Butch Hartman Thread

Butch "Ass n' Titties" Hartman is havin' himself a 53rd birthday, why don't you celebrate!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i2d8GZrN0ac
youtube.com/watch?v=rKEwZ4BrDb4
spongebob.wikia.com/wiki/Patty_Smoke
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Recognize that art style from DA

That's the morbidly obese, fart fetish artist. He's fuckin disgusting.

The man played a part in my childhood. And im glad. I hate that he is pretty much having to carry Nick by himself. And Spongebob on Life support.

>Butch "Hippy Hippy Shake" Hartman

Friendly reminder that Butch drew art of Peppa Pig fighting Spiderman and Elsa youtube.com/watch?v=i2d8GZrN0ac

>Butch "Thick Thighs Save Lives" Hartman

He's a pretty swell guy. I think he could've been the Walt Disney of Nickelodeon if he actually had some half-decent writers.

I like that cat. I really want to punch her.

>Butch "I'm keenly aware of how many people masturbate to my character designs" Hartman

>Look up his DA
>it's true, amist a lot of cute and clean works a bunch of fart drawings
oh goddamit, everytime

>artist JOAO

BRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

So how come the cat looks so similar to Lana?

I agree, he seems like a genuinely nice person and his shows normally start pretty good.
However, I think Bunsen is a pretty big blemish on his record.

All he wants for his birthday is for Danny to get revived.

He really doesn't give a shit about any of his other properties besides that one anymore and it's obvious. Don't think he ever cared about Tuff or that Bunsen thing, and he'd likely happily get rid of FoP in favour of Phantom.

I heard that this was the reason a lot of female characters stops appearing in FOP.
Any one know if that is true or not?

Post examples.

It's all furfaggotry and /trash/ tier stuff and I don't wanna get banned.

>Butch "A Cat Is Fine Too" Hartman

I really wish he was easier on those who draw lewds of his characters.

Probably not considering he made a human girl the main character in the last season.

What has he said about them?

Did butch ever comment on that tranny that shot the store up and was also obsessed with the ghost girl from danny phantom?

He banned people posting Vlad/Danny trash on his forum like 20 years ago and that somehow warped into "he hates all rule 34".

>Butch "Stop sexualizing Vicky she's evil" Hartman

>skilled promising animator
>not ashamed of his fetishes

Who cares about that?

>20 years ago
>Danny Phantom began in 1998

This entire thread is one obsessed fanboy trying to bait others into engaging with him.

Seems like it worked, you're here.

Do you think araki will fire David productions and have Nickelodeon as new production team and have Butch Hartman as new director for part 5

Is he next?

how dare you Butch is pure

Sup Forums, would you like to Danny Phantom come back?

>tfw his art is so cute it -almost- makes some fart pics cute

the whole underwater bubble thing is too weird though

Based

Butch is a good Christian man
He wouldn't do that

>is best friends with an atheist
>befriended a sexual harasser
A line have to be cross, m8. You can't be a good wholesome Christain family man when your buddies are Devils in visages.

Hartman have some skeletons of his own. Rumor have it he is the social pariah of the animation industry.

>i love anime too
>i can make fanfic too
How utterly embarassing Hartman is like an old dad trying to keep up with a generation way ahead of his time.

I love this guy, I hope that he has a great day.
My favorite thing about him is that he keeps pissing off that faggot coonfoot and it's fucking hilarious.

God forbid someone wants to like new things.

>like
What new things? In Channel Chasers Hartman referenced DBZ, Speed Racer, and some other well-known anime. And DP is literally discount!Spider-man.

His YT channel is him trying to sell old story idea pitches he had for Nick,
>Dirty Rotten Space Monsters
>Family Fusion
>Jet Packwell: Space Avenger
>Imagination
And trying to make his viewers grow interest in it to get picked up be it through his Noog Network or Nick. Not to mention he have a "anime" idea cartoon about an Elf Detective hunting mythical creatures.

And, then there is the,
>[insert title here) in FAIRY ODDPARENTS STYLE
Along with his attempt at video game playthroughs, unboxing videos, and other shit.

It's really fucking embarassing. I mean, John K., is out of touch but he isn't too far gone as Hartman is.

I've got some bad news for you....

WHERE IS HARTMAN'S TRUE MAGNUM OPUS: CRASH NEBULA.

I know it's just the color the artist used for Timmy, but... The first thing I saw when I looked at the thumbnail was Vlad groping Timmy

He means it started in 2004. He was making fun of it not being started in 1998.

>c-channel chasers was out of touch because it referenced shaggy ball z
>h-his channel is out of touch because he makes cartoons based on rejected pitches

Dude what

Because I haven't enjoyed his stuff in about a decade

>Timmy
That's Danny. You sack of shit.

Thanks for the good times, Mr. Hartman.

Cosmo is my favorite.

>I thought you said plastic surgery!

>Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
>Never cook bacon with your shirt off?

It’s Furry Archer.

Butch is reacting to the Teen Titans Go movie trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rKEwZ4BrDb4

Cringe... you're trying way to hard to find a reason to hate someone who will never know you even existed...

I think you misunderstood that user, he speficially said Hartman's Youtube channel is like watching an out of touch dad make Youtube videos based on the latest trends.

There's a difference between implenting your influences into your work and trying to stay afloat by creating a public image where you act hip and in touch.

>cringe
>...
/tumblr/ and stay the fuck there.

You'd think for his birthday he would've made a special video on what got him inspired to draw or something of the sort.

DID I SAY I HATE HARTMAN FAGGOT? NOPE. I LOVE(ED) HIS CARTOONS.

BUT HIS YOUTUBE CHANNEL IS THE MOST INSPID AND BANAL SHIT EVER. CAN'T DENY THAT. HE STILL HAVE GOOD IDEAS FOR CARTOONS IN HIS MIND OF HIS. LIKE THAT ELF DETECTIVE CARTOON HE IS TRYING TO PITCH AS "ANIME" BUT GOING ABOUT IT VIA YOUTUBE ISN'T THE WAY.

>anime
>in quotation marks
"Anime" is a colloquialism for animation, Hartman have the right to use it as anybody else.

Butch does not approve. This is a Christian cartoon. Stop.

So this.. is the power.... of Sup Forumsmblr autism.... whoa

>not liking female farts

spongebob.wikia.com/wiki/Patty_Smoke

Isn't Hartman like a total Christian fundie?

Based hartman for that whole little rant about breadwinners.

Based

It's a joke autist

>Rumor have it he is the social pariah of the animation industry
First I've heard of it.
Is there more to these rumors/implications?

He was invited to that "innovative creators" thing at CTNx last year with Rebecca Sugar and Craig McCracken so I don't think so

>Not to mention he have a "anime" idea cartoon about an Elf Detective hunting mythical creatures.

Butch Hartman wants to make Artemis Fowl?

They're slow, but they look good.

Isn't that AnimatedJames?