Ra, Odin, and Krishna defeat the original evil monster

>Ra, Odin, and Krishna defeat the original evil monster
>Zeus does nothing to help them
Is Zeus the worst god?

Probably too busy fucking some random broad to help

/thread

as a goose.

redpill me on Ra riding a motherfucking croc. Is that a thing in Egyptian lore because its the best thing ever.

>Is Zeus the worst god?
Close to it, but no. In that particular pantheon Hera is the worst.

That's not how you spell Hephaestus.

Isnt that the blacksmith? As in the one who builds god level constructs?

>Goddess of Mothers and the Home
>Spends all her time trying to get revenge on her cheating husband and the mortal women he seduced, despite the fact they have literally no say in the matter
>tortures and plots to destroy her husband's bastard offspring, even the shittiest of which completely outshine her own terrible children; a jobbing faggot worshiped by boy fuckers and a gimpy cuckold
>Heracles welcomes and accepts her as his own mother upon his ascension, despite the vicious useless cunt trying to murder him his entire life and despite the fact she was responsible for him murdering his first wife and their children

If you're husband/brother is willing to fuck anyone and anything with a pulse EXCEPT you, you may want to assess your own flaws.

He saw everything was going to work out and get undone, pulling Heracles through time to help with the Titans implies he can see and alter it, so he just spared himself the bother.
Rightfully so given S5.

He was an ugly cuck.

He got Ares and Aphrodite in the end tho.

>Still gets to fuck Aphrodite
>Humiliates her and Ares for cucking him before all the gods
>Actually one of the few actually chill gods who aren't looking for something to curse or rape all the day
He is the second best god

And Aphrodite ended up fucking Hermes anyway.

>Is that a thing in Egyptian lore because its the best thing ever.
Not exactly. From what I can tell, the whole "Re riding a crocodile thing" was inspired by Sobek, another sun-deity like Ra (albeit weaker), who was represented by a crocodile, and usually had a crocodile's head.

In fact, in later periods, Sobek and Ra were even merged to form a new being known as "Sobek-Ra" (pic related), which is likely the primary inspiration behind Ra's preferred manifestation in the show.

Zeus, get some pants so you can keep it in them, you fucking slut.

My man Hades is the best, despite Disney trying to make him into a Satan allegory, he was actually a pretty cool dude.

Plus he's also got all the riches of the Earth too, so he's technically the wealthiest god.

The only act of real cruelty I can think of that he ever perpetrated was to fuse Theseus and a friend of his to a chair because said friend wanted to fuck his wife.
I don't count kidnapping Persephone as cruel because the myths are very inconsistent on whether she enjoyed being queen of the Underworld or not.

I mean he kept her there solely based on eating some old pomegranate seeds.
Doesn't much sound like consent to me.

He was too busy fucking someone's mom as a goose / bull / take your pick

Yes, that's the most divulged version of the myth. However, what isn't as clear is just how happy she was with being Hades's wife even if she hadn't initially consented.

>cruelty
In some version I've seen, Theseus was as much of a dipshit, maybe more than most gods, so that was just fair.
Well that and wanting to steal his wife.

>The only act of real cruelty I can think of that he ever perpetrated was to fuse Theseus and a friend of his to a chair because said friend wanted to fuck his wife.
That's a completely reasonably reaction to a nigga trying to NTR you.

Zeus does something. He's generally impregnating someone who will eventually give birth to a person who will be destined to truly defeat the evil.