Bill Maher on suicide watch

Will be streamed on YouTube tonight. Anyone else on Sup Forums going to watch the ultimate liberal go into total meltdown?

Of all the tears that have been flowing, I look forward to drinking his the most.

deadline.com/2016/11/real-time-with-bill-maher-livestreamed-youtube-tonight-1201853226/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cJqjlFGZxtE
livenewschat.eu/twoon-room/
youtube.com/watch?v=pUhP1rHs8-A
youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw
youtube.com/watch?v=oMJvbP3yzMk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's not going to be available live in Canada. Can someone set up a stream?
I want to watch the butthurt.

Oh my god. I just realized I'm central time.

Holy fuck am I stupid.

Fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=cJqjlFGZxtE

Doctors say I should limit my salt intake, so no I think I'll pass this time. :)

How much time until?

one of you is streaming it? or HBO is allowing a YouTube stream?

will definitely be tuning in though, I have HBO.

>No Ann Coulter

Dropped

What time plz don't make me google

I have no hbo
Help

Youtube channel is in the link.

Like 2 hours and 45 minutes user.

Would love to see this faggot go full Christine Chubbuck on air tonight.

he knew this was going to happen though, he will try to capitalize on it and draw you faggots in

i wouldn't watch this if i wuz u

Nope.

Not going to give that little bitch the views.

I don't watch any of those eunuchs.

I have been waiting for this for what seems like years

It's a hug box episode, if Ann was on Bill would probably kill himself on stage or attack her.

Liberal pot head needs a "safe space"

Can't wait for him to rip into the Dems,republicans and the independents.

Install Opera .. activate US VPN .. job done

You do realize Bill and Ann were once a couple right? Despite being polar opposites they get along well on his show, and I really like their chemistry.

Why would he complain. He has at least 4 years of satire that writes itself like he got with 8 years of Bush.

bumpidy bump I want to see him cry

bill maher hates political correctness tho

Oh so have I user, so have I. I really don't even care what he has to say, he won't be able to hide the rage and sadness just beneath the surface.

Bill is a "Bachelor" as in he's too insecure to settle down and incredibly emotionally unstable due to being 100% reliant on weed

It's the beautiful irony, this election he has back tracked over everything hell just last month he had a fucking White People segment

Except this time nobody will be watching him and the rest of the tired, boring, liberal hacks. You don't get to have the upperhand when your party has been buttfucking the world for the past decade.

His episode before election night was absolutely disgraceful. He comes out angry at the audience and starts fear mongering about a coup d'état and muh Russians. Seems I remember you laughing about conspiracy theories Bill. And now you are the one spreading bullshit?

He actually accused Trump of being a Russian agent. I really hope he goes that direction tonight.

Hoping his head explodes like he's in Scanners.

>His episode before election night was absolutely disgraceful. He comes out angry at the audience and starts fear mongering about a coup d'état and muh Russians. Seems I remember you laughing about conspiracy theories Bill. And now you are the one spreading bullshit?
>>>
>Anonymous (ID: FAwi9fqL) 11/11/16(Fri)19:27:02 No.98014761 ▶
>
> He actually accused Trump of being a Russian agent. I really hope he goes that direction to
Yes, I want him to become the lefts version of Alex Jones, but less funny or reliable.

not suprising i ve never saw him so biased until this election even tho he always voted democrat and bashed republicans he was never that agressive to the voters he always focused on the candidates
but he has a hard on every time he talks about bill clinton he is growing old and he cant handle it

Watching his old videos, in which Ann Coulter talked about Trump's positives, are the most satisfying thing to watch now.

Any time you guys think you're having a shitty day, watch those videos, and just laugh at their smug asses getting BTFO'd this past election. I promise you'll feel much better.

livenewschat.eu/twoon-room/

password is nevertrump

Thank you. I'm just going to watch on my big tv though.

in 90 minutes right?

10PM EST. 1.5 hrs, yes.

I can upload the video quickly after it's over.

I'll upload it to a few file sharing sites.

I'll reencode it to H.265 so the file size is small, but you have to use VLC or a player like that.

Yes

I'm really looking forward to this weeks QandA. I've stopped watching because laughing at lefty cunts on the show got old but the tears will be delicious this week

To all of those who think they'll see tears from Bill, They wont.

He'll just stick to the same schtick he's always been doing: ridiculing voters and forever feeding the perpetuating cycle of the Right.

Any tears were stuff that he hasn't tweeted because he clearly knows we want to see some salt.

>maher
>right
wew

youtube.com/watch?v=pUhP1rHs8-A

We can still hope. But the one I really want to see cry is the current year man

That episode where everyone laughed at her for suggesting Donald Trump was the likeliest to win it all and she just kept a straight face is so delicious now.

youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw

(((BILL MAHER))) is an even whinier SJW than le current year man.

im gonna flip shit if Ann Culter isnt in this episode

I don't know, we'll see. He has been king shit-talker this entire election, I have a hard time not seeing him have a total freakout.

>youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw

Wew Lad....That's Gold Jerry..GOLD!

it's been 3 days

the meltdown is over

it'll just be normal butthurt liberal as always with an addition "wow, thsi is crazy wow. racism. wow dnc is corrupt"

yawn

MORE SALT FOR THE SALT GOD

>you should buy a newspaper subscription and listen to the NYT goy. don't look at facebook

People will watch because of the current buttfucking.

>YouTube tonight
direct link?

This is so satisfying.

>livenewschat.eu/twoon-room/

Hell yeah, Guy Fieri is on. This is comfy.

never mind

youtube.com/watch?v=oMJvbP3yzMk

No Ann Cutler. Anyone gonna tweet a question?

You guys realize Maher was a Sanders supporter right? He talked smack about the DNC scandal too.

>I know we might have exaggerate about that guy
>And that guy...
>Oh, and that other guy too...
>But I promise, I'm super serious right now, I'm definitely trustworthy

God this is so much fun to watch now.

wow thats bullshit

literal whos

Have you seen what he's said lately about Trump though? I can't wait to see him either backpedal or double down. Either will be hilarious.

I've never watched the show before. Should I? I do enjoy salt mining.

another got dayum hour

I mean I can't really hate him too much because he just hated Trump more than Clinton, and probably moreso due to Mike Pence than anything else.

>those guests

HUG BOX
U
G

B
O
X

Do you not know who Eric Holder is?

how can you guys watch this ?
I have tried a few times and he just has the worst qualities in a person I have ever seen.
even if I ever agreed with anything he might say, he is still the most obnoxious person on the planet.

>John Oliver told him to run
This is the greatest thing ever.

He calls Americans stupid and idiotic regularly and actually took Trump as a serious threat since he believed that Americans would actually vote for him.
Don't forget Trump attempted to sue him for saying his father was an orangutan.
He pushed hard for Sanders too.

He is not going to be salty because he is wrong, he is going to be salty because he was proven right.

The show's not really that good when he doesn't have good guests.

And I'll probably only watch if he seems like he's going to kvetch over Trump's victory. I'm not watching an episode of "ok here's how we win again" strategizing. Only kvetching will do.

THIS FUCKING VIDEO

IT'S AS PERFECT AS MY FUCKING DICK

He is going to brag about how he was right that Americans were actually dumb enough to vote for Trump. You aren't going to get the salt you are looking for.

i hope he backpedal its going to be hilarious but alot of libtards are realizing that they brought this upon themselves with their pc bullshit and crying racism or sexis at everythin thats a good thing in the end

I can't wait, hopefully he kills himself on live tv

His tears will be saltier than saline solution

He is fucking Zionist Jew who hates Christians but has no problem with Israel and his Zionist bosses in HBO

So he's one of those smug pseudo-intellectual nihilist types. Sounds pretty boring.

Daily show was pretty great on election night and the show after sustained me but I will need more tears and bill mahers will do

lol

Fucking Kikes and Libtards with their emotional bullshit. One word LOSERS

can someone post the yt link.
I'm fucking lazy.

Both the livestream (YouTube.com/RealTime) and the HBO airing begin at 10 PM ET (tape-delayed PT). Tonight’s episode will be available on YouTube after the livestream.

i got nothing better to do

ill laugh at him cry

only recognize holder and legend, are any of the others conservatives/republicans?

He won't, he is super fucking cynical about everything except Sanders.

Kek, watching all these celebrities have nuclear meltdowns exponentially increases the value of voting Trump

>rough 2 mins
Short and fast?

>user did not make the video available in your country
reee

So it's going to be a circlejerk blaming everyone but himself.

I can't wait.

>Will be streamed on YouTube tonight

surprised HBO let him do this

I won't have to find a rip later on tonight

My face during this whole thing

You do realize he is just going to call you all idiots.

His show is basically left wing Sup Forums.

BASED Ann Coulter

It should be longer IMO. Someone needs to make a 20mins+ compilation of all leftist comedians, commentators and people like OBAMA, Maher, Krugman, etc and their arrogant comments on Trump and then top it off with those sweet CNN election night projections and the red-all-over map.

but thats his form of crying

lashing out is just as good

No. The only time they would bring someone from the right on is when they want to make fun of them.

Also, he will probably complain to the Democrats for screwing Bernie over. Bernie is on his show all the time, so he is pretty based in my book.

Nailed it

Yeah, but you'd need to find another song

Notice how he says "religion" instead of Islam. He's just using this as a covert way to bash Christianity. Fucking Jew bastard