Can someone please explain to me why this literal Batman vilian is allowed to do the shit that he does? Seriously...

Can someone please explain to me why this literal Batman vilian is allowed to do the shit that he does? Seriously. The emails have already painted him as someone who is heavily involved in the political climate of this nation. He backed Clinton and her cronies. He funded literal hate groups to start shit in the streets. He's most likely paying "news" agencies like (((CNN))) a shit-ton to run a narrative. For real, why isn't the CIA or FBI taking an interest in this guy?

we need to meme him into relevance against his will then meme him out of existence. kek wills it

Because you do not bite the hand that feeds you.

Looks like he took an interest in your country. Does he pay well?

>is allowed to do the shit that he does

no drone pilot has yet to go rouge and take his ass out, but that will happen real soon believe me

sorry sir not sure how that happened the intel was good just following orders fuck that scumbag who's next

checked

I will pray for his death when I come

Libertarians recognized their movement was hijacked by Koch Bros and moved on.

Progressives see this as inconceiveable and Ive been flamed by Hollyjew lefties here in LA for even bringing Soros name up. There is a serious case of denial at the pleb level.

53% of the US federal reserve is owned by the Rothschilds, same reason the US allows that to happen

1. He is so established his influence is protecting him

2. Cultural Marxism began to take hold so those hate groups are seen by shithead SJWs as oppressed and they get a pass

Honestly I'm not too worried about the SJWs since the pendulum is swinging back for the majority of the population. Most extremists/progressives are just contrarians anyway. They need a status quo to fight and being a SJW has started a contempt for them as they became more popular. Now you will see a rise in edgy nationalists and that will become the status quo until it gets checked since they too are extremists and the pendulum will swing back the other way. It just gains speed every time, get ready faggots.

because no one has any balls, everyone here would rather meme and achieve higher levels of autism than to get out there and attempt a real assassination on this evil kike.

The high powered autism and class 5 memes didn't fail though, did it?

It would be good if we identified his employees and made them completely unable to walk one block in public.

soros is the final boss for Sup Forums

but how do you defeat such a powerful man with memes.....

BLM

>batman villain
>Rabbi Strange

He's not allowed to do it.

He does it anyway.

Who's going to stop him?

You?

Let him enjoy it before Rudy/Christie/Gowdy/whoever is AG and throws his old ass in federal prison. Or better yet hands him over to Putin as a goodwill offering.

Eh, he won't live much longer

How about we do two birds with one stone?

>meme Soros as the largest or sole shareholder of the Federal Reserve
>use opportunity to expose the Fed and Soros at the same time
>Never name the Rothsniggers, so they chillout a bit
>If Rothsniggers chimp out, they expose themselves
>Link Soros and the Fed to funding domestic unrest through the NGOs
>Expose Soros as Nazi collaborator (use their Hitler memes against them)
>For example shop Soros' head on Ralph Fiennes in Schindler's List
>People get redpilled that they are slaves to the Fed
>Repeal Fed Act and 16th Amendment
>Ally with Russia so no WWIII
>Hunt (((them))) all down
>Profit???

What does Sup Forums think?

Those digits didn't either.

This is a solid idea. Utilize flash mobs for good, for once.

shadilay

That's not what the CIA does.

Because no one does anything about these god damn kikes.

this

How though? Crowdfund a super sekrit encrypted phone with physical kill switches, a removable battery, microsd card, good camera and a decent amount of RAM, then take the money to the derp web?