Titans #19 Storytime

Other urls found in this thread:

www67.zippyshare.com/v/2U25XZ4m/file.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Titans 019 (2018) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Thoth).cbz
www67.zippyshare.com/v/2U25XZ4m/file.html

Whatever happened to the rumors of this book and Teen Titans being cancelled and merged?

I was unaware the League had any manner of authority over the Titans. This is already fucking stupid.

>Bleedingcool

>no Booth
Yay
>its a Titans vs JL episode
Fuck

Hurry up with Flash War so we can establish who is second stringers. Fuck it, hurry up and bring the JSA back so the JSA can tell the JL to chill out

>I can read your thoughts. That's exactly what you are thinking!
Darn, Jean. Calm down.

I hate that Diana acts so standoffish towards Donna. Diana's supposed to be all about love and forgiveness, but she treats Donna like she's afraid she's going to stab her at any moment. Fuck this forced drama.

How long until Roy becomes gay?

Being Roy is suffering

Does Diana just hate Donna now? I can't remember the last time they so much as a nice, friendly conversation.

As soon as Jason pops up in the book

Here's your answer

Huh... Maybe I don't hate cyclops, it's something about the red tinted shades.

She doesn't hate her, it's just forced tension.

Am I the only one who finds Donna hotter than Diana?

MOMMIES

the ironing is delicious

Roy, just give Jason a call and save you the trouble.

>literally grounded by your big sister

I like them both. Also faggots here only think it's forced tension because they compare donna to her pre52 self. This isn't the same Donna. You wanna blame anyone for this situation blame the Finches for using their clout to make clay Donna Troy happen.

>take on intergang alone

Roy is pretty much proving Batman right.

Aww they remembered

didn't abnett write that?

Stuff like this is why the Titans will never be looked at as a legit superhero team and just a knockoff Justice League.

A knockoff Justice League could be entertaining if done right. This is just bad writing.

A knockoff JL could never be entertaining because it will just be a poorer version of a book DC cares more about. Abnett's writing is bad but after years and decades of poor stories the concept is at fault too.

it's going to be really interesting what Abnett does with this. I was thinking he'd ignore his own story to continue putting the Titans down as he has, but now I'm actually looking forward to seeing him build them all back up.

New Super-Man and the Justice League of China is going to be a fantastic book.

I agree that the concept is at fault, tho. The Titans should be DC's X-Men, not the baby JL.

Batman you and Barry went on a time travel detective caper a few months ago you hypocritical shitlord.

>Batman being a piece of shit
Oh, is it [insert any day of the week here] already?

>treating the Titans like teenagers

This is garbage.

And whatever the hell you wanna call what's going on in JLA

I want to fuck Donna.

>STOP TREATING US LIKE A CHILDREN
>keep acting like a bunch of children
This team is a freaking joke and I 100% agree with JL.

>Implying Diana isn't the womanchild here
>"I just want to help you"
>"Even though your mind-reader is telling you that's a lie, I'll just keep doubling down on it and pretending I didn't cause this entire disaster myself"

It took him twenty issues to get to this point I wouldn't get my hopes up too high

Omen is fucking hilarious in that last panel.

>DC's X-Men
Care to elaborate?

Why does The League always act like dicks when they show up?

>Wally and Dick get a disapproving look from Superman
Man that has to feel terrible. He's like their coolest uncle.

>Wally on the verge of tears and instead of consoling him about how he will always care for Wally (since Barry is basically Wally's dad) he just basically says tough luck

X-men and Titans both have:
>Multiple generations
>Iconic members
>Identifiable villains
>Relationship drama
>"Comfy-ness"

But mostly people want the autonomy X-Men in the Marvel Universe. They aren't baby Avengers they're just mutie scum

He just compared the two because New Teen Titans was the only DC book that came close to selling as much as Claremont's X Men.

LOSH and Doom Patrol are more direct comparisons.

Abnett is in the bottom of his game in this book. They need to handle this to other writer or pull down the entire book.

Every big team the big 2 has invested in has those

fuck outta here flatscan

I hated this shit when the Titans were teens (like when the JLA turned them against Raven), and I hate it now.

I fucking miss Hal on the League.

When will Roy return to his real love?

>those accidental nightwing arm strips
das it mane

Good. Fuck Roy

>you hypocritical shitlord.
That's in character tho.

thanks for the storytime OP

>we don't answer to you
>yes you do
>okay

Jesus fuck, Dick. Grow a spine.

Huh? I didn't really get that feeling at all, if anything I got the total opposite with the way he's looking at him and closing in on Wally.

Titans were always shit besides the Perez and Wolfman era (and even that had its problems) and Abnett has failed to make anything interesting out of it.

I don't think Abnett handles drama and character driven stories that well especially with young or teen characters (just see Legion), his strength usually lie in writing sci-fi epics or some fantasy stuff.

He also has a lot of interesting ideas but sometimes he can botch up the execution (He-Man: The Eternity War being one of the examples, the build up was great and the end product not so much).

I find it a bit jarring that out of all of the Titans, Wally is willing to just let the JLA treat him like a child or second-stringer. For years, even if they don't remember it, he was one of them and unless I missed something he should remember that they were his peers.

soon

I flipped through it and asked em to put it back on the shelf. Dropped.

That really pisses me off. DC seems like it wants to forget Wally ever was a main JLer

No, you're not.

I just want to give the poor girl a hug.

Nu52 Donna helped murder all the male Amazon's. While everyone else doesn't want to talk about that story, the Titans writer is continuing it but not outright stating what Donna did to earn WW's eternal hatred, due to it being "Pym slapped Jan" level character derailment

More importantly, why the Titans are still acting like teenagers?
The art was good though