Why did you guys turn on Milo?

Why did you guys turn on Milo?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/br-Gh4B7d8A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because he's an attention-whoring faggot

Because we're men

He was never really with us. He was trying to get more attention through us like the attention whore he is.

Not relevant since his ban on twitter.

I've never watched anything he's done.

No matter how many times Sup Forums recommends it.

Because he's a fag.

He lost his British perspectives to debating, I find since he has been in america he has lost a bit of his negotiation tactics and kinda does what some SJW's do

faggot cuck piece of shit

his analysis and commentary on politics is a mile long and an inch deep

has an opinion on everything but it's all superficial edgy buzzwords

And you weren't a year ago?

Homophobic brainwashing. These people can be powerful allies, don't let your indoctrination cloud your judgment.

Nobody likes an attention whoring homo

I think he's neat

This, really though

He doesn't actually understand the ideals of the "alt-right" and thinks it's just about being edgy and offensive

Was never with him to start with.

He's a Jew and a fucking degenerate poof

Useful idiot.

I never liked him but I'm with Her

Brits can you please take back this coalburning kike

Basically jumped on a bandwagon, big mistake was he uses the memes made about him, which gets damn annoying very quick:

youtu.be/br-Gh4B7d8A

Plus he declared traps gay (they aren't) which set some people off

faggot kike puppet.
Gas.

nobody fucking asked you, traitor

I want to like him, but he's obviously a deep agent kike

He's a fool.

He served his purpose. Helped elect Trump. Now he is just a faggot.

>traps aren't gay

Kill yourself.

He's a nigger-loving Jew whoring himself out by acting like a parasite on our movement, or basically doing what Jews do best.

Checked. Fpbp

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT ANIME

this, we fought for a while, but without an outlet his voice is silent

Traps are gay, you stupid fuck.

Traps/futa etc all carry a primary masculine feature between their legs.

never liked him.

as has already been said, he's an attention-whoring faggots. the guy hopped onto GG despite not giving a single shit about it, all because he saw the power/momentum of the internet autist. when he saw this energy transfer to the "alt-right," he decided he'd be its spokesman.

so what's there to like Milo? the guy cries for our attention, yet was such a dullard he flat out refused Trump at first when he was first on JRE. this guy, who couldn't pick up on why Trump had momentum and would win during the primary, is suddenly someone worth listening to? yet now he calls Trump "daddy." that's the gayest fucking shit i've ever heard.

that brings me to my final points: 1) he's not funny, and 2) he's an intellectual. his """humor""" is 100% dependent on edgy rehashings from Sup Forums. and his arguments are about the same, almost entirely rehashed from what he has read in the various "alt-right" community. i know Americans feel inferior when they hear an English accent, but folks, the guy is really not as quick on his feet or as smart as you think he might be. want funny? Nick Dipaolo. want a right-wing intellectual? Jared Taylor or whoever.

that being said, i'll respect if he filled a void the right was lacking, that being "edgy" controversial figures to breathe life into it, as he did it in a way to reach a mass audience. the converts are nice, but i could do without the buttslut myself.

How turn on what?

Impling it was part of anything?

he was good until he started coopting the alt-right

>Homosexual
>Jewish
>Anglo
>Coal-Burner
>Bandwagoner
>Attention Whore

Christ how many negative can I add?

>Plus he declared traps gay (they aren't)

Fuck off Milo. Criticizing yourself isn't a good disguise. We all know its you.

>not an intellectual*

fuck this whole post was a mess.

he wasnt a trump supporter. he started as openly anti trump then was part of the group who tried to get trump in trouble because of a member of the security team allegedly hurting a reporter

then milo ripped off people with a fake charity but the brits have pro faggotry laws that allow people to rip off others so he isnt required to give any of the money back or to a person for the scholarship.

its the second time he did that as well

Shit, I fucking forgot
>pedo enabler

Good for nothing Heeb

Because he's a Jewish faggot that sucks black cock?

same reason I turned on OP

Milo introduced a narrative where nobody on Sup Forums actually believes anything we're saying, and we're just pretending to be nazis and such to piss off the progressive left, much like how Sup Forums put swastikas and ironic Hitler imagery everywhere because it was edgy to do so.

People called him out on it, and he had no response. Thus, he faded into obscurity.

He was a useful idiot and we don't need him anymore.

We didn't. It was CTR trying to upend alt right 'leaders' that kept posting negative shit about him. But there is no alt right so the non-existent alt right has no leaders. So we didn't care. Their war on him was really on twitter. (like we use twitter except as distribution points). We'd just sage their annoying shill posts about him here and move on, they weren't entertaining.

Positives: He loved trump, hates feminists and is all for free speech. Negatives: attention whoring

Nice to see /lgbt/ visit sometimes, only homos think traps are gay

Jared Taylor is a white supremacist.
Nothing to do with right-wing.

Go slice your penis off then...

Traps are gay you retarded bong.
And you are a fucking degenerate if you think otherwise.

Some of his old debates are still alright; now he's just an annoying faggot.

back to the organ grinder, you fucking monkey.

he as a gay man supports someone who is anti-gay and mike pence supports gay conversion therapy.

he doesn't live in the US so he doesn't face repercussions.

fuck him.

fpbp

he's a massive faggot

CTR calm down.

>Sup Forums is one person
Wrong. No fags, no jews

He's a faggot, we didn't turn on him because he was always against us. Get off my board leddit

He says "you know" after every other word.

Except we didn't. SJW cuck

He was trying to subvert the alt right like a Jew

Traps are of the male sex (I said sex, not gender), and the scientific definition of homosexuality is 2 members of the same sex fucking each other. Therefore, traps are gay and you're gay if you fuck traps.

fpbp

>Why did you guys turn on Milo?

Probably because he has some kind of fetish for neonazis? I don't know. Ask him.

Because your on Sup Forums bruh

Milo is a globalist plant.

Why do you think the MSM keeps giving him airtime despite the fact that he intentionally offends and triggers people?

He's a fag that refuses to name the Jew.

he's alright. posts a lot of attention seeking stuff to trigger sjws. Some oldfags don't like him since he's a homo

> This
> Gay
Alright Sup Forums, alright

>Ben Garrison
The day this stops being funny is the day I kill myself.

>ben garrison
why does this still always make me chuckle?

it is factually gay until the meaning of the word "gay" will be changed.
now fuck off fag

First off, if it has a penis it's a man, you degenerate faggot.
Second, sadly 2D isn't real, and that's not how a disgusting trany looks like.

It's not my fault. Can't help it if I'm beautiful.

>ben garrison

kek

youre an idiot.

>bit of a faggot
>talks too much

Stop being transphobic, shitlord.

>Why did you guys turn on Milo?

We were never with that faggot, just his staff trying to shill him 24/7 a few months ago

He's a subverting kike.
>I'm not alt-right but I speak for them
>they aren't anti-semitic, those are a minority
>the alt-right isn't nationalist it's libertarian like me
>it's all about SJWs, honest

He was a necessary degenerate that we used, then threw away.

milo is a legend and will ALWAYS be in our hearts only cucks reject his love

He's never been a part of us from the beginning. He's a niggerloving faggot jew, literally. He can hang himself and the world would still be a better place.

Basically girls so no, not gay.

I agree on trannies, but the difference is they try to be women and almost always fail. Traps actually look like girls, but usually identify as male.

Basically : trannies are gross, traps are great and therefore not gay.

>I like fucking people with penises
There is no such thing as femine penises you tee drinking yellow teethed muslim nigger. You are homosexual, and at that one in denail. Homosexuals should refrain themselves from making contact with a functioning society in the risk of making subtle damages to it, and of course, refrain themselves from posting the best girl.

Nah, feminine dicks is a load of shit. I'm saying that if it looks like a girl then you process it mentally as one. Just fuck it like any other one and ignore the dick, easy.

and Sup Forums isn't?

>Just fuck it like any other one and ignore the dick, easy.
In her vagina? Oh wait.