FUCKING UNREAL

Guys , i don't know if we've memed Trump into the presidency , if it was the divine power of KEK or not..It's irrelevant at this point. But this still seems pretty fucking unreal.

youtube.com/watch?v=pDZR-t0Vr7E

..Is this a dream ? reality ?

Do you people realize that there's no going back ? That Alex Jones will become mainstream ? Can you imagine the momumental butthurt from the legacy media ? the SJW rage ? the Liberal apocalypse ?...

We'll have a minimum of 4 years of this..And i'm pretty sure Trump's shitposting will continue....The media will go batshit insane ! They won't be able to ignore it like before...He's the new prez...They'll be forced to report EVERYTHING !!!!!

The entire world will soon be exposed to POL , Jones and heck maybe even Molyneux !...

What have we done ? !!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e93ibNdwoRo
youtu.be/e93ibNdwoRo
youtu.be/SEkGtX6sNPY?t=5h59m50s
youtu.be/SEkGtX6sNPY?t=21527
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc
youtube.com/watch?v=ktX4viox8zY
youtube.com/watch?v=ndRj2NtsmvM
youtube.com/watch?v=RymaodaYc0E
youtube.com/watch?v=cja6N-KGYPY
youtube.com/watch?v=xUQv3iv9fqk
youtube.com/watch?v=IQd8mqFTFv4
thezog.info/list-summaries/
i.4cdn.org/gif/1478883553192.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=qcXgSl9Ilzc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Alex Jones DID become mainstream. His election coverage had more views than Fox, MSNBC, and CNN combined.

We've made the impossible possible through memetics. Not even kidding here but if you want the simplest explainations see Metal Gear Solid 2 and Metal Gear Rising.

No fucking way.
The young turds are probably considering suicide right now.

this was an older interview but i do expect to see infowars be at the white house and interview the president

trump called him privately today youtube.com/watch?v=e93ibNdwoRo

You don't get it....That's nothing..Soon , the likes of CNN , NBC , CBS EVEN French fucking channels , the whole of europe , Asia...etc...It's going to be everywhere !... He's the fucking prez now ! they won't be able to pretend that these interviews don't exist... Wikileaks may get even more exposure then ever before...EVERYTHING WILL BE AMPLIFIED

>Alex Jones
>in the white house
>interviewing the president

Oh sweet buttery Jesus, I was born at just the right time.

>infowars be at the white house and interview the president
OH BOY

Young turds on suicide watch.

>Within the next few years fringe conspiracy theories will be adopted by the mainstream

2015 video..

Is this real life?

>01:27

FUCKING KEK, did Alex just fucking burp while speaking?

youtube.com/watch?v=e93ibNdwoRo

op is old video

but trump did just call alex and personally thanked him, what a boss.

Are there any neutral news networks worth watching? I'm enjoying the show but I want to see what a non biased perspective looks like?

Remember this.

Kek (also Keku, Kekui) is the deification of the concept of primordial darkness (kkw smꜣw, keku-semau[1]) in the Ancient Egyptian Ogdoad cosmogony.

This means, if we did meme him in through the power of Kek, well... we can expect chaos.

That is pretty based

>Doesn't care about the queens and kings
>Cares about Alex

We can only hope

Imagine Alex's face when Trump brings out the big Presidential book of ayy lmaos. Alex might literally die of an explosive orgasm on the spot.

>not realizing Trump is now a reptile wearing a human suit

top kek

They were flipping out on their election coverage about InfoWars getting white house press credentials. It was glorious.

>Normal volume rant about MSM and America
>video ends
>MY FELLOW INFOWARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!

my fucking ears geez

Alew Jones should be mainstream. We are in the midst of a transition from TV dominated media to internet dominated media.

Things like Netflix have already over taken mainstream television channels for entertainment, and Alex is one of the pioneers television style programming distributed through the internet. He is the number 1 internet news channel.

Why shouldn't he be mainstream. We're going to see a lot more of this. Compound media is stepping up to the plate with current affairs comedy talk shows. Sooner or later we will see an alternate to Alex Jones who presents news more similar to what we see on the TV now. It's only a matter of time before we start seeing more projects like this where people set up their own channels on the internet and it becomes the mainstream and TV programming falls into obscurity.

>neutral news networks
>non biased perspective
sorry comrade but this is fantasy even outside of Russia

I FUCKING LOVE THIS TIME LINE!
IT WAS ALL WORTH IT!
ALL OF IT!
EVERYTHING!

true that home boy

Why the hell does Trump sit in his office? I'm scared that some psycho could go up into the building behind him and snipe him.

Trump was on AJ's show about a year ago. AJ actually had the best election coverage hands down from the primaries on.

It is a dream. We're just all awake.

The President-elect is buddies with Jones.

I see our future. Your mind is not ready for it. You will be mesmorised time and time again. America isn't going to be great again... It's going to be America again. It will be beyond great. So far beyond great that the word will pale in comparison to the dream that is on its way. It is now unstoppable.

the idea of the duality of ancient gods is that they EXIST within the metrics they are given (darkness, chaos) and personify those aspects, they do not CAUSE these aspects. what a god creates, what it brings, is a reality flip. the environment of it's duality. this is why they are known as the BRINGERS.

an entity such as kek, born from within darkness and chaos such as found on Sup Forums, does not bring darkness and chaos. it brings light and order.

we aren't at that point yet, but the blessings of kek are visible on the horizon. praise.

this was shot 11 months ago, the SS probably wouldn't let him now but who knows

I like Alex. He is misguided on many things, but he seems mostly genuine and working hard for what he believes in. It's media from the people, for the people.

Thank god.Was worried there for a second.

Is there a link to this part.
I NEED to see it.

youtu.be/e93ibNdwoRo

The future president of the us is calling ALEX JONES to thank him, wow, I can't believe how fucking fast the right is progressing

In a few years we could be unstoppable, we really may have won

We have just started the fire.

Alex Jones deserves it. Yeah he's a blowhard and he loves money, but he's a performance artist digging up the most cryptic shit that happens to be real. This guy makes an ass of himself because he knows spouting infowars in the middle of an interview is crazy, but he sacrifices his pride for us, the people. He's the court jester, the only man that can tell the truth.

>that final image

>Alex Jones will make a fool of himself in the white house in your lifetime

he will be on the trump news network.
I for one, await this with bated breath.

HELP US MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
→ →
>Ron Paul to END THE FED!
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →

youtu.be/SEkGtX6sNPY?t=5h59m50s

He's going to sell so many water filters.

that is a mighty white thing you did there, emu.

Serious question

When Trump does something globalist/NWO,

will Alex call him on it?

youtu.be/SEkGtX6sNPY?t=21527

IT WASN'T DANCING MUSLIMS YOU FUCKING MORONS
IT WAS DANCING ISRAELIS
JEWS
JEWS DID 9/11

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/

youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc

youtube.com/watch?v=ktX4viox8zY

youtube.com/watch?v=ndRj2NtsmvM

youtube.com/watch?v=RymaodaYc0E

youtube.com/watch?v=cja6N-KGYPY

youtube.com/watch?v=xUQv3iv9fqk

youtube.com/watch?v=IQd8mqFTFv4

thezog.info/list-summaries/

GOOGLE KATHERINA KOBER

He will probably try to ask him to explain himself in an interview or so.

wtf i love americans now

he looks like a little boy, drunk for the first time

WE PRESIDENT NOW

>this will literally happen

I don't see why not.
If Trump switches sides and joins the globalists I think we can expect Alex to call him out on it.

Fucked that up

i.4cdn.org/gif/1478883553192.webm

We love you too.

Guys I am fucking spooked. Last night I had a vivid, intricate dream where I joined a special task force sent to subvert a liberal cinema house that was showing propaganda films. Long story short, we pulled it off and Donald himself made an appearance to congratulate me. He hugged me like I was his son and said that I'd done a good job for the country. Then he told me he had a reward in store for me and handed me a pair of VR goggles. He told me that my reward was a "better reality." I strapped the goggles onto my face but all I saw was static. I asked "Is this reality?" as I took them off. He said something like, "no, let me fix that" and made an adjustment to the goggles. Then I put them back on and saw nothing but darkness. Again I asked, "Is this reality?" and at that second I woke up.

Someone name dropped him on election night or the day after. Forgot if it was Fox or MSNBC.

>yfw holohoax becomes a part of common tongue

Why did he post this video today when it seems to have been a conversation that happened in 2015?
>Infowars live 12-2-15

>youtube.com/watch?v=qcXgSl9Ilzc

>official confirmation that we are not only in the most glorious of timelines, but also at the right time in that timeline

praise him

Oh look, every right wing personality that has been giving our ideologies momentum in the main stream has been "exposed" by a totally not a jew who totally doesn't want anything right wing discredited.

Only way this could be better is if we had a reaction video from TYT.

this was trump's plan all along
for the people to adopt his theories

Do you realize how fucking retarded you are? Or are you too retarded for self-awareness?

He's already criticizing Trump for suggesting he might not go all in on jailing Clinton.

Good riddance. Nothing of value shall be lost.

Why don't you actually watch the videos?
ALEX JONES AND DONALD TRUMP ARE ABSOLUTE ZIONISTS

>The FBI will name George Soros as the #1 most wanted man in the world
>Soros' son will be named as the #2 most wanted man in the world

I've watched the videos before. I've been on Sup Forums since the beginning. I've seen all of your people's shit. I've seen you try to discredit anyone who gets popular. Shoo Shoo Jew

His bill Clinton is a rapist contest was god tier

You're a fool.
But most likely you're just a lying Jew using this so-called "alt-right" to push your own agenda.

Satanism vs. Russians

Which would you prefer to be taken over by?

Ever since Trump was officially elected, all I have been hearing about is Russia. Could it be true that maybe the witch was right too? Is he really in bed with the Russians?

Is Donald Trump... a Russian Doll? (pic related)

Is there an Alex Jones of France, a sort of borderline character where an outsider can court the fringe and tickle the mainstream at the same time?

>now

>Alex Jones plays his historic interview with now President Donald J. Trump.

This video is months old, he reuploaded it to reap more views.

And this...
Hey guys...
>I voted for Trump.
>I cried that night and still can't believe this is all real.
>Everything is surreal right now!

But this just got me thinking about how many times people have called Alex Jones a CIA/MK Ultra plant online. He's definitely a Zionist shill. We know that from the David Duke interview.

But seriously anons. What if this entire "movement" has been CIA/Soros planned and we're actually repeating history.

This is the same shit that was happening when the NSDAP took control of Germany.
>Hitler=Trump
>Goebels=Jones
>the zionists are still the zionists.
>our removing illegals will be seen as fascist...even though we're only regaining control by enforcing the law.

I'm going to pray we can actually make peace with Russia and ban that kike Soros like they did. If all these riots keep going on the way they are and these people have no Wellfare or jobs it will be the ghettos and boxcars all over again.

What do you guys think? I'm gonna start preparing for some serious kike bullshit to start being a problem for us.

Get ready boys.

You're both Jews putting on a facade to make it look like there's strife and discontent in this movement.

I hope he thanks us in his heart. I don't need Trump to dirty himself with our presence but I want him to know that the gutter of the internet stands with him through thick or thin.

When a carpenter makes a chair, I actually get a fridge. Thank you for enlightening me.

No, just a scare tactic

Can you just imagine. There will be a reporter from infowars in the White House press pool. The WH Press Secretary will be fielding questions from fucking a news organization with a website called prison-planet.

>the NSDAP was a Jewish trick

Shut the fuck up

You are probably not wrong.

>from fucking a
*from a fucking

There is strife and discontent in this movement.
People that are Jew wise have TONS of trouble learning how to get along with each other.
Look at Sinead Mccarthy and her group of people.
E. Michael Jones is the best I've found so far.

That isn't as ridiculous as Obama interviewing a girl sitting in a bathtub full of milk and Froot Loops

lmao

hahahah

Check the image bud...the havarra agreement was a deal between the zionists and Germany...but the zionists also funded Germany's destruction.

OAN is breddy gud

Dude, wake up, the MSM is irrelevant. They are enemy propaganda. They are enemy transmissions. Stop giving them relevance. Who cares if they report anything? We are the media. We are winning and we will KEEP on winning.

Just so you know this is an interview that Alex Jones did with Trump in 2015.

Do we have a running list of things we're planning on memeing into existence?

Anime
Cat girls
President Ivanka
Sex bots
Legal weed
California getting swallowed into the Pacific

No need to be spooked, you were just blessed by the God Emperor

>The media will go batshit insane ! They won't be able to ignore it like before...He's the new prez...They'll be forced to report EVERYTHING !!!!!
They have done this here
When Tsipras was elected (and was anti-establishment then) the media refused to call him Prime Minister
I remember it vividly
They called him Alexis for months after he swore in
Thats like calling the President "Donald" whenever you refer to him
I never endorsed him and he eventually caved in and cucked himself anyway BUT this I remember
You have no idea how far the medias saltiness can go
Buckle up, this is going to be glorious

C T R is back.

Mossad did. Not Jews. Use your God given brain you moron. Germans didn't "do" WWII you fucking idiot anymore than Americans did. People in charge did.