischaracterizing the argument
government money should not go towards abortion

government has a duty to protect all innocent human life of being destroyed by others, even if they are only a single cell. Because we all started out as single cells

hmm hmm interesting argument, as a counterpoint, no, abortion is okay

"banning murder will stop murder"

No law stops a crime entirely, but it's aimed at making people less likely to commit it. Abortion is murder.

... said every liberal ever, when asked to articulate why abortion is not immoral

Murder isn't illegal to stop murders but to punish murderers

it's so so so much better in the long run for the gov to drop a couple hundo to scrub some low-impulse-control's pregnancy than it is to deal with the fallout of 80 years of an unwanted, poorly raised person. there have been studies. it is a known quantity.

>Killing babies is ok
?

guns
>small, lightweight
>cheap to produce
>easily concealed and transported

abortions
>require doctor
>expensive
>requires large facility equipped with advanced medical supplies

right, if we ban abortions people will just smuggle them across the border and trade between friends

o, wait....

My digits confirm it

Hey asshole, you know what a fetus and a gun owner DON'T have in common? The ability to defend themselves. You are a sick fuck for killing the unborn. May God have mercy on your soul.

>Doctors were caught, sent to prison. Women died. It was common.

I'm not seeing a down side.

>Ban homicides
>Homicides happen anyways

Rly makes u think

it's okay after it is born and if the father deems it unworthy.

if any of you had paid attention in health or bio you would know it's not a fucking baby, christ are you all virgins or what

it's a wad of stem cells the size of a booger

it's not that you care about preventing the potential of a person, cause if that was the case you'd never jerk off and I KNOW you jerk off CONSTANTLY because we're on THE SAME IMAGE BOARD FOR JERKING OFF

you just like making things shitty for chicks cause you're not one and it gets your rocks off to have a reason you feel justifies you holding shit over them

Why don't people just give the babies up for adoption? Somebody will take care of the baby.

yes they are EXACTLY the same...

false equivalencies & ad hominem arguments are awesome....

fucking retard liberal wanna break out the reason card now?! bit late for that I'm afraid

Wow this but hurt in this thread. A bit self reflect yorself you fucks.

False equivalency. You leave sperm alone for years and it won't turn to anything. You leave a fetus for 9 months in a woman and a baby comes out.

>Sperm cells are the same as foetuses

American education everyone.

yeah maybe leftist cucks. I'm not raising another mans offspring, thats beyond cucked. bash their heads against the stones just like the bible says too.

>wad of stem cells
That's also known as life. Jerking off is the release of parts of your own body, not the creation of a new organism. A fetus is a new organism, a new human being. There is no debate that it is a living human being developing inside the mother, and if you accept that and the fact that murder is wrong, you must accept that abortion is wrong because it is murdering a human.

Also trips don't lie.

>it's not a baby
Choosing any point other than conception for the beginning of life is completely arbitrary and, thusly, irrelevant and illogical.

Sperm is not a baby. I don't get upset if I clip my nails full of cells, either.

What's the difference in late-term abortions, or murdering prematurely-born children? :^)

It's not demonstrably false, you fucking leaf.

Unless you ban guns outright together and even then, you still see an uptick in violent crime, just without guns.

We primarily dont want federal spending on it you cunt

The difference is I don't care if a murderer dies in a back alley while trying to kill a baby.

>ban murder
>"YEAH WELL PEOPLE STILL KILL EACH OTHER SO WHAT'S THE POINT?"

I don't give a fuck about whether it happens, i just don't want my tax dollars going to a 15 y/o who decided to be slutty and doesn't want to live with her mistake.

But that's already illegal, you dingus.

Im of the camp that believes if you defund PPH and minimize handouts, these people will be forced to become more productive or die off.

Id rather decriminalize drugs so the fatherless gangbanger offspring have room in the jails.

user, liberals have been telling women how they're practically guaranteed to die the second they go for a backalley abortion. Plus women can just give the baby up for adoption, nothing changes there, so they're not going to risk prison 1st degree murder just to save them the convenience.

If abortion was performed on an unwilling participant what would the person who performed the abortion be charged with?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate

>firearm related death
Completely irrelevant.

Compare murder and assault rates. Cops shooting people and gun suicides don't matter.

Guns are for self defense, abortions are for saving mothers anything else should be illegal. Go fuck yourself

there you go. /thread

a full set of 46 chromosomes means it is a human. a fetus is a person. when you jack off, your libtard sperm only has 23 chromosomes, they are gametes, not humans. stop projecting, you obviously never paid attention in biology class.

SAGE and stop feeding the bored CTR trolls

>muh slippery slope
>muh states rights unless it involves marijuana
>muh corporations are people
>muh money is speech
>muh crony capitalism
>muh guns protect me from home invaders
>muhslims are scary
>muh minimum wage is unfair
>muh delegates dahnald
>muh filibuster is only ok when we do it
>muh bible
>muh founding fathers
>muh fetuses are babies
>muh condoms are "too liberal"
>muh traditional marriage
>muh Jesus was white

The wikipedia article breaks it down by category, one of which is homicide, if you only want to compare those

>chart literally has categories for suicide and unintentional death

No one goes into a cinema and performs 50 abortions and then have us argue about if one of those babies aborted a baby back at the abortionist to limit the amount of abortions.

Checked

Yes, but only for crimes PERPETRATED WITH FIREARMS, you knuckle-dragging retards.

I don't care how those rates compare, and neither should you. If you have 2 people getting stabbed to death instead of 1 being shot to death, you're not winning.

it's gonna be an exhausting 4 years, user

you can only ban abortion if you also ban knocking a chick up and then not raising the kid with her

>1488

That's a great theory, but it's not really up to me to support your claims. For anyone to believe it you'll have to prove that for every extra per capita firearm homicide in America there is an extra non-firearm homicide in comparable countries.

Climate change is a hoax created by the Chinese Government - Donald Trump

God punishes sin with death. Doctors and women got what they deserved.

No, you just have to compare homicide rates, since there is no evidence of a statistical correlation of gun control and homicide rate.

Gun laws prevent law abiding people from owning guns
Abortion laws prevent law abiding people from getting abortions

Usually women who can't afford it just start drinking and doing drugs or beat the fuck out of their stomach or purposely roll down the stairs.

I knew a guy whose mom did this. She beat the ever living fuck out of her own stomach and he ended up living. Half of his body is basically paralyzed.

My grandpa used to work in the sewers when abortion was illegal. He would find fetuses everywhere. Coat hanger abortions were rampant

black market abortions are rampant in the Philippines

Abortions actually reduce gun violence ironically enough.

Yeah, probably. Things will be less shit at some point, though. The current administration is going to poison an entire generation against laissez-faire and the American conservatism that has been prevalent in every administration since Reagan, at least.

If YOU had paid attention in health or bio you would know the difference between a gamete and a zygote.

Sup Forums is furious, sexually frustrated virgins that hold women accountable for Sup Forums's own complete unfuckability, so recounting the incredibly fucked up history of backalley abortions isn't going to make them sympathetic, it's going to make them rock hard

shit's gonna be cash as fuck

I live in queensland australia (only state in australia where it's illegal). plenty of girls from my high school had black market type abortions done so I could ask them. Also is it worth mentioning that a few of them are now finished university degrees, are working and are having a positive influence on the economy? if they were forced to have a kid because some redneck piece of shit who has never even met them made it that way because they're that fucking selfish, then they would never have had the opportunity to become something because of the shitty burden of having a kid in your teens, and would be a strain on the economy's welfare system, and don't you republicans just hate those people that strain the economy's welfare?

I notice no one is touching on this one.

Other than an activist court what is preventing you?

you think a well reasoned argument backed by facts and statistics is going to work against people who just want an excuse to be belligerent woman-haters?

Which is why gun buns will be more effective than abortion bans.

Not everyone has access to the machinery and tools for making guns and ammunition, but almost everyone has access to coat hangers.

I look forward to growing old together in the glorious mixed-market future, user.

Fuck off, CTR.

you're right, that makes sense, and is an easier/better way to do it

But it looks like America has a higher homicide rate than Canada, UK, and Australia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

Why do you keep making dumb posts as if they're your first post in the thread and pretending you didn't get memed on in reply to your other posts?

I'm not sure what you mean, but if you're asking why I don't make that law, it is probably because I am not a politician, lawyer, or anyone with institutional power

also I think abortions are fine so half the law would be irrelevant

I mostly want to know what people think of men being held to the same level of personal responsibility as the women they want to legislate over.

at what point does a human being become a human being? how is conception being the threshold of personhood any less arbitrary than spermatogenesis?

>Abortion laws won't stop abortions!!!
>Of course gun laws will stop criminals from illegally acquiring firearms!!!
That what you meant, right?

>I mostly want to know what people think of men being held to the same level of personal responsibility as the women they want to legislate over.
1 Men cant get abortions either
2 I am not an egalitarian

is it completely outside the realm of possibility to you that I am not, in fact, being paid by a Clinton (fuck Hillary desu, I didn't vote for her), and that I am just tabbing over to this thread while also jacking off to webms of large breasted women?

cause i'm drunk and masturbating, user

A zygote will have a full set of chromosomes, making it different genetically than the cells of either of its parents, while sperm is just cells from a man, no different from hair.
I'm not going to try to pretend it's not arbitrary, but it's slightly less so than "hurr sperm is babey".

hurr durr durr banning murder doesnt work guys hurrfff duurrrrrrrrrrr

You are pissed because the revolution happened Tuesday night and you are on the wrong side.

so do you have an actual reason or is it literally "I'm not a lady so I don't care"

>banning abortions stops abortion
>gun laws don't stop gun violence
What about the use of bombs and melee weapons? What about the fact that stricter gun laws does not equate to the complete removal of guns?

>women had them done all the time
Mainly because they are immoral sluts and prostitutes who don't know how to prevent pregnancy.

>wad of stem cells the size of a booger
These cells unite with an egg and become a zygote. Said zygote grows into a fetus. The baby's life begins at this point, and to kill the fetus is to kill a human being, even if it is not fully developed.

>like making things shitty for chicks
No, I don't. All of this can be prevented by using condoms, because anal sex is for faggots.

>potential of a person
Sperm has no potential by itself, so your statement about "jerking off" is incorrect

You're a dumb nigger leaf, fuck off cunt

Hard to get an abortion when you are in prison.

that works for literally every argument

some of us think that abortion is murder and so it should be treated as such
sort of a deterrent so that if someone is caught they can be handled by the authorities.

That's common behavior in the black community. Abortion is immoral, whether the baby is conceived through consensual sex or not. If you really don't want the baby, hand it over to someone else

anyone who is unironically against abortions is pretty much retarded anyway. If you really enjoy the idea of paying taxes to support the millions of unwanted ghetto babies born every year that could have easily been prevented, you should foot the bill for everyone else.