COUNSEL OF Sup Forums

CAUTION: THERE IS A GREAT CHANCE WE ARE ALL BEING SPUN

And, its the spin of the century.

Keeping in mind that:
>ALL Presidential Elections are rigged (Soros machines, etc.)
>Exit polls have always been more accurate (Remember Ron Paul vs. Romney 2012, where they stopped doing exit polling because it revealed Ron Paul was winning)
>The POTUS is a shell of power, a porpoise could perform the same duties successfully.

When Trump won, I was caught in the glow for days. But now that my emotions have settled, I am brought back to my logic thought which has clouded my joy my entire life. We must remember, (((they))) choose our president every time.. And this means (((they))) chose him. Regardless of our feelings, (((they))) chose him. Also, exit polls showed Hillary winning in many of the states she lost. Don't forget, exit polls have ALWAYS been the more accurate polling. If you choose to ignore this, you are letting your emotions cloud your judgement. Use your wisdom, use your logic. Let's think together pol..

What are your thoughts? My thoughts are spinning, and I don't know what to think..

Other urls found in this thread:

selftherapy.org/listen.php
youtube.com/watch?v=qcXgSl9Ilzc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

On one side, I am thinking what's above... ((They)) choose the president, the exit polls showed her winning, meaning ((they)) chose him..... Which scares me, because we thought he was against him.. So now we must think why ((they)) WOULD choose him..

you are having an axiety attack

selftherapy.org/listen.php

By choosing Trump, ((they)) have successfully looped the redpilled population back into the system. Remember, the system has been compromised. Both parties are compromised. Don't forget. It is impossible to get a based leader into politics using the typical avenues.

Think of psychosis as a line
from 0 to 100
0-------------------------100
Most people are near 0, thats just the way it is.

Few people are at 100, most sufferers are at 60-80.

You are at the threshold, around 30-40. You're not quite psychotic but not quit well. You're a skeptics skeptics, if you woke up tomorrow and found out everyone believed in all the things you had previously believed in, you would not wake up happy but with distrust and abandoning your beliefs.

The shills are here.

The only way to get a real leader in would have to be through a coup (see all based leaders in history)

Remember what the Trump campaign was like close to and specifically on the eve of the election. Either they were shocked by the outcome as well, or they were the best actors in the whole fucking world. The forced confidence and the real desperation really said it all.

I've been saying it from the beginning. Doesn't matter who's labelled "president" they're just a stooge for the unnamed and unseen controllers who rig this shit and play their games. He's going to be quite the character and they're going to use that to their advantage to move a lot of shit towards total control.
Have no fear though, chaos rules the show, God's will allows this system to exist but it also allows it to collapse and be struck down by those with light in their hearts.
Stay strong and realize you hold more power than you can imagine.

So, now we have to think about why ((they)) would choose Trump... Below are some ideas (but I need you bros to pitch in your ideas..)

>Insight political unrest (race war, rebellion, etc.)
>Completely destroy reputation of the republican party and conservative ideas (Although the republicans have long been compromised...)

Also, they can attach Truth to a low reputation figure, thus making the Truth unthinkable. For example, people who think the world are flat are linked to the idea that we didn't visit the moon. It is impossible to even think through the idea that we didn't visit the moon without being associated with tin foil hats and flat earth society. Similar movements tying 9/11 truthers to Alex Jones and Ventura, etc.

>Some coup putting the VP or other parties into power by killing the president (or relocating), see lincoln assassination.

We are always being spun.

All the time.

Literally everything you read, here, in the media, from the government, from business, from lobbiests, form academia, from history, from the horoscopes, is spin. You are always being spun, by everyone all the time.

You have to piece together the truth, or an approximation of it, your self. Come to your own view of reality, and always question for yourself.

They can tie our true ideas (immigration is destructive) to a caricature figure, and thus make that frame of thought unthinkable.

But now there are things that Trump outright opposed that DESTROY ((their)) plans. For example, opposing TPP.. So I dont know what to think... I need some of your thoughts bros...

Honestly there's no way to know for sure, all that we can do is watch president trump and hold him to his promises which seem very achievable from his position. If he does that, steers the US towards recovery, and improves the lives of the everyday citizen than that's all we can ask for and it doesn't matter of he is a puppet or not. Wait and see what happens and then decide whether to enter the fold again or not. Trump was never the end game, just one step. The real end goal is a secure nation, a secure people, and a secure future.

only time will tell. we will see what happens in his first year. this will be the determining factor in everything you two say. and i highly doubt you both are right. sure there are puppet masters but they don't control EVERYTHING. also a reminder that the puppet masters and those that associate with them make up

You both share the point of view that I have. With that being said, Sup Forums bros are being spun hard right now...

I've seen things you little pepes wouldn't believe.

Memes so spicy they burned the most notoriously criminal family-tree in America to the fucking ground.

I've seen a brakeless train traveling at over seven times the speed of light come to an immediate halt at the gates of the White House.

They will tell you it was beautiful, and you will feel proud. But you will never truly understand, little pepes. How it felt to be on the front lines, shitposting in all directions. The line between man and meme blurring until there was no distinction at all. For a short while, Kek walked among us.

And it was glorious.

The FBI played a major role in getting Trump elected. A very public one at that.

>a secure nation, a secure people, and a secure future

You forget that it is all compromised, 100%. If he's in there, it's not because of our vote, or the memes. It's because he was chosen...

For sure, whenever you're reading stuff on here and reacting in someway it's a spin, by someone at least.
If you want the truth go sit in a forest for a while, eat some mushrooms and climb a mountain, breathe the fresh air and swim in the ocean. The truth is experiential, all this mind stuff is just a veil over what is real, experience, love, life.

Really hoping he pulls through on his first 100-day plan.. and the wall wasn't just a popularity meme. I really hope...

That is a great point..

FFS

I HAVE LITERALLY BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU PEOPLE THIS THE WHOLE FUCKING TIME AND MY THREAD GETS SLID.

WE'RE BEING FUCKING SETUP FOR SOMETHING.

Love that picture..

I like the world view you have. Unfortunately, I have a home to manage, and a family to manage. It can't be magic mushrooms and waterfalls. Eventually I have to go back to reality and deal with the real world.

I agree, it didn't matter WHO got elected, because they won from it (or will quite soon, in one or more ways).

That is why the Pizza thing is so important, it IS a means to bring THEM down, not just avert a race riot or build a wall...

See, they always say Order out of Chaos - but where is the Chaos coming from? Our inept handling of Kek's powers?

Direct Kek toward evil and he will obliterate it - the election is over with and whatever will happen, will happen.

Or... will it?

We are ALL being slid hard. The culture of POL has put too much trust into HIM, and now the most red pilled culture is being fed the BIGGEST BLUE PILL THERE IS.

>>>>>TRUSTING THE SYSTEM,

We need to refocus and rebuild, before we lose all that we have worked for.

You don't know that. We have no idea if there truly are hidden masters or what level of power they hold. However, I can be sure that of they do exist that they would try to give off the image of total control. Trump may very well have happened against their will but they would never let you know that. The only measure of reality we have to go off of is our own perception. If things get better and we are allowed to implement measures that ensure prosperity then it matters not if some backstage puppeteer gives a silent OK from the shadows. What matters is if our will is stifled, if it is not then we aren't slaves

Well your home, your family, you work life, these are still part of nature. Screens are filled with lies. The picture I painted for you was not meant to be some sort of life plan, but a weekend visit to the world outside of civilization, the world that always exists, the eternal nature of existence, which we are part of, even these screens and their lies and these politicians and their lies are part of this natural web.

Nobody knows what Trump will actually do. Maybe not even Trump.

His "first 100 day" plan includes things reformers left and right have screamed for, for years. Term limits is one big thing.

Mitch McConnell dismissed that outright.
Trump hasn't talked about it for a long time.

Is he going to "drain the swamp"? Well who is he getting together for his cabinet? Political outsiders? People at odds with the establishment?

No. Instead it's decrepit old establishment people like Giuliani and Gingrich.

Looks more like Trump is recreating an HW Bush cabinet. Pretty sure everyone is going to end up shafted, from left to right and most of all the people who thought this would actually change anything.

I have reason to believe that the Pizza thing is a slide... Although it could be true, they are pointing us toward the pedo ring, redirecting us from the coup collusion of the foundation. We literally have a gold mine proving a cabal within politics. THAT'S where we can actually incriminate them in a meaningful (and memeingful) way that even normfags can get behind.

My friend, the polls are rigged, and the election is fake.

>see Bernie, before him Ron Paul

Whoever is elected was chosen, period: friend

It's all a show, and a poor one.

I wouldn't put much faith into this board as some sort of community. Build your community around your home, build your body strong, learn the skills you'd need to live without the cradle of western civ, learn to balance the mind to remain equanimous in all situations. Read Moby Dick or something.
There's no strength in people who are so widespread and erratic as on here. There is a path that leads to light and peace, you walk it with your feet, not online.
With that I will follow my own advice and sign out.
Good to see not everyone has had the wool pulled over their eyes.

>learn the skills you'd need to live without the cradle of western civ

Resources?

This. It's too bad we're the minority of thought now on this board though

>minority of thought now

This is what saddens me... We were the powerhouse behind this whole thing, and now we are being misled. The engine has stalled.

i think if ron paul had won the world would be a better place right now :3

Many of the reasons people voted for Trump are the same reasons people voted for Paul. The difference is ((they)) didn't let Paul get through the polls.

Precisely, that is why I am saying - we gotta meme the shit out of the pizza, in simple, non-disgusting words that the normies can even have a CHANCE of processing. We can do this!

Come on guys!

The reality of the election is unknown unless you can provide concrete proof and beyond that the outcome is far more important. We got the candidate we wanted and if he delivers on his promises which in turn provides us with what we desire, it's legitimacy is moot. This could be part of a grander scheme but we won't know until we see how this plays out and we gather more information. We can't abandon every victory out of paranoia that it is merely another trap, otherwise you are arguing that victory is impossible in which case resistance is futile

Why not continue to blow up the foundation, and political collusion? A much smaller pill to swallow

Because Paul wasnt a part of the plan like Trump actually is. Same goal is achieved with Hillary or Trump desu, civil unrest.

Czechd

And, the election is fraud. Has been since Washington. Democracy provides the illusion of choice, while completely disenfranchising we the people.

FBIanon here. Don't worry they are already scrambling because he isn't gonna budge to the elites. A Freind of the CIA said this man may be willing to take what Kennedy took. You guys picked someone who is not backing down. Don't worry. They already have us trying to find direct implications of the Clinton Foundation as Obama seems to have left Clinton out to dry. It's a shot show.

I think Clinton would have caused less immediate civil unrest, but greater over time

>mass immigration

Find those implications... Other than that, the election is bologna. If trump won, it wasn't because we chose him. He was our choice, but he got ((their)) approval.

I don't think resistance is futile, all I'm saying is be careful and vigilant. Don't just overtrust something because things arent always what they appear

Yes. They thought he would bend his knee but now he's changing his tone. That's why obamas meeting went so long. Obama is trying to tell Trump to fall in line for his own good but he's stubborn.

>And, the election is fraud.

And if Hillary won it would have been a victory? No of course not it's all rigged. OK. Whatever.

You're spinning right now. You at least realise that right?

I think (((they))) chose Trump so they can start riots, not because he's under (((their))) control. But what the fuck do I know?

here are a couple of things that can happen

1. One party in control of all parts of government. If we don't get a good justice and Trump is not benevolent then we might as well have voted in a monarchy.

2. The economy can be tanked if Trump doesn't do as told. i.e. banks in the EU on verge of going under. Would likely cause a global depression/recession.

3. Could have given him POTUS to give illusion of democracy and HIllary is probably too much of a risk at this point. Tanking economy, or other disasters, can destroy reputation of trump and republicans. Would cause a huge shift to a new FDR. Would cause people to beg for big govt.

You do realize the voter turnout was 48%?
You do realize everything trump said was
rhetoric and therefore not concrete ideals?

I see CTR is back in full force.

Here is what really is happening:

>He was briefed by Obama and he was informed that he is not the President. He was told of his options and they were horrifying. Obama was indoctrinated exactly the same by Bush Jr. He came in as the change candidate, and was told that he was not the President that he thought he was. Trump was introduced to the truth. He is a person that holds high office, but there will be instructions on certain random things that he must not oppose.
-He will never understand or receive explanation of the things he will be instructed to do. His instructions are orders from an anonymous source; and if not followed exactly, he will be assassinated by the secret service.
-First instructions, change stance on Obamacare. This policy will remain in place and there is no room for a repeal. If he doesn't obey, he was told that his entire family will be terminated. He was shown proof of the outcome of those who disobey.

-The current objective... He has been propped up to incite civil discontent. This is the start of a chaotic period in America that will lead to a North American union. He was informed that he did not win this election because no one actually wins an election without approval from the bosses. If he decides to disobey the bosses, his entire family will die in an "accident". I was told that he is terrified.
-He is now in support of Obamacare and will slowly but surely back off his stance to abolish/repeal.
-Obama is so glad to be done with his time in office. Donald is the new stooge and a prosecution of Hillary will never occur. He knows this now. He has been shown proof of his absolute lack of free will from this point forward. He is now an employee that, if not a full puppet, will be exterminated.
-He is in shock and has no idea what to do.
-I had no idea about any of this either until i heard third hand through the chain of command. We are fucked unless he decides to sacrifice his life and the life of his family to take a stand.
-The overlords are on full court press now...The days of a peaceful America are over. There will be nothing but civil unrest from now on. Unrest funded and created by those that allowed Trump to win.
-Prepare for the worst.

Democracy may be an illusion but the alternative would be rule by force. Without democracy our ideology would have been stomped over the past 8 years by social pressure and physical violence before it was able to spread and win over individuals in the privacy of the voting booth. Maybe you are right, maybe the election was a sham, however I do know that this win has provided us with legitimacy and at the very least illusory popularity to the rest of the American public. We've been given real power and we can now use it, regardless of what trump does

Sup Forums will hate him in two years no matter what he does, because this board is a bunch of contrarian faggots, it's the nature of the beast.

Not necessarily a bad thing, either.

Nigger Hitler was democratically elected and assumed power peacefully.

The fuck are you talking about?

Was still worth it just for all the fucking liberals getting Assblown the fuck out

Nope CTR faggot nice try but we won because everybody fucking voted for Trump.

We had 200,000 poll watchers, the Amish, the rural areas, we turned the country red.

Take your Soros psyop shit and GTFO

All i've seen is BS from you people since the election, trying every tactic.

You got some retarded idiots here to spam #fuckwhitewomen on twitter

pushed the fake twitter account and hate speech to fuel your stupid soros riots.

Lined up & fucking shot is my perscription

He's keeping obamacare, I'm not happy about that at all, tbqh.

He won the electoral, not the popular so that's odd.

Still too soon to say but I'm not so happy so far.

Just hope he sticks to building the wall and deports all illegals.

At first I think they were having Trump run to make it an easy win for HiIlary because he was saying radical shit that they thought wouldn't fly with the general public.

Then after he won I was stunned. Maybe they saw he was gaining so much traction and they could actually use the radical things he says to their benefit seeing as people would buy him as an actual winner due to his apparent popularity. They will make radical changes that shit all over the constitution and draw more power and control to the top elite THEN on top of that they will make the general population believe it is what they voted for. Brilliant.

Either that or they are hoping to use him to cause an uprising/collapse to destroy the resistance and gain control in the aftermath as they are doing in the middle east.

Or maybe both.

Agreed friendo
>holding Trumps' feet to the fire shall be our >legacy
NOT THE ELECTION

>First instructions, change stance on Obamacare. This policy will remain in place and there is no room for a repeal. If he doesn't obey, he was told that his entire family will be terminated. He was shown proof of the outcome of those who disobey.
>He is now in support of Obamacare and will slowly but surely back off his stance to abolish/repeal.

Wrong. He still wants to scrap most of Obamacare, he just wants to keep the good parts (coverage with pre-existing conditions and children's coverage). Also, he has too much power and influence from before his presidency to be disposed of. The media still hates him, so this is proof he is probably genuine and probably sticking to his promises.

>What are your thoughts?
That obvious concern troll is obvious

There would be riots. Not like these anti-trump riots, but actual, city destroying riots. It would be the happening of the decade. Civil War scale stuff.

>Also, exit polls showed Hillary winning in many of the states she lost.
source?

Trump was not supposed to win. He is not a puppet. Trump is the first truly elected president since JFK. He is our guy. The media on both side attacked him and tried as hard as they could to stop him. Thats how i knew he was the real deal.

Isn't it funny how Sup Forums always wants a happening but we prevented the biggest happening of all time, aka WW3, from happening?

I can't tell if CTR is still here or you faggots are really this disloyal. We literally just spent two years memeing this man into office, chill the fuck out until you have a reason not to. Cowards the lot of you.

Fuck off CTR.

I do love the tears, though :)

>youtube.com/watch?v=qcXgSl9Ilzc

I spent too much time rigging online polls for this faggot

we are only delaying it because we want to get in a better situation when it occurs

HAHAHA stay mad! keep crying, please.

here's a reality check:
>clinton and establishment rigged as hard as they could including skewing polls before
>wasn't good enough

you give (((them))) too much credit. their propaganda and false narratives are all falling apart before their eyes. normies are waking up.

We are close to the get.
the get will show us the path.

Yeah, we're fucked.
The country has been divided even further than before.
This was the game the whole time.
Hillary never even tried to acknowledge white males during her campaign.
All minorities and women.
Media successfully painted Trump as a racist misogynist.
Clear line drawn.
Trump was the only candidate not affected like politicians by running a unilateral campaign.

First they hit you with the left hand, to soften you up and make you a little dazed, then they hit you with the right for the knockout blow. Both parties are a sham, the country is an oligarchy.

>oh but he's not part of the establishment

Yeah but he's putting idiots like Gingrich on his platform and cozying up to the Republicans real quick. He's a 'billionaire playboy', and an obvious tool for the true rulers of the country, the oligarchs.

I.T.T: Shills shilling shills.

Sage

Unless you have the raw data from the Exit polls, you have nothing useful. ESnS have been changing them all year, see Bernie exits.
They didn't exit poll at most stations just select ones, i'm not sure the reasoning but I'm pretty sure to hide the steal.
Bev on infowar interview a few days ago can shed light there.
Steve P. talked Soft Coup, pay close attention to that and the wikileak damaging stuff. Notice there isn't much of that coming out atm, just useless wikemails.
All presidents usually give a concession to the exiting one, to protect the positions status, but in this case it looked like it was more for this pres. Draw your own conclusion there.
Currently though Soros and the Banking Cabal isn't going to be on board with anything, they are in another mental state, disconnected from reality on the ground.

So yes, I believe they allowed Trump to win, notice the wikileaks difference.

Draw your own conclusions. But understand the work has just begone draining the swamp, keep working it.