Rate your approximate interest level for each of these books

Rate your approximate interest level for each of these books

Brimstone, Challengers, Sideways seem cool.
Infinite interest in the Terrifics.

Sideways 9/10
The Terrifics 8/10
Like the art, like the concept, cautiously optimistic

Challengers 7/10
Like the artist more then the writers, but I was always interested in the CotU, so I might check it out

Unexpected 5/10
Curse of B 5/10
Not really in my radar, but I might try an issue or two

Silencer 2/10
Don't care much about current Romita or the pitch behind it, won’t bother.

Immortal Men LMAO/10
Damade LMAO/10
Jim Lee & Tony Daniels in charge of story

>Marvel/DC

Not gonna bother.

who are Immortal Men supposed to be?
New Challengers and Unexpected are X-Men right?

This is generally me too, but knock off a point across the board except Terrifics for dumb or ugly character designs

New Challengers are the Challengers of the Unknown(what the F4 are based on except no powers)
Unexpected is Defenders
Immortal Men are X-Men/Inhumans

Unexpected look more like Doctor Strange and Thor to me.

Yes, as in the real Defenders

Challengers is a reboot of Challengers of the Unknown, an old DC book from the Silver Age.

Who's the team's Namor? Or what about Silver Surfer?

Namor I assume is horns and baldy is Surfer.
I need to read some more interviews to figure it out

Damage - Will read the first issue.

The Immortal Men - Might read the first issue depending on word of mouth.

The Silencer - Looks awesome. Genuinely interested in it. Since Marvel doesn't want to publish Punisher comics anymore this might be an acceptable alternative.

The Curse of Brimstone - Might read the first issue depending on the word of mouth.

Sideways - I've noticed that Spider-Man rip-offs are always lame. Not interested.

New Challengers - Might read the first issue depending on word of mouth.

The Terrifics - Has insane potential. Will definitely check it out.

The Unexpected - Art looks nice. Otherwise I don't really give a fuck, but if the word of mouth is strong I might check it out.

Some of them might be fusions because we already have a Hulk in Damage

Damage 0
Silencer 0
Sideways 7
Terrifcs 8
Immortal men 9
Brimstone 6
Challengers 7
Unexpected 0

>Damage
6/10, interested for the art alone. I like Daniel’s art and it looks great in this going by the preview. Will buy the first issue.
>Immortal Men
5/10, I like Jim Lee and some of the characters may be interesting. Will by the first issue.
>Silencer
3/10, I like having another gun toting character and it has been working out lately for DC as I love Deathstroke and RHATO but I don’t have a lot of faith in this team or the character. Will only check out if I hear great things.
>Brimstone
1/10 does not appeal to me at will. Will not be checking out.
>Sideways
7/10, 10/10 for when Morrison comes on board. Already added to my pull list.
>New Challengers
7/10, I love Andy Kubert but Snyder is extremely hit and miss. Mostly miss although I have enjoyed Metal. Will be buying the first few issues to give it a chance.
>The Terrifics
6/10 Not a big fan of any team book Lemire has done and Reis is already confirmed for not staying on the book, as usual. I also can’t stand Mr. Terrific, but I will buy the first three issues (I think that’s how long Reis is on) mostly because everyone is hyping it and I will enjoy the art.
>The Unexpected
Unexpected/10, I don’t know what to think about this one. I’ll just check it out if word is good.

Damage- 0/10
Immortal Men- 0/10
Silencer- 0/10
Curse of Brimstone- literally who cares/10
Sideways- 3/10
New Challengers- 5/10
Terrifics- 8/10
Unexpected- orlando can suck my dick/10

Did they just lost it and decided to completely rip off Marvel?

>DC does Marvel better than Marvel

lol

haha

ha

fuck this is depressing

Sideways ties Terrifics for me. Only reason I'm getting it is for based Rocafort

Not loosing it, they are on a role and Marvel is stuck in a ditch. They figured they will give strung out Marvel junkies what they have been craving.

>when Morrison comes on board

Is that already confirmed?

Yeah, he will be joining as co-writer starting with the second arc. Didio and Morrison himself have confirmed it.

0 for all

0/10 don't read comics

Red books get 1 issue
Yellow books get 2 issues
Green books get 3 issues

I'm willing to be surprised or letdown by any of them.

They're trying to bring in all the readers that are leaving Marvel.

It's been around since. Sale and Loeb have a fantastic short run of Challs. Pretty sure it's Sale's first superman pencils and it's fucking great.

It was the first thing either Sale or Loeb did in comics.

I thought Tim had done Billi 99 and Grendel by then?

Looking forward to Challengers, Sideways and Terrifics. I’m willing to give the others

*a shot.

Sideways 9/10
Terrifics 9/10
Damage 8/10

>Challengers 9/10
I always wanted a Challengers of the unknown modern reboot based on sci fi explorers living on borrowed time. Snyder is a capable writer, so hope he delivers.
>Sideways 8/10
Jordan's promise of a high concept trippy comic and Morrison makes me want to check it out.
>Brimstone 7/10
A new horror character should be hard to fuck up.
>The Immortal men 6/10
I like the concept and wish Tynion would deliver out of the blue, like he did on his Hellblazer.
>Damage 1/10
>The Silencer 1/10
I think JrJr will shine on this, but don't expect anything from Blandnett
>The unexpected 0/10
What a waste of Ryan Sook
>Terrifics: Jeff Lemire on a team book/10

Terrifics seems genuinely interesting. I hope Challengers is good but I doubt it will be anything but mediocre at best. Couldn't care less about the rest

Terrifics is definite, mostly because it's going to feature Tom Strong & probably more A.B.C. characters in the future. And it looks like it'll be a Fantastic Four-type book.

Silencer is definite, cause I'm a JRJR fan. Hope he stays on the book for awhile.

New Challengers is a maybe, strictly due to the creative team. They can definitely get into some rock rolling action. Will probably buy the first issue, at least.

What is Sideways about, since I see that high on a lot of posters' lists in here?

8/10 for sideways, been itching for a good Spidey book for a minute, and clearly Marvel can't do that anymore with fatso sitting on the title and I don't trust Spencer to be much better.

The Bounce, but the transdimensional travel thing is his main power and he doesn’t smoke weed

I just want DAMAGE to be mostly crazy monster action most of the time

Damage.

Marvel dropping the ball so hard DC is doing their rebirth for them.