Soon, state by state, the whole United States is going to have legal weed. The question is:

Soon, state by state, the whole United States is going to have legal weed. The question is:

Will you smoke it?

No. And those are brussel sprouts.

Those are brussel sprouts

bullshit, I had a hit earlier and I can already feel it

I really hope it doesn't desu
primarily because I hate the people who use it with a passion

no, i'm white

What are the health benefits to smoking brussel sprouts

I'll be honest, I've smoked marijuana a number of times before, usually bumming off of someone else, and only once buying it myself. And I don't care enough for it...
Haven't smoked it in months because it's non-addictive.

however,
if it becomes fully legal in my state, I would buy it maybe once or twice a year, why not?
I would definitely buy it within the first couple months it's legalized in my state.

No I'm not a degenerate.

I'll be hitting these fuckers all Christmas.

Yes. Its not even legal here till December 15th and I'm Litteraly smoking in like 29 minutes when this dude shows up with my weed

Monsanto brussel sprouts

Nice brah, yeah my dealer hooked me up with pic related this morning (I call it the wake and bake) Let's just say my breakfast was on fire with this dank sensamilla if you know what im sayin

Ive been locked up 3 times for illegal weed and got 45 days every time here in Houston so Id say yeah.

No I don't and your joke sucks.
Weaponized autism was a mistake

whats with all the friction bud, we stoners are supposed to be chill bros bro

I will give it a try and put on some crazy anime shit to freak out to.

Maybe I'll redpill myself through some sort of enlightened hysteria.

Dangerous farts but I just cooked some of those bad boys with bacon and garlic

Brussle sprouts make you fast?

Damn that's some dank jazz cabbage

My brother is a pot head who never amounted to anything(He is 29 and never had a job) so I will not risk my stability to smoke it. Pot is for the degenerates

No, they're brussels sprouts.

Try autisming harder next time

I never saw a reason to start, so no.
People can enjoy it if they want though, I don't care.

ban brussel sprouts

worst food next to bean sprouts and eggplants and papaya

youre all morons who missed the obvious joke.

I'm with you. It's not something that I'm really into, but it's something I might be willing to do once in a blue moon.

no
drugs are for ugly people

Rarely

Weed is boring as shit

those are some hella dank nugs.

Those are brussel sprouts, smoking them will give you a headache.

Serious answer: Maybe, i've done it and it isn't that great, work a pretty physical job and I don't want to have an accident and fail a drug test so I make a point to avoid doing it, even around friends that are doing it at the time. If it were to become straight up legal and I wouldn't need to fear being fired, i'd maybe do it on occasion.

Hell yeah fry up some bacon and cook some weed in it. Add a splash of white vinegar too that shit delicious.

No. But that won't stop me from masking a living selling it

It's better to relax than alcohol, and makes you sleep better, so yeah.

In moderation, of course.

It always blow my fucking mind seeing how these things grows.

I believe those are "nugs".

No we got it. Its just not funny is all

Nah, I've tried it a few times, didn't like it.

>Being this autismo

My dealer got that loud

if it's legal I will pursue some self medication, yes.

bout to roll this up
Fuck tha police

Why are so so worried about the law?

No because I am not a degenerate.

The legalization of weed has nothing to do with allowing you to smoke weed. The only reason weed is legalized is because legalization serves as a means of taxation. That's all it's about. Whether or not weed becomes legal is irrelevant if you ever hope to have a career.

Understand something - The legalization of weed only serves to create another tax revenue stream for government. The govt cannot and will not ever dictate to businesses whether or not they can disqualify you for smoking weed. Nearly all corporate employers require a urine test for potential employees. Any business can disqualify you from employment for any number or reasons including for smoking weed — whether that weed is legal or not.

I live in California and we just legalized it but i aint gonna partake, mainly because im not a degenerate, and secondly, i like employment.

Not Montana! NEVER Montana. Smoke your weed ANYWHERE else, but Idaho, Wyoming and Montana will NEVER legalize it. So fuck off.

It's legal where I live.
I grow my own
You can three plants
I don't smoke it, I have a volcano.

How is the volcano?

I'd get fired.

Otherwise, maybe?

Essentially this, which is why I don't smoke it. If this changed, then maybe, but it won't anytime soon.

Much better than smoking it. It also tastes different. I usually only turn it on on the weekends, but it's worth it.

Those are Brussels Prouts.

I fucking love brussel sprouts.

>Chopped sweet potato
>Brussel sprouts
>Into casserole dish
>Sprinkle season all
>Salt
>Pepper
>Oil
>Chili powder or flakes
>Drizzle maple syrup
>Into oven for hour
>Stir halfway

Perfect with lamb

I like them tossed with malt vinegar and salt and roasted

Nah, but I'm sure as fuck going to grow and sell it.