Superman and Lois

In a alternative but very similar DC universe, Superman and Lois find out they can't have kids. Because Superman is alien. But who would Superman pick to donate the sperm to impregnate Lois?

Pa Kent

No one, they adopt Chris.
>b-but he's in the Phantom Zone
THEY ADOPT CHRIS.

Batman.

Me

Chris sucked so bad they turned him into an adult and killed him off

no his a edgy kid now

Why don't they get some super-woman to be a surrogate?

His cousin. Gross user.

Remember that episode of Friends where Phoebe was a surrogate for her brother and his wife? He doesn't have to have sex with her you know.

>But who would Superman pick to donate the sperm to impregnate Lois?
>implying Lois can't take care of it

According to current canon, the Earth is the center of the multiverse and the origin of all life in the universe. Everything is descended from Earth. Earth is the first planet that had life. It was also the oldest planet but kept its prime because of the Life Entity. Was the center of the universe before the Oans moved it.

Jimmy

>Was the center of the universe before the Oans moved it.
Is that a new thing? That's not what was said in BN,

>in the DC universe, the christians were right

Superman would do just like Ma and Pa and adopt kids from all over

Well yea even in the live action shows

Superman would turn himself human for a day for Lois.

Kinda

The presence (ywha) and Satan are the 2 most powerful beings in the universe, above all other things. (Except maybe those who are from the void and meta

well duh, the christian god is true in dc-verse
Isn't the phantom stranger in nu52 judas?

THE SPECTRE IS THE LITERAL VENGEFUL HAND OF GOD WHO DID THE PLAGUES OF EGYPT AND FLAMING SWORD SHIT

For like, a solid 2 year block, the Justice League had a straight up, no nonsense, high choir ANGEL on their team named Zauriel

There's several theories as to the Phantom Strangers true identity.

My favorite one is that he's the Wandering Jew, a man who refused to let Jesus Christ rest upon his doorstep during the march to his crucifixion and is thusly cursed to forever wander the Earth, never finding home or rest.

>christians
>comic books
>new york publishing
>entertainment
The only ones who aren't are two practicing occultists pulling from the same mysticism and a scientologist.

Now I want to burn all my comics with him in them.

Shit, Morrison was hot when he was younger.

Still better than Jon.

They adopt Billy Batson

They go to Kandor and get it on?