Flash #38 Storytime

How's your week been Sup Forums?

>Kolins drawing Barry instead of Wally
Its so weeeeeeeird.
But after Kolins BB run I need something to clean my pallete

Kolins on BB was a mistake, especially since there wasn't many other heroes. Kolins is at his best when he has a wide range of coloured characters to draw because they look distinct

How is Blue Beetle? I heard it's not super good also I'm refusing to read it until Jaime gets back together with Traci

Giffens run was garbage with unnecessary retconcs. Sebela's short arc is alright so far, there's no Ted right now, Paco and Brenda are finally fugging but Jaime's got a new gf and Traci is too busy being a lesbian, so sorry Lantern.

>Traci is too busy being a lesbian
Yeah with Natasha who was also not gay pre FP. That and Traci was kind of weird, all because of that one issue with her, Traci and Cir-El. Shit like that bugs me.

Isn't Cold immune to his own guns?

How long is Kolins on? I wish he was on Flash War, would have been magical

Cold in Skwad, I'd read that.

He's not doing Flash War or atleast the first issue of it I believe.

Remember to buy the book if you liked it. (Personally dropped this title 4 issues ago since Williamson's Flash is pretty boring but this one was pretty alright, will be picking up Flash War when it comes out)

Helmet on the left is straight up cooied from Halo, cmon.

>cold residue
That's just retarded

Uh, oh. Freezing nipples.

>Shoving Cold on Skwad
Fuck I have to read Skwad now?

I never knew I needed Lobo and Robotman in the same book in my life

>Spurrier writing a fill-in arc
>Cold joining Skwad
Are we finally getting a new roster and creative team?

fuck this shit art

Got a fucking romantic right here.
Asking for forgiveness on his mom's grave.

What on earth is that pose meant to be?

What a cool twist.

Does flash war start next issue?

Why id DC constantly coming up with more speedsters all the time, but still refusing to give us Zolomon again?

I like that they got him for a Cold issue

Oh fuck that's right, Iris used to be a character. Seriously it feels like years since the book last mentioned her.

Cold is a bad guy again ? I thought he turned good

Happened about a year ago. The Rogues were going to pull one last heist and than leave Central City for good. The Flash stopped them and told Cold he was meant for so much more than robbing banks. Cold took Flash's words to heart, but not in the way Barry was hoping. Cold has been making plays to be the Kingpin of Central City crime.

No.

While text with a character's name in the panel also usually provides space to quickly explain their powers, I really like just having that side bar with labeled heads

Should've gone with whatever radiation the cold gun uses

Yeah just casually invite your ex to your mom's grave to make up with her. That's real smooth Allen.

So, what's her angle?

Oh, okay. Fuck his shit up, girl.

Is this run good? I've been on the edge of looking into it for a long time and haven't even asked.

Extremely meh is the nicest way to describe it. Flash War has promise though

This. I'm waiting for Prelude to Flash war where Wally becomes a character in the book. I find his take on Barry boring but hope his Wally is better.

So who's Copperhead working for? Any theories?

fuck that was awful

Black Mask?

I want Copperhead to /ss/ him right fucking now

I got a few.

Someone at Black Hole, Blacksmith or maybe even Top.

Ugh I don't want to read Squad.

The Top was my um.. top choice.

I'm assuming she's the crime boss.