Wtf I love dubya now

Wtf I love dubya now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F9SOVzMV2bc
twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2016/11/08/drawing-a-blank-george-w-bushs-vote-for-americas-next-president-goes-to-nobody/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bless him

that's awesome

watch obama do this

i wonder how much his pieces go for.

>i'm donating all my proceeds to me

Why didn't Kissinger think of doing this?

The proceeds go to his own organization?

If he's so smart then how come he lost the election to Obama?
Check mate repubelickans

Not true, but I see what you mean and I kek'd

well he has to launder the money somehow

Stupid Hitler, obviously you start painting AFTER the war to hide the fact that you're a war criminal.

Fuck off. I sent you off to to die in neoconcirclejerk-dreamland and for muh sins i'll paint your picture.

What a fucking asshole. Glad Trump destroyed his legacy by destroying Jeb.

The audacity of this war monger to paint after the body count his war for daddy caused.

Is he going to paint a fucking picture of the victims of 9/11? He was the person who knew of (((their))) plans, and did nothing to stop it. The entire Bush family should be exiled from the US. And I say this after voting for him twice.

George W. Bush was a fumbling retard of a president but he would probably be cool to have a beer with.

>start most disastrous war in modern history
>spend retirement painting shitty portraits of the soldiers he doomed

Good for him I guess.

Wonder if he painted the twin towers

Prove that he actually paints

that is a poorly drawn hitler on the right

>he sent these innocent men to fight for Israel and oil money
>they got horrifically mutilated
>now he paints their picture
neocon scum need to fuck off

I fucking hate this guy but it's almost like he has some sense of what he did, like his heart is now in the right place. Obama at any future date will be chuckling over that whole okidoki Gaddafi mix-up hyuk hyuk hyuk.

Is that fucking Hitler in the background?

He's really come along as a painter over the years

You motherfuckers need to get your eyes checked.

he was dumb but he has a heart.

he's better than ringo starr
I reee'd for a half-second

Nah. Spitting image of Er Ist Wieder Da? Hitler.

Cool, but by the 98th you'd think he would've larned to actually paint. This impressionist stuff isn't doing it for me.

i dont have eyes, check your privilege

>Dubya is a gifted painter.
Who knew?

It's Stefan Molyneux you dumb fucks

I want someone to shoot Bush, Obama, Clinton, Soros, Kissinger, Cheney, Rumsfeld and the lot of them.

Don't. He focuses on coloreds and women. A false nation's 'heroes'.

C'est ne pas une Argument.

this is called repentance, you fucking moron

It was a different, better time back then user

They're absolute scum but that's too extreme, just put them in prison for life. Who knows perhaps they will even realize what they did was wrong, but I doubt it since they are all blood-sucking parasites.

No, that's former President George W Bush.

Who is this?

Really? I thought this guy caused 9/11? Or is that the Jews or the lizard people? Man, I lose track sometimes.

no i'm guessing he has some "tech wiz" in his family that makes paint by number templates based on photos

Is the dubya / our guy /?

How is this repentance? He never admitted that he made a mistake by sending them there, he's just trying to make himself look good. I also don't give a shit how much he repents this scumbag wasted thousands of good American lives for Jewish and corporate interests.

He doesn't have the natural gift but he honed his skills thru practice. As you can see he's improved a lot since the Putin painting

Corporal A. Hitler. Died after a friendly fire incident that also killed a woman in the bunker they were residing in.

>bush is a better painter than hitler

>Imagining Putin has this in his main office
>Sometimes just looks at it and longs for his best friend to come visit again

Kinda looks like Bill Burr.

waste of paint, he's honestly pretty bad.

Dubya's problem wasn't the war it was the political transition afterwards.

That whole Green Zone of American elites who dictated the future of Iraq was the problem. Should've vanquished Saddam and just stolen their resources until their got their shit together and formed a government, not giving a fuck who seized power.

>the natural gift

no one has the natural gift you nigger, the best artists in the world are depressed and/or drugged, with honed practice...

is that a natural gift? no, its a fucking curse.

Obama will be spraypainting murals of Trayvon and Michael Brown on the side of railcars.

Maybe he shouldn't have started so many wars

So did Bush and his cronies send all of these dumb goys to war so that he could paint pictures of them all of these years later?

I like that he's pretty much removed himself from the political sphere. Ex-presidents should be just that... EX-presidents. No one cares about their views anymore.

looks like a burn victim.

Bush, Much like Obama. Were shit presidents. both, however are very charasmatic and personable. I'll miss obama in the media simply because he was like the uncle of father who tried to keep up to date on the youngsters trends to fit in, because he genuinely wanted to be your friend.

They wouldn't have been wounded at all without his stupid shitty war.

This fucker can't suffer enough

As we go on, we remember
All the times we had together
And as our lives change
Come whatever,
We will still be friends forever

>George W. Bush makes OC
neat

Please don't forget that he waged aggressive wars that killed millions, including thousands of American soldiers. The man should be hanged as a war criminal, literally.

George Bush was probably the last president who was able to act as a true diplomat to other countries regardless of opposing views. Obama did the usual tactic of acting like a spoiled child whenever something didn't go his way.

Just look at how Bush was treated whenever he went ANYWHERE in the world. He was dancing with people in Africa, he was given statues of himself in the middle east, and was given probably the best welcoming china's given to someone in a long while.

I don't agree with his policies and how he handled the US post 9/11, but he was a pretty ok guy regardless.

He's gotten really good with that painting thing I must say.

>hey bro! mind giving me a spot?

what do?

Bush II really was a nice guy. It's a shame that his presidency was so disastrous.

>iPad poster

>he would probably be cool to have a beer with
that is what got him elected in the first time.

And second time, no one liked Kerry.

kys faggot

ow my feels

>stop being president
>start painting pictures

This guy is literally Anti Hitler.

lmfao
Le "no more war" meme

Kerry is an idiot, George is just kinda slow.

Bush & Clinton crime family never forget it. How many pictures of children's faces do you think he paints?

i genuinely feel bad for dubya. he was pretty much just a whipping boy for the GOP while cheney got away with everything. now he's a broken man who paints all day.

Because (((KISSINGER))) has no soul like all other jews.

More like guilt eating him up.

>i'm donating all the money the veterans give me, the man who killed them all, to further my own autistic interests

Good man, fellow Texan

Obama has 15 % of his income to charity work since taking office

Use fucking google

He might've made a ton of bad decisions, and is an overall idiot, but Bush made up for it in his personality. Doesn't mean I like being stuck where we are because of it, though.

Clinton was the same way, except he wasn't an idiot.

>9/11 hijackers went to flight school in sarasota
>wealthy saudi prince's family lived in sarasota
>hijackers visited them regularly, according to neighborhood's security gate logs
>saudi family leaves country 1 week before 9/11, food in fridge, no clothes taken, pool toys still in pool

>Bush was in Sarasota on the morning of 9/11

yeah what a lovable idiot, right guys

at least he's capable of feeling guilt. unique for a world leader.

his nightmares must be epic.

K E K

>George W. Bush Presidential Center

Come on you gullible fucks, this is a BUSH we are talking about, and that is his "Clinton Foundation".

He's just selling the paintings off for himself. Possibly to phony buyers to launder some of that sweet cocaine money.

However tragic what befell them, they enlisted voluntarily.

>his nightmares must be epic.

Holy shit. This.

Cool

Hope the rise of ISIS and Iran was worth your $2 trillion, he-man.

>spend retirement painting shitty portraits of the soldiers he doomed

Say what you will about the wars he started, but leave his painting out of this. He's pretty good.

He realizes he's going to hell. Must be his off time for redemption after he's collected some shekels.

I'm sure Moloch made many promises to him in his head.

Crazy leftists are using Soros money and our black brothers and sisters to riot, and provoke retaliation from the obvious Trump voting majority. They expect guns to be used and Obunghole to try a backdoor gun control. Won't happen.

There's a better way and that's to put an immediate end to riots, and that's to support LEO heavily where the crime is being incited, and everywhere too.

Order takeout from a trusted restaurant to the local police dept for the guys on shift. (fuck the administration faggots)

If you're poor call in thanks and support from the community. They need to know that if they shoot a criminal to put down a riot before it begins, they will have the majority stand with them in the light of day and in the courtroom.

>Based Bush

poor guy is working through some guilt

i dont think he ever really wanted the responsibility of being president, and you could see on his face on 9/11 that it just crushed him

Redpill me on dubya Sup Forums
Did he actually do 9/11? Is he really an idiot? Was it him or more his administration resposnible for those wars?

Requesting Bush painting Pepe meme

Kek. This place has gone to absolute shit. A few years ago it was widely accepted that Bush was just another kike puppet and a fall guy for their agenda. Now it's a bunch of autistic screeching about him going to hell because he's a war criminal.

Of course we know the Bush crime family is no better than the Clintons, and probably are the faggot pimps of the Clintons lel. You're seeing big shilling nigger stop defeatfagging and feeding it.

GWB sounded amazing the first time around:

youtube.com/watch?v=F9SOVzMV2bc

But he turned out to be a lying sack of shit.

Bad President.
The only things he did good on, where his AIDS Prevention campaigns, and diplomacy abroad. He would have been better as an Ambassador than a President.

Based Bush didn't even vote for Jeb! when he voted. He just left the prez slot blank.

twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2016/11/08/drawing-a-blank-george-w-bushs-vote-for-americas-next-president-goes-to-nobody/

Jeb utterly destroyed to the very end.

It's funny how he was the president of a country, yet doesn't know how to hire a good art teacher to teach him to paint properly.
His paintings are filled with easily fixed beginner mistakes.

He could be doing 1:1 copies of Michelangelo withing half a year if studying under a proper teacher.

Don't expect the pol retards to understand this.

>painting pictures of the people me and my neocohen buddies sent to fight in Jewish wars
T-thanks