What the fuck is this?

I keep getting this bullshit randomly when I try to X out of the stupid adclicks on here

Man you're so lucky. When I get that it tells me I have malicious malware installed and need to click the link to get rid of it.

[nip joot's hand rubbing intensifes]

I'm on a phone. I clear all history and data then BAM,this shit.

Yeah I'm on the phone when that comes up. It's just some malware ad jap moot allows on the site.

Dude. You won a free phone just take it.

I get that bullshit all the time too. I have always been too lazy to post about it, though. Nipmoot is selling our information to the highest bidder.

free?

>phone posters getting raped by ads

GOOD
FUCK OFF PHONE POSTERS
YOU RUINED THE INTERNET
DESKTOP MASTER RACE FOR LIFE

That shit happened to me too. I never use mobile for anything, but my internet was out so I was forced to three days ago. I was sitting there, I don't know what I did but I must have clicked on one of Hiroshima's shitty ads by accident and my phone started making beeping noises from the fucking add, like loud ass motherfucking noises.

Moot sold us out to this jap cunt.

Your phone has been powned.

Wait, is this why I had 60 adware threats detected by adwcleaner yesterday? I have been trying to think of what dodgy sites I had been to recently or untrustworthy downloads and I couldn't think of anything. It was fucking Sup Forums?

On desktop PC here btw.

This never happens to me. Do other android users ever encounter this?

>phoneposters using safari to browse Sup Forums

>not using chanu
You deserve to be raped by aids, I mean ads

Download a browsing app you idiot. You don't get to post on most of them though.

>not blocking all ads and trackers on principle
You deserve this.

Suck my dick fagboy. I've been using computers since 1983.

Can't get rid of it. Have to open a new page and close that one.

this

Android here good to know it's just my phone

Holy crap!!!! I think you just solved the mystery of why my Internet crapping out every 15 minutes. I thought it was my addons or something. It affects everybody on my network.