Would you fuck your clone, Sup Forums

Would you fuck your clone, Sup Forums

A genderbent one? Maybe

If I had a fraternal twin I would fuck him - but I would not fuck my clone. I already don't want to date men who look similar to me.

I don't fuck ugly people.

>Fraternal twin
>Him
Femanon?
Also your weird for wanting to fuck your sibling

>Femanon?
Yes, and twincest is wincest

im hideous and disgusting and have bad personal hygiene, i wouldn`t fuck myself, not even genderbent

Show them tits sloot.

Actual sex? Nah, we would probably practice kissing with eachother tho.

You asked for them.

>Would you fuck your clone, Sup Forums
That would be the first thing I'd do, and the second, and the third.

Maybe, but only after I money match him

No, but I would fuck a alternate reality me.

End your life.

...would you not?

Never

Test.

I used to jack off to the premise of fucking a parallel universe me, I mean like a woman one.
But, when I considered it more I realized my parallel woman clone would look more like my mother if I consider how much I look like my father.
So no. Unless my parallel woman clone came from a universe where she wouldn't look like my mother.

Hell yeah.
Both our assholes are going to get fucking rekt.

>Completely identical clone?
No, I am not my type
>Opposite sex, same age
Yes
>Same sex, lower age
Depends on much younger
>Oppositr sex, lower age
Yes, let the grooming begin
>Twink version
Just try and stop me

[Insert joke about a brother's ejaculation is the job of his sister here]

if it were a female version of me, yeah, I suppose.

Female might be better, but fuck it I'll go fuck myself anyway.

Hot.

Also >im hideous and disgusting and have bad personal hygiene, i wouldn`t fuck myself, not even genderbent

no, but i'd challenge him to a bare-knuckle boxing match. i need someone to fight, but i'm not confident enough in my strength to start picking fights at bars yet.

Not how genetics work.

cocky, aren't we?

I don't know, on the one hand clones are my fetish on the other no one hates me more than I do.

I’m a bifag but wouldn’t fuck a male clone of myself. I feel like I’m attractive enough that a female clone of myself (well, preferably an altverse version of myself) would be at least a good 6/10 fuck, if not higher.

A genderbent one, sure.
A complete clone? Fuck no, I'm ugly as fuck and don't enjoy things in my ass ever since that incident with an egg

clone, no. i don't like things up my ass so neither would my clone. mutual hand job at most, i think.
a genderbent clone of myself however would just about be my ideal partner in all categories which is probably a bad sign but at least my standards aren't too high.

>Marco saying no
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHA!

did you at least hard-boil it so it wouldn't break?

No BJs?

maybe

>I know all about alternate universe clones

Only if my clone was a girl, if anything just for the chance that I'll find her attractive somewhat; I am too disgusted with myself to want to touch me in any sexual manner.