Sooo fuckin true

Sooo fuckin true.

Other urls found in this thread:

niddk.nih.gov/health-information/health-statistics/Pages/overweight-obesity-statistics.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Penis size does matter though retard

Canada would indeed know all about the importance of giant dicks, wouldn't they?

>women perpetuate that it matters
>get pissed that they did so and use their own reasoning to logic the rest of their misguided ideals
It's a new form of idiocy.

So what you're saying is that the big throbbing cock you desperately desire is rightfully never going to touch your quivering cottage cheese ass.

Sounds about right.

they both matter

No amount of exercise will make my dick bigger, though.

Yes because everyone knows that men and women alike don't care about penis size.

This might as well say "If niggers don't like fried chicken and wrecking shit then neither should you".

Ask your mother.

Only on dogs

Anyone smaller than 8' should probably just kill themselves

I'm a girl btw

gottem

Lel get fucked Ameribro

canadian women get dicked by hosiers who are just nice redneck faggots and then french canadians which couldnt be gayer

if anything they could use american cock more than anyone

This.

Her argument is flawed because size does matter. If you've got a tiny dick that never gets hard, she's gonna laugh at you.

And if you're a walking hippo, most dudes with any self respect won't find you attractive.

am i the only one who doesn't even care anymore

shit used to get me fired up now i just want a beer fuck their shitty opinions they can be stupid if they want

but i would fuck her senpai.

more of these memes, these are my very favourite memes and they never get posted

I have a big dick, and I am being generous when I find fat women atractive, but still I find slim women with smll tits (not anorexic) to be the most atractive.
Just like some women cant handle my size, some men cant handle the size of some women.
The thing is, dicks dont get 10 cm wide, unlike women that can be as wide as 3 smaller women.

sauce?

So if I prefer non-fatties, I'd better have a big dick?

Way ahead of you, chubby.

THICC

Actually the size of my penis does matter.

I am 8 inches erect, and 6 inches in circumference, and I expect similar excellence from my women.

whats sad is even for land whales, penis size still matters.

shit even height and overall fitness of men still mater to these fucks.

does this body type exist irl

thick amazon, i feel like thats rare then normal hot girls
or is she just a cuter average fat girl

oops, meant to reply to OP

Size does matter though, and women will shame any guy with a small dick.

But that's objectively false. Since she's a woman she will always have more leverage over you. Must hurt, huh

Curiosity has the better of me. Dies your pussy taste like maple syrup?

No lock should DISCRIMINATE based on the shape of ANY key. All keys are beautiful and should be able to open ALL locks!

it probably smells more like Atlantic Salmon than anything.

>slim women with small tits
>small tits
>boyish body is what you're actually describing
has it occurred to you that you might actually be gay?

Some guys like bigger girls.

I don't mind a little extra but I think skinny girls look great too.

People are attracted to what they are attracted to.

Thing is, we should all set realistic standards for ourselves. If you're a woman who wants a 6 foot tall 10/10 boyfriend and you're 300 pounds you should lose some weight or lower your standards. Same goes for men.

No one is entitled to attraction from anyone else.

they elected one?

>things being too small = things being too big
how retarded are women

Wearing a skirt doesn't make you a girl, leaf.

Ashley Graham

penis size does matter

If you're less than 5 inches erect you'll have a hard time satisfying most women.

Cringe worthy.

Some people like fat chicks, some people need big dicks to get off. You can't shame someone into finding you attractive you stupid fucking whale. I'm a manlet and I don't get all asshurt that many broads prefer lanklets. Life is hard, get a helmet.

The penis has a mind of his own. It doesn't matter how wonderful a person you are, penis does what penis wants.

Just white

mah nigga.

since i've been back in the game fucking women lower than my tier i no longer put the pussy on a pedestal, if anything i don't even want it anymore.

i'm waiting on my solid 7 to roll around and marry that bitch. when you're a man whore like myself, anything above a fuckable five is gonna get the dick. though i'm still waiting on my black girl......gotta get some dark meat before i settle down.

remember guys all the hot chicks are crazy and all the bro tier women have something physically wrong with them, be it fat/obese, crazy eyes, permanent bitch face, weird diseases........you gotta compromise on a solid 7 to get the best of all worlds.

A fat woman is still able to get a lot of beta orbiters and providers (and even Chad Thundercock if he doesn't have anything better to do this particular night) while a dicklet gets nothing.
This is why size does NOT matter for fat ladies but does matter for dicklets.
If you believed there was fairness and justice in the world you are on the wrong board.

mm THIQ

There is a fine line between fat and THICC the same way dicks can be too big.

Confirmed, Canadian women's pussy is nasty. Thanks user, at least now I know why your kind is okay with American women immigrating north

>8'

Does canada allow niggers?

petite slim women still display female characteristics you closet case. Not everyone is a secret fag.

My dick is massive, so this fat cunt can hit the gym..

Wrong

it's not your jeans, honey. it's your genes.

>How can whites even compete
whore
>Small tits means you like boys
I like tits, just not big tits, theyre cuter. C cup is perfect. Slim with curves, mind you.

>genetics vs gluttony

Fat acceptance hippos are fucking disgusting.

Ratios matter more than size.

Sure let me.judt change into a different penis

You can't just change your penis size. But you can stop being a fat fuck by eating less.

Judging someone based on some unchangeable characteristic is completely different than judging based on changeable ones.

>tfw no skinny eastern european qt with perky tits to feed

The fat girl in the OP is right. If you have a small dick it is stupid to judge others superficially.

Why is Sup Forums the only board that like this shit? Sup Forums has better taste in women

Aw yeah bby singles of truth!

We should cull all manlets with cocks smaller than 8 inches

>low t weaklings

Having a small pens doesn't put you at higher risk for a plethora of health issues so it's not nearly as relevant. I even like curvier women but there is a point where you aren't curvy, you are fat.

Nice try, but didn't you know- if you try to out banter someone, they win?

Except it does. And it does.

Maybe because Sup Forums is the only board that actually has some taste in women.

Guys want a happy, normal, fit woman who doesn't look like 300lb of lard poured into a tube sock
>muh soggy knee! oppression! Reverse rape! You're obligated to find me attractive shitlord REEEEEE

Women demand a 6'5 fitness model investment banker who plays the violin with his 13 inch dick while his six pack sings to her.
>you go guuurl you're worth it real womyn have curves

>tfw hilariously small dick and don't even have an excuse like being Asian or a manlet
>otherwise conventionally attractive
>naively think I should avoid being hypocritical so go for girls who have issues with their appearance somehow
>they almost always are rude about MUH DICK
>decide fuck this and go for attractive women
>they're always way nicer and more socially adjusted and at least have the common decency not to say anything about it to my face

Ugly women are shit and settling is a meme

It puts you at a higher risk of being a pathetic fucking loser though

What're some good ways to increase dick girth?

Sooo you like tall and girthy (fat) women?

Liking women who look like they belong in jew concentration camps is not "good taste"
Nationalist types are obsessed with pale underweight women.

Most Murican men are a lot fatter than their women I hope you know that

Going through puberty.

Tits or gtfo

Like the girl in the OP is right.

If you're unattractive because of your genes/choices, you should try and get with other unattractive people. If you're attractive by luck/effort, you should try and get with other attractive people.

If you don't like this, be the change you want to see, improve your appearance and try and give credit to girls that compensate for being born fuckugly with makeup and exercise. Dicklets thinking they're entitled to sleep with genetically perfect supermodels are hilarious.

>what is economics?

Great idea, then girls will laugh when a guy has anything less than a ten incher.

I don't think I hit puberty yet
Help

False equivalency: comparing penis size to body size. "This doesn't matter so this shouldn't matter" is faulty reasoning. Also using a possible falsehood (penis size doesn't matter) to justify your end (fat acceptance), a position cemented on lies.

These things are always aimed like men like they're the ones with the problem, and I find it bullshit. If a man could attract women being fat, dressed like shit and having a tiny penis, he'd be a happy camper. However the thing is he may actually desire to make himself better. Women like these will just drag people down into their pits of lies, deceit and delusions to feel a little more secure about themselves. But deep down they probably know it's all bullshit and that's why they fight all the harder.

No homo but I think I want to fuck your boipucci.

If you want to look less feminine gain some weight.

No amount of diet and exercise will make your dick any bigger.
Fuck these hambeasts. They're only trying to justify their gluttony

lmao cut dextrose out of your diet, fatty

You should be a trap.

That's pretty gay

Patently false.

niddk.nih.gov/health-information/health-statistics/Pages/overweight-obesity-statistics.aspx

>According to the bar graph, 74 percent of men had overweight or obesity; 64 percent of women had overweight or obesity. Equal percentages (36) of men and women had obesity. Among men, 4 percent had extreme obesity; the percentage among women was double that of men, at 8 percent.

if anything, it's even.

Your fault for making me gay.

But Penis size matters?

shaming men who aren't attracted to fat women is not going to make them attracted to fat women.

nice blog post faggot

die

In most cases men are physically larger than women, it's not an excuse to be a fat cunt by any means, but if you're banging something that weighs more than you, it's time to reevaluate your choices.

>tfw cock is only 7 feet

This. So much this.

That ho is not that fat tho

>sooo

nu-fags OUT

But women do say size matters

>what is a pimp

A man who controls his woman/women.

>what are you

a fool

>Penis Size doesn't matter.

Yes it does bacon tits. It matters even more for fat bitches than it does for fit/skinny ones because FUPA decreases feeling and increases the required length in order to achieve penetration. It's the main reason why fat white women love niggers so much.

>It shouldn't matter when it comes to my jeans.

Alright, ignore what I just said and assume penis size doesn't matter. A man's penis size is something that can't be controlled (unless you're a fatfuck, in which case the fat in your pubic region is decreasing your length). A woman's weight is dependent on her lifestyle. I suppose the size of a man's checking account doesn't matter either, does it?

Penis size does matter. I have fucked over 500 women with my BBC and each one of them tell me my dick is the best they ever had and they cum so hard. Over 500 women can't be wrong. I tried to get my asian friend a girl to fuck and she said she rather wait her turn to get some dick from me because his dick is too small. Told her she's not getting any dick from me if my friend doesn't get to fuck her so she let my friend fuck her before she took my dick down her throat.