If you voted for Trump because he’s ‘anti-establishment,’ guess what: You got conned

washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2016/11/11/if-you-voted-for-trump-because-hes-anti-establishment-guess-what-you-got-conned/

Reminder Sup Forums got played and got nothing out of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-canada-court-bestiality-idUSKCN0YV1QX
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But I didn't vote shill.

You didn't vote for shit you subhuman roach.

Nah I voted for him because he's not Hillary.

I voted in hopes of liberal tears.
I have yet to be disappointed

Joke's on you. I only wanted him to win because I'm a faggot NEET who has no stakes in the election anyways. Seeing people get butthurt and cry over the results was my only motivation. Also the memes.

Liberals pretty much elected him themselves though, with their smug attitudes and holier than thou hit pieces on Trump.

There's no reason to believe any of these publications who were just days ago telling us how Hillary was going to take every state from North Carolina to New Mexico.

They are just trying to breed discontent with Trump even though nothing has happened really since the election other than Trump acting more presidential. It's just divide and conquer BS.

>washingtonpost

You do realize that entire website is propaganda.

You guys didnt get the memo?

Not like he can be anymore pro establishment than Hillary.

This desu.

People thinking Donald is going to disappoint his supporters don't realize that's not possible without a legal name/sex change and some severe plastic surgery.

If some Freaky Friday shit happens and he wakes up literally Hillary, then give me a call.

>washingtonpost
Into the trash it goes.

Shoo shil shoo
I already told you I didn't vote are you dum dum?

That's just the excuse I gave to liberals questioning me. I'm actually a neo-nazi and I think he's best for the white race.

>WaPo

Going down with the ship it seems.

F

I mean, you can look at his cabinet members and see who they are. They're all as establishment as it comes.

It's not like climate change, you can pretend they don't exist.

>Washington post

Fuck

wtf I trust the Washington Post now!!

>www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/
nobody gives a shit. the media lost the miserable rest of credibility they had.

All the butthurt was real, though.

And it was spectacular.

Is there someone more anti-establishment you can elect? Please tell us you cucked leaf

He's not even President yet. If I was him I'd just say whatever the current administration wants to hear... Until it's MY administration.

Yeah you're right, I'll stick to info wars and shitty little blogs with names like "red state insider" as my trusted news source and water filtration units.

Fucking leaf. Of course pol got played by Trump, they got played by a bunch of SJWs for fucks sake.

Media shilling never stops. You faggots lost, get over it.

>Washington post
> leaf

GTFO

>Waldman

>that degenerate pic choosen

>Last week
>AHHHHHHH DON'T VOTE FOR DRUMPF IT WILL BE THE END OF THE WORLD YOU CAN"T DO IT

>Now
>hehe oops you voted for trump :^) but guess what he's secretly one of us

doubt.exe

also, (((Paul Waldman)))

>they're still shilling against him
Do they really not fear the hammer of retribution once he gets into office?

That would be smarter.

It's so glorious.

This sucks. I heard some people predict the paid shills would go away after the election, but it looks like I was right in my cynicism... Their PACs are stil well-funded and they have money to burn. What terrible people.

Why are leafs upset about trump winning the presidency? Because of Trump, Canadians are getting many celebrities moving into their country now

the butt hurt press complaining before he's even been sworn in

i'm yet to see Trump not do what he said he would

/thread

After MSM lost the election outlets like WAPO to be taken as truth journalism since they no longer need to shill for Hillary? Lol nigger

>I mean, you can look at his cabinet members and see who they are.

It's all speculation dumb cunt, the article is quoting Jew York Times who are quoting an (((Insider))) it's all bullshit. I just read in an Australian newspaper a completely different list of cabinet members. I'm sure the media is masochistic at this point, they're still spreading bullshit and jumping to conclusions, to surely get BTFO once again.

No one knows anything besides some unsourced rumours

Watching people like you squirm is beautiful, but its getting out of hand.

I think we may have broken them for good, guys. What do?

Washington Post (Jeff Bezos's blog) has been shilling against Trump harder then MSNBC.

Are these people fucking retarded?

Do they not get that they are irrelevant?

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD (TM)

I can't vote I'm a felon.

i voted for him to piss off women, gays, niggers and muzzies

Sore losers

Lefties expected America to accept 20 years of Clinton/OBAMA but won't even accept 1 day of trump

You think you're joking, but the sad thing is infowars is literally more credible than washingtonpost at this point.

The media and leftists (same thing) all lie.

This and because I'd rather see Trump memes for the next 4 years than Hillary memes.

I screencapped this for when they're confirmed, thanks for the material

>Washington Post
You'd believe the ones that bashed on Trump all through his campaign?

Lmao, did you ever heard about the strategy "divide and condquer"? that's exactly what they're trying to do, so they get more people against Trump and possibly get Hillary in the office, again, lul, but a leaf it had to be, A FUCKING LEAF.

Stay comfy as you watch the left cannibalize itself for the next few months.

>Washington Post

Sorry, this is not a legitimate source. Do you have a legitimate source, or just left-wing, globalist mouthpieces?

And I'll tell you another thing. When President Trump assumes office, I hope he vigorously pursues his idea of "opening up the libel laws" so that this kike lying is finally outright criminalized.

Reminder, leafposting a leftwing rags outright lies exists even post-election.

Sage all shill threads and ignore.

Did you ever heard of the English language you uneducated dirty Mexican shit?

A FUCKING LEAF

Thank you, Washington Post, you have completely changed my opinion. Wow, I guess I never looked at it that way.

MSM is still in a fucking tailspin after this whole thing. Just fucking go away.

This is like asking me to take HuffPo seriously. Not going to give this page views.

Just like when you screencapped everyone saying Trump will win.

>Yeah you're right, I'll stick to media that isn't blatantly making shit up as my trusted news sources
yes, go ahead.

Thanks WaPo! After the end of the election, I think everyone can at least agree that the following newspapers are no longer worth ever, ever, ever listening to or reading again. Their entire credibility is completely, 100% evaporated overnight. They will never be relevant again.

Wa Po.
NYT.
USA Today.
Guardian

etc

I've been seeing a lot of Vox recently and Jesus fuck is that not the most disgusting and horrid piece of shit blog you've ever had to deal with? Utterly vile.

Infowars got their election forecast right.
Washington Post didn't.

>I screencapped this for when they're confirmed, thanks for the material

You're a Slow learner, aren't you?

The guy hasn't even picked his cabinet members yet and people are already predicting the worst. ignorance is truly bliss

B-b-but Huffington Post is a respected credible website!

>Washington Post
Oh a paper with zero credibility left. And most of the article is (((speculation))) on what evil deeds Trump and his team have cooked up to con the American people.

If you actually bothered to look into any of these people you'd realize many of them actually are from outside "the establishment" and the ones that are in the system are rank and file get shit done types. Nobody expected him to kick every staffer out of DC and fill his staff with inexperienced newbies. It's about having the right people there who want to fix things instead of lining their pockets, and nothing about any of his transition team indicates that sort of funny business.

Besides, most people voted for him because he promised to bring back jobs, keep out terrorists, and he wasn't Hillary, not because he was anti-establishment.

Sure thing, Jeff Bezos.

> Geee, mass media like the WaPo lied all the time during this presidential campaign
> But now the campaign is over they are surely truthful....

KYS, OP

This. LOL.

We really ought to stop focusing on what we hate, and start to champion and embrace the people we actually really, really love. Styx. Rubin. Sargon. Molyneux. Heck, Shapiro. These are the leaders we chose.

I know they aren't all perfect, some maybe even terrible at times. However, we should totally just make our own media now and stop even giving the slightest bit of validation to these fags. Validation comes in many forms, one of which is anger or attention. Validation=energy=power. When you take it away from them, you win. Give your energy to the things you like. Build, not destroy.

Kek, I can't wait for trump to reveal the alien secrets to the world and expose Obama as Satan, the prince of darkness, right guys??

am i the only one that voted for him for the lulz?

>Salt production has broken all records
>Got nothing

Pick one, faggot.

So what ? Liberals are destroyed AND the apocalypse won't happen.

100% win for me.

I fucking won everything. Even the stock arkets going up made me winning money.

This man is just winning incarnated.

I voted for him because if the SJW situation doesn't change we're headed for serious internal conflict. I was hoping their takeaway here would be that their own racism and sexism is capable of creating a huge backlash, that it's also wrong and if they tolerate radicals the voices of those radicals will always be louder than theirs are. Maybe they can still learn that but the response is discouraging, protests and riots that don't ask for anything consistent before anything has even happened. Hatred of whites and rural culture spewing from every porthole, "white trash vote" and all this, fucking people on campuses playing with puppies and crying.

I tried to have a talk about this with my indian friend but he's just too mad, then eventually he said I have "white anxiety" and while he seemed to genuinely feel bad that was my outlook he refused to unpack that combination of buzzwords into the actually racist statement it is. Even my fairly serious intellectual confidante and long time friend is willing to lump me in with the "white trash vote" and tell me I understand nothing when in fact we've been having serious discussions about politics for years and if I understood nothing such discussions would have been entirely impossible.

Meanwhile I'm telling him "hey man, you voted for her, you volunteered, you did all the stuff they'd let you do" and he regards this as somehow gloatful and patronizing when I am actually trying to be nice to him.

Why does Sup Forums just continuously look more right about fucking everything all the time?

>a leaf

last I checked, it was the liberals who were, and still are, calling Trump literally Hitler and Satan

>(((WASHINGTON POST)))

Lying kikes, they are counting fucking Jeff Sessions and Michael Flynn as a "Washington insiders".

>wapost

guys i thought ctr was going away

GUYS

The apocalypse was actually sped up by trumps win. Not that I'd expect an idiot who posts on Sup Forums to read a science journal, but his policies will irrevocably fuck us.

Lulz are really the only acceptable reason for voting for trump.

>I screencapped this for when they're confirmed, thanks for the material

Do you enjoy being BTFO?

(((washington post)))
Ignored. It's been less than 72 hours and the FUD has already begun.

Last I checked you were barely worth more than the monkeys you lived with. Oh wait, still true.

A person can live among monkeys and still keep his sanity.
Not that a fucking leaf would ever acknowledge such a simple concept since they aren't even capable of that.

>I don't have an argument but I'll screencap this

Top kek

mmm delicioso

I'm worth at least one hundred of you. How does that make you feel?

wtf i hate the washington post now

after all, you can't even resist your primal urges
reuters.com/article/us-canada-court-bestiality-idUSKCN0YV1QX
to the snackbars, you're still worth just one cuck butthole for them, nothing more

I have an argument. The argument is that everything Sup Forums doesn't like or disagrees with is labelled as a shit post or an untrustworthy source, and they're right one out of one million times, which makes them feel like gods when they're actually sad limp-dicked virgins who want to be the joker because they think TDK was the greatest movie of all time.

>Washington Post
>owned by Jeff Bezos, billionaire owner of Amazon.com who has funneled millions into anti-Trump groups
They literally wrote an article about Sup Forums the other day

I'd come back at you with shit from Brazilian politics but I don't know anything about it because no one in the world gives a fuck about you.

Have you not leaned anything from the election and the mainstream media. Leafs autism intensifies.

mfw Sup Forums drinks its own tears

>Other suggested articles: The problem with our government is democracy

Boy, this is a publication I know I can trust.

so?

as long as sHill lost and liberals are mad I could not give a single fuck about his policy

>HAHAHAHA TRUMP WILL NEVER BEE THE NOMINEE

>HAHAHAHA OK, TRUMP WILL BE THE NOMINEE, BUT HE WON'T BE PRESIDENT!

>HAHAHAHA OK, TRUMP WILL BE PRESIDENT, BUT HE WON'T BE WHAT YOU EXPECTED!

Yeah, sure thing, maple nigger.

Trump has been crystal clear about how he's going to need to make America a very attractive place for job creation.