Hey guys just signed a change.org petition to get the electoral college to vote for Hillary Clinton...

Hey guys just signed a change.org petition to get the electoral college to vote for Hillary Clinton. You should do the same. You know he's unfit to be president and that Hillary won the popular vote. #notmypresident #imstillwithher

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/electoral-college-electors-electoral-college-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19/u/18422297
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Party_presidential_primaries,_2008
breitbart.com/live/2016-election-day-live-updates/philadelphia-multiple-reports-of-voter-fraud-hit-social-media/
youtube.com/watch?v=O2Be3xXRvm0&t=1s
nytimes.com/2016/11/11/opinion/clintons-substantial-popular-vote-win.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Link?

Two million military absentees still being counted. Your argument will float away.

change.org/p/electoral-college-electors-electoral-college-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19/u/18422297

Yeah and I signed a petition back in June that recognized BLM as a terrorist organization and I still haven't heard anything from the White House about it

Wouldn't it be great to change their minds before those votes, if they even exist, are counted? There are women in the military you know; and they voted for Hillary without a doubt.

Well, that's because populism doesn't work for the right when the people are on the left.

Why are you assuming women in the military voted for Hillary?

>Women in the military being substantial

not the white women. you faggots lost, get fucked

The electoral college has outlived its usefulness. Hillary should have rightly won, but our system is undemocratic. Our voices will be heard. We will never be silent. This is the revolution.

>what is a constitutional republic

YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED

if they were campaigning for the popular vote they both would have done it drastically different. you also get way more voters to participate, such as Republican in California. even changing to a popular vote wouldn't have done shit. he won 30 fucking states, kys.

>>what is a constitutional republic
A horrendously bad idea and a failed experiment.

Look, it was a great way of deciding the outcomes of elections when we relied on the pony express. But in a digital age with automated vote counting machines and telecommunications we ought to switch to a popular vote. The electoral college is archaic.
Once the majority of voters, who voted for Hillary by the way, sign the petition the Electoral College won't be able to vote for Trump. They'll heed the will of the people.
No justice. No peace.

Much like every system involving voting.

you retards are going to tear the Democratic Party apart and never win a national election ever again. never change

Oh shut up.

At least half your revolution is being incited by an old kike who doesn't know when to give up.
The other half is a bunch of reality denying children who can't see outside of the bubble they've lived in their whole lives.

>the literal tens of millions of dollars she made in that time mean nothing.
This is why I gave up on the left.

If Trump was such a windfall, how come he had to sneak into the White House the same way George Bush did? He doesn't represent over half of the country, just look at the numbers.
If all the people who are disenfranchised by a Trump White House come together, the Electoral College will feel the heat.

Illegal immigrant votes don't count, nerd virgin

Another straight white Christian male afraid of demographic change.
You guys had your chance. Now it's her turn.

Well throwing aside the multiple cases of voter fraud discovered, assuming even more went without discovery. We have never been a democracy, we have always been a republic. Its nice you have created cities where people who squat illegally can give you your "democratic" win, but california and new york don't face the same problems as kansas or michigan.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Party_presidential_primaries,_2008

You see, she won here too. However, you guys didn't care then, because you retain the ability to be objectively biased whenever it suits you.
Hell your own party recognizes the biggest issue here is that you guys were apathetic about the whole election. Sorry you didn't care enough to come out and vote despite having the obvious power of the majority.

Also, for the record, I believe Hillary cheated against Obama too.

Obama had 8 years to fix it and didn't. Blame him. The dems sabotaged bernie so they could say "vote the first vagina into office, cus that's soooooooooooooooooo important." Blame them

Personally, I really didn't follow politics until the 2008 general election, so the issue of the 2008 primaries never came up. But if something of the sort happened in the democratic primaries today, I would take issue with it. The electoral college really doesn't represent *anything*, it's basically random chance who benefits from it. I do think that if someone gets the majority of the popular vote, they should win.

>thinking the US government will care about a change.org petition

>throwing aside the multiple cases of voter fraud discovered
>Hillary cheated against Obama
Nice proof.
Doesn't matter. We can still win this for Clinton if the Electors decide not to vote for Trump. Three million signatures in counting! I'll bet you guys are shaking in your boots, just hoping it doesn't work!

I signed it and I am a Trump voter the reason I signed it is because it doesn't mean shit have fun with Trump dumbass

And I'll bet you think that the Left has oppressed women and minorities in this country, ruined education and the inner cities, and corrupted the highest levels of government too. You're odious.

>says an increasingly nervous man daily until December 19th
Thanks for the help, Troll.

They probably won't; they didn't care about the vote, so why should they care about this? But what's the harm in trying? At least we can make ourselves heard.

First of all
breitbart.com/live/2016-election-day-live-updates/philadelphia-multiple-reports-of-voter-fraud-hit-social-media/

Hell colorodo mid election took down every fucking machine because of a "glitch"

On the second point, you obvious troll, she already conceded. You could convince every single elector to switch their votes and they would say "we cant because there is no one running against him now"

Its absolutely over. 100%, it will never happen. No one is scared, just annoyed

>she already conceded
It isn't legally binding. If the electors choose her, or Bernie, she is given another chance to accept the presidency.

Not that I think she or anyone else remotely has a chance in this regard. I think it would be the first time in this country's history that an election wasn't decided on election day. But I think it's a far more effective way of showing our support for Hillary than having violent riots.

No she isn't. The electors have to choose a running candidate. There is a reason why write ins are generally invalidated.

If you want to show your support for Hillary for god knows what reason, how about you stop tearing apart the democratic party by acting like massive children. You are doing yourselves no favors at all.

this is why we gotta get rid of common core, folks

CTR BTFO

Common core didn't even exist in 2008.

so you were born retarded

God damnit you CTR shills were supposed to stop. Please KYS

Signed for epic riots.

>1969 + 47
>Not signing a petition to start the great race war

>A few cities should govern the whole country
>Not tyranny
Kill yourself.

It won't matter. The petition and the time you spent signing it is worthless. P.S: KYS.

>inciting war

i have spent years preparing for this

Gore took back his concession when they recounted Florida. I am sure if she had the opportunity, Hillary would take back hers. In any event, they don't have to vote her in. They just don't have to vote for Trump.
We're on the brink of setting his country back. Things were looking up. Equality, tolerance, LGBT rights, women's rights, and a better future for black people too. All of these marginalized, antagonized, neglected groups were looking forward to living in peace. We were going to open our borders and markets to the world. We were going to start living in harmony with the environment. Now, that might not be possible.
Already, Trump's win has brought about several hate crimes. A gay man was beaten in Calgary. Graffiti slurs have been written on public buildings. And a young generation has seen that bullying will get you the White House. Unless we punish Trump for winning, we're all fucked.
But I have hope where you only have hate. We've got this if we get enough signatures on this petition.

I'd say it's far more tyrannical to have some peoples' votes count more than others. More people live in the cities, therefore the cities have a bigger say.

You would inevitably arrive at a caste system where the large uran population is served at the expense of the small rural population. Fuck you for advocating that.

The electoral college gives 55 votes to California. How is that not a tyranny of large cities?

I agree with this. I just think you should have to win most states. But all states should have equal votes. Even so, under that system, Trump would have won.

I think it needs reform. All states should have equal votes. But direct democracy always fails. Look at Athens. Read the Republic. Learn something.

The Electoral College system is the epitome of democratic. That and the voting process is the only democratic thing about our country. We are not a democracy. We are a constitutional republic.

Eat a sack of kaka

Is this b8?

Pls not real

He is already the President Elect. This is retarded. It's over. She will not ever be president. She lost. You limp wristed liberal faggots will not get your way.

> blacks
>open borders
>living in peace

That's called tyranny of the majority. If things worked like that, the 51% gets what they want 100% of the time, and the 49% might as well be slaves.

I am literally bewildered that you doubt my sincerity.
This is the problem. You guys foment people's rage and then never take it seriously.
So if this isn't a democracy, gay marriage should never have been a referendum then? Both proposition 22 and proposition 8 shouldn't have happened? I agree. Thank goodness the courts saw through that bullshit.

He didn't SNEAK IN. HE WAS VOTED IN BY THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE STATES. Just because you are a crybaby that was never taught that there are winners and losers in the real world, doesn't mean the rest of the country doesn't know that.

Most of those protesters were paid. Your revolution is a Soros scam.

It's outright fraud to have some people's votes count more than others and call it electoral or democratic. Bigger cities deserve a bigger say.

Nope. Except there is undeniable corruption in politics. Might want to stay inside the rest of your life cus that micro penis is forever

>He is already the President Elect
No, he's not. He isn't the President Elect until he's confirmed by the electoral college in December.

But that's exactly what happens on the state level under the electoral college. If Hillary or Trump gets even one more vote than the other, they automatically get 100% of that state's electors. Far better would be to preserve the minority vote, by using a proportional system. That would mean, if Hillary got 60% of the popular vote in the state, she would get 60% of that state's electors.

Hillary. Won. The. Popular. Vote.
He won by some archaic technicality that should have been removed from the rules.
Trump doesn't represent the silent majority in this country. Well, we won't be so silent any more!

I'm so glad it's these fuckwads who lost. Nothing could be more satisfying. I hope we continue to destroy your ideals and your vision of the future until the day you die. Your ideas are shit, and you deserve defeat for being weak enough to believe in such a crock of shit.

This. So if 49% of people voted one way, their candidate would get 49% of the electors. In a proportional system, they wouldn't be slaves. At the very least we could have avoided a potential Trump presidency.
This has been a difficult week, but we can still turn this around.

Love, peace, understanding, racial equality and feminism are shit.
Wow, are you from the 50's or something?

>File
Not yet she hasn't. They are still counting the votes. And the popular vote doesn't mean jack shit. Do you want to know the reason for that? Because if the popular vote determined the election CA and NY would decide for the rest of us. That is undemocratic. The EC gives each state a voice.

The vast majority of the states voted for TRUMP.

You're fighting a lost cause. Learn how to lose gracefully. You weren't bitching about the EC when Obama won, were you? It only became a problem when you didn't get your way.

He is already the President Elect. That is why that is what his name is listed as now. That is why he has been given the tour of the white house. That is why every MSM network, who were all against him, are referring to him as President Elect Trump.

>Trump doesn't represent the silent majority in this country. Well, we won't be so silent any more!
He actually may represent the silent majority, but if so that majority remained silent even on election day.

I'm from real life, you marxist hippie faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=O2Be3xXRvm0&t=1s

nice b8 m8!

>The EC gives each state a voice.
But it silences the citizens. It should be 1 vote per citizen, under the EC it simply isn't.

If you wanted to take a vote on whether the EU should be dissolved, do you use the popular vote? Or look at the majority in each individual member state where the situations are vastly different and population density varies.

The answer is obvious.

Here's a better idea. Sack up, and get ready for 2020. Quit you fucking blubbering, and put some effort into getting your person elected.

>We could have avoided a potential Trump presidency.

We avoided a nuclear waste of a Hillary presidency. She didn't even care enough about her supporters to show up when she lost. She doesn't care about you.

Realize that you are not getting your way. I know that is hard for you to understand because society gave you a trophy for participating and you think that is how the real world works, but it doesn't.

A few whiny ass children will not change our whole system. The election has taken place. The best you could hope for would be to change it in the future for next election, and I doubt they'll grant you pussies that much.

When it comes to what's for dinner, sometimes the sheep's vote matters more than the wolf's.

I'd go by the popular vote. Going by "individual member state" is just silly, since it's kind of an arbitrary definition, and it would give a tiny state with 100,000 population the same amount of say as one with 100 million population. Which is just plain silly.

If Hillary won electoral college but not the popular vote, will you scream and cry to remove the electoral college? I am more than sure that you will be fine with electoral college.

Hillary lost. Accept it!

But who's to decide who's the wolf and who's the sheep? The electoral college is often two wolves and five sheep deciding what's for dinner, and the sheep aren't even given a say.

It is still 1 vote per citizen. Only in the democrats case, its as many fraudulent ballots as you can cast per citizen. And you still lost. Do you really have no understanding of why the EC works? Do you really think that a few cities should have more power than every other citizen in every other state? Obviously you do. That's why you're an idiot. You don't want fairness for citizens, you want your way.

will you feel heard when they hold a press conference saying that they understand your disappointment but they can't just throw away a legal election because it would tear at the foundations of democracy?

Obama won the popular vote and the Electoral College.
You call Trump whatever you want, but he's not my president. This is America.

We're all equal. One person one vote.

Trump would have cried like a baby. He already said that he would only accept the result if he won.

kek op is a fag

>Off-topic

Whatever you say, nerd virgin.

Ooooh, what are you going to do about it? Start a Civil War? The left are effeminate cucks and can't handle a weapon without getting PTSD.

You're only right about ONE thing you have said: This is America. Trump is going to be your president whether you like it or not. If you hate the idea that much, MOVE. No one hear will miss your overbearing ignorant ass I assure you.

Again, I agree with this user. Most sheep live in cities, why should they be represented less and the wolves more? It's silly and really aggravating.

As if the right never cheats. As if there was any voter fraud. Somebody tried linking me to breitbart to prove there was; like I'd give them add revenue, or believe them. If they were a legitimate news source, they'd their facts straight.

Nobody would miss Trump supporters. Hillary won the popular vote!

Hillary was up by 200000 votes at the end there, nationally. That's less than .2% of the people who voted, well within stastical bounds to consider it a tie. There were probably more than 200000 illegals that voted in the election. I know this is b8, but you can't even really say she "won" the popular vote since it's statically a tie.

*get their facts straight
I'm so mad, I need to calm down. Otherwise I can't give you morons the reality check you deserve.

That civil war would last less than an hour, and the liberals would be dead and bleeding in the streets or running and hiding and surrendering. They don't want this war. They don't understand that there are consequences for their actions. Well they are about to learn.

>It is still 1 vote per citizen.
Actually it's not. If over half my state has already voted for Hillary, and I haven't voted yet, I basically don't get a vote. Nothing I can do at that point will influence the election.

I knew it. You are just another brain dead liberal.

Then you really can't say Trump "won" the popular vote either though.

>Thinking a chang.org petition will matter when you need a constitutional amendment
>Thinking that even if that zero chance outcome happens it will get done before Jan 20th 2017
You libshits know nothing
I get that this is just trolling of a bored Sup Forums fag but there are people that legitimately don't get the purpose the electoral college has in our democracy
The "Fly Over States" don't have the same values as the Marxist cunts in NY an CA or most other major cities in the nation
If you remove the Electoral College the rest of the country doesn't matter when it comes election time

nytimes.com/2016/11/11/opinion/clintons-substantial-popular-vote-win.html?_r=0
Statistical bounds to consider a tie? It's a substantial win, you idiot.
She has 395,050 votes more than Trump at this point. And the gap is only going to get bigger.

Considering the popular vote is still being counted.

No. She. Didn't.

>Somebody tried linking me to breitbart news to prove there was; like I'd give them the ad revenue.

Well, no wonder you have no facts, you refuse to look at any source that doesn't fit your narrative.

Do a google search for Voter Fraud 2016 and several stories come up. A democrat in VA, where I'm from, arrested for registering 19 dead people to vote. An illegal woman in FL voted 5 times.

Again, those votes are still being counted and TRUMP just took AZ. So, you don't know who has won the popular vote yet. Hillary LOST the ELECTION.

Real talk, is there any chance that this plan won't crash and burn horribly? At best libtards get laughed out of relevancy, at worst it miraculously works and then they've got a civil war on their hands. Are these spoiled fucktrumpets just that retarded that they think a change.org petition is going to allow them to force their way?

That doesn't matter, he won the electoral college. I never said it was anything other than a tie, but questioning his legitimacy because she "won" the popular vote is retarded on multiple levels.

The system decides the president based off a combination of states' rights/representation and the popular vote. We want a candidate that will see to both the interests of the peoples and their individual states, giving small states more voice and clout nationally ensures that they won't be overlooked. The federal government dictates a fairly small percentage of your day to day life compared to the state government, anyway. Direct democracy is extremely flawed outside of local politics.

>le troll meme
Fuck off. Maybe New York and Cali should decide everything. They're beautiful, organized, friendly and affluent states.

You still get to vote. The flaw is too great with the popular vote system, that is why it isn't used.