Venom #160 Storytime

Venom Inc. Part 5
I'm only here for Flash

Does Venom's tongue have a mind of its own?

Ever since Larsen at the very least.

>put the white stuff on the black stuff
Flash likes black girls too, huh?

I don't like much of this series, but I certain enjoy this call back.

Thats a pretty cool page.

He is modern day soldier, Ed. Suicidal insanity should be his wheelhouse.

Felicia getting all lubed up.

Oh, wow, this is even more stupid.

>Mania died for this

Gee wiz, how will Venom, Anti-Venom, Black Cat and a fucking pyromaniac manage to defeat this faggot?

>guns INSIDE the symbiote
BRAVO

>She is literally on the previous page
Jesus Christ, user.

The maximum edge.

hm...

Bump

As far as final bosses are concern, this is such horse shit design. Whoever thought it'd be a cute idea to have symbiote masks is stupid.

>guns on the shoulders
I see someone played with doom

so we agree that this is one of the worst crossovers ever, right?

I really liked this issue primarily because it was mostly action and this guy’s art is great

Well, at least he has his old design back. Still, it's appropriately disappointing that the "exciting" final battle is just Lee with a bunch of guns fused to him.

Thanks, OP.

Those lines on the backs of his hands/arms are supposed to be white

Other than that, the colorist actually does a fantastic job with Sandoval’s work, particularly the light blue hue on Agent Venom’s suit and making the girls’ faces look really good in every panel they’re in

Slott's Peter is completely useless.

I like it for the most part.

Yeah it’s not particularly ambitious but the art is cool, it reestablished Flash and the Slott-stink is minimal so this event is squarely within my good graces

We Digimon now

His plot armour will protect him until the final issue.

Never mind him being out-numbered by people who could fight him 1 on 1 and win.

This is modern comics, his power-level is too strong!

Had the exact same thought.

So what exactly was stopping Flash from simply webbing the bits that were escaping thus taking care of the problem right then and there?

This complete fucking retard.

He just made it so 100% of his body is massively vulnerable to Anti-Venom, and Flash's pseudo-symbiote is just fine for no-selling bullets. Flash can just walk up to him, slap him and get the Mania symbiote out of the fight without killing it.

But who am I kidding here? Anti-venom's been nowhere near as broken for the situation as he should be up until now, it's gonna be the same next issue.

bump

Does anybody wanna tell me why the two guys in bulletproof suits are taking cover?
I was gonna say maaaaybe it's incendiary rounds and Flash isn't sure if this new Anti-Venom suit is bulletproof, but then the page shows that Venom is fine from the bullets.

Wow! Looks like this is more Venom than even Venom. I wonder how Brock will feel about fighting... Himself?

Flash has been really downplayed this entire arc huh?

Gentlemen, we have reached peak-
Wait, now we have reached peak-
Wait, NOW we have reached-
M-M-M-M-MAXIMUM NINETIES!

>colourist forgot to colour the white on his arms

You mean Eddie right?

It's a series about Venom not Spiderman

Beats Spiderverse.

Eddie Brock is such a fucking lame character.

He's really a relic of his times, they should have let the cancer kill him, it would have been a good send-off.

Wait that doesn't make sense.

If they have a limited supply of the Anti-Venom bullets then they shouldn't be using them for heavy artillery.

Andi's Hellfire is a nonexhaustible resource. Use her to mow them down and then have someone else as a sniper with the Anti-Venom bullets.

I suppose they wanted Andi to be the sniper since without the symbiote she might not be superhumanly strong or durable anymore, and not even above average agile like Felicia is.

Found the mad Flashfag

They're bullet resistant. They can take bullets but they still hurt.

Its also probably rather hard to think and formulate a plan when eating bullets

Also what the hell was with venom getting jacked up by a single stab wound when he fought kraven

Symbiote reminiscing about it, Peter and Felicia's threeways.

You are so fucking stupid.

No, it's ok, kind of harmless and might redeem Black Cat.

So is this going to end with Flash and Eddie becoming a good-cop/bad-cop team? Because that's the only possible good thing that could come from any of this. Well, that and if this ends with Lee defeated and slumped on the ground while the team stands over him laughing.

Then have Venom run interference for her so that no one can get close.

It'll end with Pete, Flash and Eddie making Felicia airtight while Andi rapes Lee with her big reacquired symbiote futa cock.

I haven't really liked Costa's run, but I'm actually enjoying this despite Lee's insane plot armor. The unironic 90s edge is enjoyable.

Bump bump

I am the 90s

Peter hating aliens for being aliens, well it's certainly in character

Overall this isn't bad, it's not great but like another user said it's harmless, nothing wrong with it other than not being exceptional but who thought it would be anyway, and I'm pretty sure it only exists to tie up loose ends with Flash and Mania's fates so their fans shut up

After Venomverse and this, the fact that the Poisons are coming back, and the fact that a Maximum Carnage 2 is being planned which I would, I have to admit I'm getting really anxious waiting for some Venom solo adventures

>the fact that a Maximum Carnage 2 is being planned
Stop saying this

The Red Goblin is in no way the Carnage symbiote

I really miss that white effect from when the suit used to morph, like when pete had to store his keys

Bumpity

Literally all I know is that there is a Maximum Carnage 2 in the works, I don't know what the details about it are

Well him too, but all flash has been up to is getting rekt and gushing how he’s back in the game even with the anti venom suit.

I honestly cannot fucking wait for Maximum Carnage 2, here is hoping he goes after the Darkhold so he can find not chuthulu and get what’s owed to him.

Why the shit do people think a maximum Carnage 2 is happening?

It's just bullshit anons are making up. They also said Venom Inc was gonna be Maximum Carnage 2.

I disagree, but slapping Venom back on him was a mistake, because Eddie had a lot of personal growth and development, and reversing it all feels like a kick in the dick for the people who have actually been following along with him for all this time.

>I'm only here to be fucked in the face faster then anyone... ever.

>Slott
Slott just writes the issues of Amazing Spider-Man, this is all Costa

I don’t care what anyone says, this is fucking crazy and great, it’s maximum levels of no fucks given.

False. Literally look at the first page. Slott still helped make the story.

It makes sense though, Eddie is a character surrounded by tragedy, far more than Peter, and he’s an addict. When he had Toxin forced on him he fell off the wagon and reverted back into his addiction after being sober for so long. During Conway’s Carnage it really showed with him always wanting to have them set toxin free and so forth. After Toxin was pulled off of him to defeat not chuthulu Eddie had to stand in the presence of an elder god in a sober state. Him wanting Venom back and throwing his faith away, while tragic and a step backwards for him, it actually makes Eddie a character who is far more real than most other cape characters. I understand why people would be upset with Eddie devolving back into what he was before, I just don’t really agree with them.
And you’ll see the same in the last issue of Amazing Spider-Man, it doesn’t mean that Costa actually helped write that issue, it just means that the two writers are collaborating on a crossover.

But the problem with that is that while he did keep asking for Toxin to be set free, there were reasons for that.

First off, he didn't believe anyone but him with a symbiotic could really take out Carnage. And Eddie has a vested interest in taking Cletus down.

And to add to that, Eddie still hated symbiotes in that series, saying how they brought out the worst in people. Not to mention how he stated that Toxin was an exception, possibly because of its previous host.

Look, I can believe the addict thing, but I need to be shown it. I can't just jump from disliking symbiotes to suddenly calling the Venom symbiote "my love" and "my darling"
I need like a flashback issue or something between the Carnage series and the new Venom series that shows Eddie relapsing into wanting the power and companionship of a symbiote.

I will say that Costa needs to fuck right off a tall bridge with this “my love my darling crap”, and I too would like a flashback or something just to confirm the way I’m perceiving Eddie’s character as of late

Wow, this is stupid.

Shit my dude, here's hoping.

Compared to what? If you're talking about Spider-Man crossovers in the past four years, this is still better than Spider-Verse. I was going to say it was also better than Clone Conspiracy but that wasn't really a crossover.

I mean, there really are only two options if we were to go back in time pre Eddie being Venom once more.....Eddie had stayed Anti-Venom forever, or B. that story ended as it did and Eddie remained Toxin forever and the way Carnage ended changes

Or if we go way back in time, we stop Eddie from ever stopping being Venom in the first place and he never auctions off the symbiote at all, but the truth of the matter is Marvel have no idea what they're doing most of the time and just throw shit at a wall to see what sticks, since they can just change it at any time later

Which Venom logo is cooler, the usual one pictured there or this one??

Or this one which I think is the first stylized logo for Venom?

Nice outfit....evil monk is totally in