Christmas has hit the gang.
And the new years isn't better.

This is-
Scooby-Apocalypse #20 & #21

And here we go...

Yay!

Gotta say...Secret Squirrel is a thing.

#21!

Wherein it becomes clear that they found out they weren't cancelled and redid the plot on the fly.

This book has never been better than when it was clear the end was in sight so we'll have to see

I agree.
I like this book, but these past few issues when the actual releases were way different than the solicits reminds me of when the book first started and Scrappy was meant to be the first arc villain.

That was pretty floundering, then it got really smooth, and now it's floundering again. Hope it settles down soon.

They dead.

Alright, hopefully Squirrel gets amped up soon haha.

Next Month!

Was maybe supposed to be the start of the finale?
But now who knows?

See you then!

up

> Shaggy without the hipster beard
I'm conflicted about this, I was liking that that look

Same, but the shadow isn't bad.
His new shirt is weird though.

I know that feel Shaggs

He should bag Velma.

Yeah, more akin to the classic look, I'm gonna miss the hipster beard, but the classic look is good
Also, thanks for the storytime Dave, this is still my favorite book of the Hanna Barbera retold

No problem, it's still my favorite too. Yeah, it could be much tighter and focused plotwise, but when it gets going the moments really do string along nicely.

bump

Magoo's was the best.

Oboy.

The Chaykin art ruins it.

>I have

Hmmmmmmmmm.

Ok take your bets here. Who did/does she like? ;

1) Shaggy
2) Daphne
3) Some random woman
4) Some random guy

PleasebeShaggy.

I hope it's Shaggy as well, cause she is casting serious vibes.

But she could also be referring to her best friend who she drove away in her origin issue.

thanks Dave

>But she could also be referring to her best friend who she drove away in her origin issue.

Now that you mention it, it probably is. No way they aren't going to capitalize on the 'Velma is lesbian' meme. (unless i'm remembering it wrong) I hope to fuck it isn't though. Even some random guy would be preferable since at least it means there's a chance she could like Shaggy. Unless she's bi but fat chance of that happening if they go down that route.

Thanks OP

Wait this is still going?
I liked the first issue but then I just never heard anyone talk about it again so I assumed it was just a six issue mini.

Daphne is giving me some serious Elsa Bloodstone vibes here.

I mean, she could just mean platonic love.
But yeah it means her most likely.

Shaggy is the second love.

Haven't read this since issue 6, got tired of velma being the main character, did it get any better? How is it still going?

>Did it get better
Velma is still the motivating force of the plot. I think up until #17 or so it had reached a good balance of being stretched out yet also being satisfying.

The last few issues have been jumbled in an early issues sort of way.

>How is it still going?
The magic of Scooby-Doo. Also, a containment book.

i hate to say it, but thats basically giffen and dematteis
they did the same with JL3k, and then again with JL3k1, they get some good ideas, go with them, run them into the ground, drop others that people may have liked for some new shit, then do it all over

Yeah, I know.

Which is why I was sure Shaggy was gonna bite it.

im honestly suprised no one in the main group has died yet, and came back as a "good monster clone" or something

i personally really like their writing, but they honestly can only do about 6 issues in a row before something turns retarded

either way needs more vincent van ghoul

They were sending major death flags when it was gonna be cancelled. So, I figure that'll be back on the cards soon.

I like their writing too, but I will admit they overwrite the fuck out of shit. Which hits and misses with this series. Especially given the large cast.

I hope for more Scrappy.