This is what teachers are telling your kids

This is what teachers are telling your kids.

Fight back America.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7PT2fkZnKjo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Eighth grade language arts teacher here.

While education is certainly cucked, I can assure you there's a lot of us out there in the trenches pushing back against the leftist brainwashing and fighting for our kids' hearts and minds.

Some of those latino kids could be rapists or drug dealers though. Why the fuck are illegals allowed in a public school?

>nothing for the white or male students

Though if there were, it would just be some bullshit like "It's NOT okay to grab the black girl's pussies"

also

>undocumented students, there are no walls
>sign is literally posted on a wall

>sending your child into an indoctrination camp

I hope no one redpilled is considering doing that

I seriously hope the kids make fun of the teacher behind her back and call her a fat cunt.

>No sign for whites
>No sign for men
What's unspoken is sometimes more important than what is spoken.

aw :c

(((School))

Obviously they meant metaphorical walls you retard

Time to knock it down

> In this classroom there are not walls.

The notes are hanging on a fucking wall.

>mfw in Poland being an illegal immigrant means you can't even get a legal job or legally study in school and in USA illegals are encouraged to vote

God bless your soul

This. I teach a bunch of middle school mexican kids and they all love Trump. God bless Gen Z

pro tip

send your kid to a montessori school

they actually still celebrate holidays and they don't do stupid shit like this

there are lots of safe spaces at my school

This kind of shit is why I will never vote for or care about teacher wage increases. Fuck them, they could literally be replaced with a web app to teach shit.

>LGBTQ+
Even they don't know what the fuck is going on.

We salute you based user

Is "men cannot grab you" a fake social rule?

This. I seriously don't get how it works over there.

Illegals can't vote though can they? Right?

>there are no walls
>literally taped on a wall

>asian
>clearly not wanted by democrats or whites

why are we the worst race?

> Be replaced by a web app

Fucking lol. Teenagers are dirt bags, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=7PT2fkZnKjo

>LGBTQ+
>+
"Lesbians, gays, bisexuals, transgender, queers and what ever else. We don't even know anymore! There's a new fucking mental disorder every day!"

Remember that statement...

god damn liberals ALWAYS forgetting Asian people.

IF YOU'RE GOING TO BE A LITTLE BITCH, BE A LITTLE BITCH TO EVERYBODY.

I thought everything I learned in school was total bullshit when I was taught it.

Kids hate authority, that's why raising your child Christian is the best way make them an atheist.

You're doing gods work. Never stop. Thank you

Lord Kek spotted in bottom right.

Way to marginalise white boys, they sure as hell won't grow up to be nazis now. Honestly I kinda thought that the "americans are retards" was just a meme to make ourselves feel better but at this point I feel like it might be right.

>can't decide whether to write "E" or backwards "3".

This is our education, folks.

sign posted on wall
there are no walls
sums up democrats

>in this classroom there are no walls

xDDDDDDD

>гтвщcгьyтeyы
So can I(mexican from proxi) take my son, move
to the us, find an illegal job, and the us will provide a free education for my son?

This.

This.

>when you chug the koolaid by the gallon

All government schools are indoctrination camps.

Because you're too skilled to be abused by the establishment for low skilled work or handouts.

Dear white people keep paying taxes so we can leeche off you.

I hope you're at least sending your kids off to private school.

Yes, and of course the straight white male students aren't as important.

All that's missing is...

Dear white kids, CIS kids, Republican kids... fuck off.

"Dear white males, don't forget to check your privilege :^)

You have to make a case against intellectual pedophilia.

We have managed to do it in Brazil and teachers are getting sued for doing that.

>dear White People, no one cares about you

it's a metaphor, guys. there's, like, at least ten other things you could make fun of in this image.

Look at this one:
>men cannot grab you

what if some lady's about to walk in front of a bus? a man could grab her then and pull her to safety. and I grab women all the time, whether they like it or not.

"Dear white males, stop oppressing racialized groups"

There is also LGBTQIA+
I like to say LBTQQIAQWERTYUIOPXCVBNM

Who gives a fuck, there all faggots.

What about the railroads?

>hearts and minds
Kys right winger.

>illegal immigrants
>chavez room 105
call INS desu

Dear Asian Students

Fuck you, you're all white

I was wondering why there were no Asians until I realized any class with niggers, spics, faggots, and mixes of all three was not a class an Asian would ever willingly be in.

>there are no walls

so are they outside?

Absoluitely this.

I work in an elementary school and teach them the fundaments of nationalism and pride.

I teach to them to be wary of foreign people and i often bring a newspaper where we comment the news about migrants killing italians, especially romenians.

One of them has become strange tho.

He usually attacks the foreign bitch that clean the classrooms and tells her to go back.

Once he made a cross with a piece of paper with god drawn on it and started trying to exorcie her hout of the country.

I try to bribe them with candies so they dont tell anyone of what we talk during the lessons, but im afraid of this one. So i just called the parents in and told them that he told me about many problems and suggested them to bring him to some specialized person.

Never stop to redpill lads.

>Dear Native American students, hand sanitizer is not a safe way to consume alcohol

Dear White Students please don't kill us

Gotta teach that victim complex young. You're TOTALLY not inadequate or anything kids. Tell yourself that every day.

Really wish they would stop lumping us regular fags into the LGBTQRSTUV+ shitshow. Most of us homosexuals just want to crack open a beer and watch monday night football, not take part in any of that san francisco dildos in public nonsense

>criticizes handholding
>waah why isn't anyone holding MY hand??

If you are a parent and you do not see the inside of your child's classroom at least a couple times a year, you are negligent.
Either the parents are OK with it (cucked), too timid to get it removed (cucked), or trash.

It gets lonely on the top

>Dear Black Students, In this classroom your life matters.

But since Black don't bother going to School, their life doesn't matter ? I suddenly find this classroom racist.

Dear straight white male students, check your privilege shitlords

>Latino(a)
Whoa the misogyny. Literally shacking.

the whole country's falling apart lmao

I'm honestly surprise she didn't wrote Latinx
Someone needs to go to sensitivity training

>all this institutionalized exclusionary microaggression against non-binary hispanic students
Teacher needs to be fired and banned from the profession forever tbqh

This is great for white boys in that school. They probably feel useless

I don't really understand whats wrong with this? anyone mind explaining

EVERY ONE OF THESE STUPID FUCKING SIGNS SHOWS THE LEFT IS THE BIGOT.

THESE ARE FUCKING OBVIOUS THINGS, ONLY THE LEFTIE FAGGOTS BELIEVE THEY ACTUALLY HAVE TO REMIND NIGGERS THEY ARENT SLAVES.

Good work.

They're probably too young and brainwashed to even question why there's no sign for them.
>"Because Billy, no matter what LaQuisha, Pablo, or Sally do in life, you will always be better and more privileged than them because you're a fucking white male"

I still don't get why illegals aren't arrested and deported when they try to go to school or college

Does anyone else have a Orwellian chill when seeing this kind of thing? Something is really wrong with this world, it's bizarre.

Looks like this is all over the place

Is this a coordinated effort or do all liberals have exactly the same thoughts? Where's the hub of this coordination?

>There are no walls
message is posted on a wall

Why does the school have walls? Anyone should be able to enter and exit whenever they want.

wtf i love me now

>DONT. SNITCH. EVER.

Do you guys think if I send my kids to a catholic school I can avoid this kind of cuckoldry? Or do I have to go full for private school

Looks like this is all over the place
Is this a coordinated effort or do all liberals have exactly the same thoughts?

You're clearly a memetic fuckhead, but I do agree with a major concept of that image you posted: don't fucking snitch. Sup Forumstards and alt-righters are the biggest fucking rat snitches around.

Snitches get fucking dealt with.

Is it a peaceful protest or a conspiracy to commit a crime because only one of these things can logically have snitches.

Faggot.

Where is the "Dear white males, you are not nazists." poster?

Don't break the law, and no one will snitch on you, Tyrone

and this is why when we get old the right will control everything.

Who gives a shit. What people teach their kids is none of my business.

Teachers need to stick to math, reading and science.

These people need to toughen up, fast.

There is very clearly a wall in that very picture. Fucking liberals are retarded

What the fuck is QTOPC?

I serve none other than the frog

This
I'm a spic and was a little degenerate as a kid because of my leftist parents.
I had a teacher in middle school who was my 7th and 8th grade history teacher. She was passionate as fuck when teaching a bunch of inner city kids why this country is so great and why the constitution is such an important document. 95% of us didn't give a shit but that 5% swallowed a red Flintstones pill at the time and it paid off. Those other kids went on to be great kids in high school too and good friends of mine. Not sure where they are now but I'm sure they're doing fine. If it wasn't for Ms. James I don't think I'd be the man I am today.

There is clearly a wall in this picture
And I do sell weed

How about don't be a criminal you fucking child

so why is there a war on white males in the US?